USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
They were advertised as the pioneer4you ipv gl 50. Found one video on YouTube but it was foreign. I read somewhere where they were mostly sold in other countries. Beats me but I like em. They were advertised as a 26650 battery mod. But they are 18650's. Bad thing is they require button top batteries. I did the magnet trick but I'm not comfortable with that solution. I'm going to have to hunt for good button top 18650 batteries. I just don't have clue which ones are good

Sent from my LG V10 using Tapatalk
AW button tops are pretty popular
www.provape.com/AW-18650-Battery-p/aw18650-2200.htm#

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

CharTech

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
Carolinas
Very nice. I think if I recall correctly I was running 8 or 9 wraps on a 3mm ID dual coil build. Ohm'd out at 0.20. Man.... That thing ripped. Getting me all nostalgic on my build, I think I'm gonna have to throw one together tonight :lol:

This is my first build on a 24mm RDA I wasn't expecting 2mm to make that much of a difference but dang.. tons of room. Really liking that Goon too, the clamp style post is a great idea.

cheeseofvapes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
mbnfeoDl.jpg

(Larger)
got me feeling like the first time i got a mech <3

Dubminer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
I too just got a Hana One. The fit and finish on it are garbage. $25 shipped to the house was too tempting. Would not recommend.
I have had my finger hovering over the order button all week on the One mod. I think i have decided to put my $25 towards a DNA 75 device. I never had a DNA mod and really fancied this at the price but i can't believe these will be very sturdy for the long haul.

Mike Geaney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Boston
I have had my finger hovering over the order button all week on the One mod. I think i have decided to put my $25 towards a DNA 75 device. I never had a DNA mod and really fancied this at the price but i can't believe these will be very sturdy for the long haul.
Yeah, save your $. If one was handy I think the board alone is worth the $25, but I'm not ripping it out and transplanting it. Lesson learned.

Reactions: cocy c

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5

Definitely not as sturdy as my picos (obv since its plastic) but same size and price and better board that could be salvaged and re-used in another device if it ever came to that at some point in the future. No packaging box or manual included with the ones I bought. It definitely seems to work well (only tried temp control mode so far after finding the user guide online). Trying to keep track of how to use the settings/buttons in all the new devices I have been buying/testing is getting tedious.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Oooof, that limitless design is beyond gorgeous. I'm considering getting one of their RDAs.
Fantastic RDTA, both in dual and single coil layout !! I can easily fully recommend this one without any fear of comebacks lol :thumb:

jgreck

Jul 25, 2016
Fantastic RDTA, both in dual and single coil layout !! I can easily fully recommend this one without any fear of comebacks lol :thumb:
Good to hear. While the RDTA version is intriguing, I'd be more inclined to a normal RDA style; drippers are simply a reflection of my personal taste. The only RDTA I have currently is the Sigelei Moonshot and I'm not particularly fond of it for some reason. Probably the fact that I can't throw a chuff cap on there, and that the build deck likes to spin around when throwing a build into it. However, to each their own :)

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Good to hear. While the RDTA version is intriguing, I'd be more inclined to a normal RDA style; drippers are simply a reflection of my personal taste. The only RDTA I have currently is the Sigelei Moonshot and I'm not particularly fond of it for some reason. Probably the fact that I can't throw a chuff cap on there, and that the build deck likes to spin around when throwing a build into it. However, to each their own :)
My bad, the RDA, I've heard nothing but good things about it, I believe they do a color changing one too

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
Comebacks: You and the Limitless Plus suck!
Too much juice!

I'm joking LOL ;)

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Comebacks: You and the Limitless Plus suck!
Too much juice!

I'm joking LOL ;)

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Ain't that the truth, although, this is a single coil setup at the moment so it's not as bad :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread