Status
Not open for further replies.

j3suss

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2012
N/A
I wait that my friend Imeo isn´t angry with me :blush:

UPDATE TILEMAHOS

Its a great update only for Tilemahos users guys. So every Tilemahos customer will be able to buy it. I will not make a new atomizer because Tilemahos is the best atomizer we can have to my humble opinion. Its short, its the shortest in the market vs its capacity, with very easy and steady air control, 2 collector tanks, medium hole for regular and direct inhaling too, liquid control, the easiest reffiling, clear tank, AD center pin , ability to make AD ring harder or softer by changing only 2 o-rings, removable rebuildable part. Tilemahos doesnt need any improvement at all, only serious upgrades!

Reactions: steliosss

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
no problem jes, its not a secret:)
I am preparing an upgrade for Tilemahos users. Its a new rebuildable part, different than any other. All Tilemahos customers will be able to buy it. Its a new invention that will like it very much. To my opinion, it will be the new standard on vaping

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
I am preparing an upgrade for Tilemahos users. Its a new rebuildable part, different than any other. All Tilemahos customers will be able to buy it. Its a new invention that will like it very much. To my opinion, it will be the new standard on vaping
This has me pretty excited.

THE WGU CLUB

Reactions: imeothanasis

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Tilemahos update? What update?

Yeah, what update?:shock:

Tilemahos update ??????

Video,video :)

It is a mystery !

2zgi4ja.jpg

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
that's the problem with you Imeo ... as soon as I have a great GG setup, there's a greater one about to be released ... I'm always promissing myself to stop collecting vape stuff, and I always fail because of YOU.
One of the best post I have read Monk! lol
Thank you buddy :)

Reactions: Steelshade

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
Is there any other info you can give us this is for all version's ? I thought you where very busy with VIR but I see your mind won't stop working on new idea's LOL

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Is there any other info you can give us this is for all version's ? I thought you where very busy with VIR but I see your mind won't stop working on new idea's LOL

I never stop thinking Adam. Its my all day hobby. If I stop doing it then I dont have something else to do! lol

It will fit on all Tilemahos versions. I will make it for Ithaka too a little later :)

Itshak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Israel
Now we should not forget about the finest atomizer ever made, the Ithaka.

Sent from beyond the vaporsphere.

I'm with you my freind.

The GG platform prove adaptable like no other thanks to masterfully design and
Imeo true care for his friends the GG community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread