Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
It depends on my engineer SS. VIR is ready, is working and I am waiting for him to finish all the tests on all pcbas.

If it was depending only on me, I would be able to give you an exact date. Maybe he will finish in 2 days, maybe in 10 days. I am waiting like you buddy :)

KEFTON

Feb 19, 2012
kos
It depends on my engineer SS. VIR is ready, is working and I am waiting for him to finish all the tests on all pcbas.

If it was depending only on me, I would be able to give you an exact date. Maybe he will finish in 2 days, maybe in 10 days. I am waiting like you buddy :)
is your engineer also the greek pm

Fanky

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
Las Vegas
Hi Imeo,
I am patiently waiting for proteus 711. I know its coming eventually so I need to know what the best tank to sit on her? I have penelope 1 and 2 and I dont think they will work on Proteus. So, what do I need and where can I buy in U.S.? Also what batteries are needed and what wire. Thanks in advance and than you for the incredible amount of work that its taking to bring Proteus to us.

Reactions: imeothanasis

Corona Doble

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2013
Paris, France
Hi Imeo,
I am patiently waiting for proteus 711. I know its coming eventually so I need to know what the best tank to sit on her? I have penelope 1 and 2 and I dont think they will work on Proteus. So, what do I need and where can I buy in U.S.? Also what batteries are needed and what wire. Thanks in advance and than you for the incredible amount of work that its taking to bring Proteus to us.

not an expert of these last developments, but Penelope 4 mini (eventually built from parts with penelope 3 tank and brass small cap) / new '15C' 14500 aw batteries should fit ;)

cindiccwriter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2012
georgia
Hi Imeo,
Ithaca with update would be fabulous. I have one in the classifieds. Good luck to you on your patiently waiting. It won't be long now brother.

Reactions: imeothanasis

alanbt58

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2014
United Kingdom
Ithaca with update would be fabulous. I have one in the classifieds. Good luck to you on your patiently waiting. It won't be long now brother.
Hi cindiccwriter can you help me find the classified on this forum as i to have some products to sell
thank you for the help
Alan

Reactions: cindiccwriter

cindiccwriter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2012
georgia
Hi cindiccwriter can you help me find the classified on this forum as i to have some products to sell
thank you for the help
Alan
Sure Alan. Under the (buying and selling) tab. There is a for (sale tab). It's all under the ECF FORUM tab. You have to be verified member.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread