Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I believe that battery size war is not a serious matter monk, because Proteus is made for people that want an elegant mod, something like ego, but powered from a more serious battery, a serious temp control and of course the look of an e-cig that most people want.

For crocodiles of vaping lol, yes, we have esterigon and I will make the necessary parts for it after Proteus release. I cant make these parts now because I am making other things like Tilemahos batch and the new rebuildable part for it that will fit on existing Tilemahos. But even if I had the time, I will not have enough VIR for esterigon because the testing procedure is too slow.

Be sure that esterigon tubes will be ready together with VIR for it :)

Yaya

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
Kolimbari, Chania, Crete
I believe that battery size war is not a serious matter monk, because Proteus is made for people that want an elegant mod, something like ego, but powered from a more serious battery, a serious temp control and of course the look of an e-cig that most people want.

For crocodiles of vaping lol, yes, we have esterigon and I will make the necessary parts for it after Proteus release. I cant make these parts now because I am making other things like Tilemahos batch and the new rebuildable part for it that will fit on existing Tilemahos. But even if I had the time, I will not have enough VIR for esterigon because the testing procedure is too slow.

Be sure that esterigon tubes will be ready together with VIR for it :)
Please don't forget JGG.:wub:.

Joshua T Clark

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2013
Norman, Oklahoma, United States
I know that it must be awfully stressful for you Imeo, with producing all of the fantastic vape gear that all of us love. A lot of have been patiently awaiting to have our Proteuses in our hands with some that have been more patient than other. Any bit of encouragement for us who are waiting would be great. More importantly, I believe as Golden Greek fans alike, that we should stop and take a moment to thank Imeo and send some good encouragement his way.

Sent from beyond the vaporsphere.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thank you very much Jos for your great support :)

All these years I was making GG series in a way that I liked because I had great people with me. But some new people cant understand the way I think for my customers and they delay me a lot. But I am still trying to make my best.

I wish I had the ability to tell you an exact date of Proteus release but I am sure that the dates that my engineer will give me will be fake. Trust me on this

taxnail

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2015
allways near ... where my dog is
imeo,
please promise me: sometime, when proteus and VIR are out and working, I would like you to tell the whole story.
Your way through all this ... it must be epic ... and very interesting.
And now I wish you well for, hopefully, the last steps on this road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread