Rayon Wick - Better Flow, Flavor, Longevity, and Nic Hit!! - Pt.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigatron

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
clinton ar
Same here Fozz, rewicked them all at well over 150ml. The worst was a triple fused alien coil wick that just pulled apart in middle when I pulled on it. I knew it had dried out and got hot a few too many times but the vape was still decent. Cotton would have been unvapable.
I love how long rayon lasts with reasonably clean juices but I miss my NETs lately, time to put them back in rotation and rewick every 45-50ml again. Oh well, gotta do whatcha gotta do I guess.

Three of my newer RDAs are doing great with rayon, a Lush Plus, Cigpet Eco and a Medusa. And who said you can't chuck clouds with rayon? Pfffft, oh wait, I think that was me.:blink: Anyway, 165w with the Cigpet Eco is turning some heads at my local B&Ms.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Same here Fozz, rewicked them all at well over 150ml. The worst was a triple fused alien coil wick that just pulled apart in middle when I pulled on it. I knew it had dried out and got hot a few too many times but the vape was still decent. Cotton would have been unvapable.
I love how long rayon lasts with reasonably clean juices but I miss my NETs lately, time to put them back in rotation and rewick every 45-50ml again. Oh well, gotta do whatcha gotta do I guess.

Three of my newer RDAs are doing great with rayon, a Lush Plus, Cigpet Eco and a Medusa. And who said you can't chuck clouds with rayon? Pfffft, oh wait, I think that was me.:blink: Anyway, 165w with the Cigpet Eco is turning some heads at my local B&Ms.
my g2's did that to my wicks as well but I was running 0.1 and below on those so no worries.

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL

Lol, that's funny... Will have to check some those out. :vapor:

cigatron

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
clinton ar
Lol, that's funny... Will have to check some those out. :vapor:
I did say, "You ain't gonna win any cloud comps with rayon", I still stand by that but once I got the recipe down for coil density and tail thinning rayon can produce some pretty serious vapor density and volume.

You like RDAs? I thought you were a hard core RTA man.....:D

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
And as reported by all of you people, there is virtually no break-in period with proper density.
Got to love it.. I'm staying with it myself. Giving all my cotton pads to my wife and daughter for make up removal. LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread