Shopping days left until Deem date- countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
NE Ohio
It's my understanding that the PACT Act forbids USPS from shipping cigarettes and smokeless tobacco, and that it would have to be amended to include e-cigarettes. I see no reason our international packages should be waylaid until the end of the year anyway. Unless the FDA is looking for products released after 8/8. We should be able to keep importing products that were released before 8/8, for the time being anyway.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
I know your right herb but how long am I prepared too wait?
I don't know if you put a question mark at the end of a rhetorical question.

The answer is...

Not long enough

How long are YOU prepared to wait , i can't say with certainty , it's up to you but i will let you know . I will guess when you have decided you have waited long enough .

Reactions: MMW

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
9 days............................ This is a good time to think is there is anything I missed, anything I really want?
A SubZero fridge/freezer combination, so your husband knows what to build the cabinets around! Might as well get a big one, for all that PG, VG, Nic and flavorings!
refrigerator-repair-los-angeles.jpg

house mouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
BFE
My package from the UK finally slipped the grip of Chicago today and is on it's way! I do have 1 package of rebuildable coil heads sitting in China which should have shipped last week.Notice the "should have"? :grr: Since I'm not planning on ever seeing these at this point, I went on and ordered 2 more boxes of them from a stateside vendor. If the other package does slip through well then I will have plenty of extras. There is one other item I'm contemplating but I only know of 2 anywhere for sale at this time. So, mums the word on that one until I'm done contemplating. :D

grandmato5

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
WNY
Just ordered another 1000 ft of Kanthal, I know you will always be able to buy that but I'm getting paranoid :shock: especially living in PA. Also just rescued another used Reo. The more I accumulate the better I feel.

One can never have enough Reo's :thumbs:

grandmato5

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
WNY
My package from the UK finally slipped the grip of Chicago today and is on it's way! I do have 1 package of rebuildable coil heads sitting in China which should have shipped last week.Notice the "should have"? :grr: Since I'm not planning on ever seeing these at this point, I went on and ordered 2 more boxes of them from a stateside vendor. If the other package does slip through well then I will have plenty of extras. There is one other item I'm contemplating but I only know of 2 anywhere for sale at this time. So, mums the word on that one until I'm done contemplating. :D

Glad your package finally showed up :)

Hmmmm, now I'm curious :D

I've got a package wandering out there from China that I thought had shipped days before it did :confused:. I'm trying to think of it as my "test" package to watch and see for myself what happens when it lands in the US. I did find a stateside vendor today that has the important things in it that I could order again, but I'm not ready to do that yet. Think I'm gonna wait and see where its at next Wednesday before making a decision.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I just placed another small fasttech order. Nothing exciting but wanted to play with a few different kinds of pre-built coils and needed a few o-rings :D I am sure it won't get here before 8/8 but I really don't anticipate a problem.

1. 1593902 Pre-Coiled Welded Wires w/ Wicks - NR-R-NR (50-Pack) 2
2. 1593909 Pre-Coiled Welded Wires w/ Wicks - NR-R-NR (50-Pack) 2
3. 1680200 Pre-Coiled Welded Wires - NR-R-NR (50-Pack) 2
4. 2156304 Rubber O-Ring Seals for E-Cigarette (10-Pack) 3
5. 2191600 Authentic KangerTech Colorful Silicon Seal Ring Set for SUBTANK Mini 2
6. 2210201 Pre-Coiled Wires for Rebuildable Atomizers (100-Pack) 1
7. 4616907 Rubber O-Ring Seals for E-Cigarette (50-Pack) 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread