• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Suppliers who ship to Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
DrZanis - Keeping to the thread topic I have ordered from Totally Wicked UK, Light in the Box (china), extremevapor (USA). I have ordered e liquid from all these companies. I live on the gold coast and i have had no drama with Customs. Generally i think they will not send it out to you anymore if they have had issues with customs in the past. If you dont order your e liq how do you get it?

Fair dinkum I checked out the list but there are plenty of other suppliers that should be added to the list; eg Light in the Box as suggested by Com76. I also ment the list dosnt differentiate between product and eliquid suppliers. 76, I order my juice seperate (usually from well reviewed eliq stores such as Halo and also Totally wicked (uk). Just would hate for a new kit & set of atomizers to be thrown out cos some customs drone dosnt know whats in a 30ml bottle of 'crystal liquid'; maybe overly precautious, but I cant wait to stock up on some more halo product!:wub:

Dogsbody

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2010
Australia
TV Tasty Vapor finally ship to Aus, yay!

In the checkout last night it said $5 flat shipping. (did not complete)

Tasty Vapor

scratch that.....it says this now:
We are currently gathering a list of countries who would be interested in having our liquids shipped to them. We are NOT shipping internationally, merely gathering information. In the upcoming 1-2 weeks, we will post on ECF that international shipping is available as well as the list of countries (which can be amended as needed).

So everyone goto the TV subforum and hassle them to ship to AU!

Last edited:

MrDismal

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Australia, Melbourne
Taken from a TW email I got if anyone is interested in a nice discount and likes the decandent range:

Totally Wicked's Decadent Vapour Premier Range E.Liquid has a massive 35% OFF!!‏

A MASSIVE 35% Discount on the 30ml Decadent Vapour Premier Range E-Liquid
Totally Wicked's 36mg Decadent Vapour range is the premier e-juice on the market. Formulated entirely from EU-sourced ingredients and manufactured in the UK, it combines the highest quality, UK-produced pharmaceutical-grade nicotine (approved for use in NRT products,) pharmaceutical-grade Propylene Glycol BP, and the highest quality natural and nature-identical flavours.

Take advantage of our HUGE 35% off sale on all 30ml Decadent Vapour Premier Range E-liquid.

This great offer will run for 2 months and end on 1st June 2010.

Get your orders in NOW!!

Dogsbody

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2010
Australia
https://www.vsvapor.net

Vapor Station web site said:
For International orders (Outside the United States of America):

Shipping and handling rates:
Shipping and handling rate is negotiable (typically $15.00), end-result is based entirely on Parcelforce/Royal Mail scale, insurance, and customs brokerage fees.

- All international orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
- All orders are processed within 48 hours of order placement unless otherwise noted.
Cafe sumartra is supposed to be a very good (the best) coffee flavour.

Will make an order from them soon too I reckon.

Last edited:

dinium

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
eliquidz.com

Com will like this one for his mixes.

They're a local 0mg juice supplier. Prices on par with the normal Chinese outlets.

There's a little controversy about them, and they're not showing up anywhere to answer any questions or set people straight. They're totally unkown, don't have any published phone, business, address or ABN information and no information on juice contents, source or msds - so order at your own risk.

There's also been some conjecture over on whirlpool as to whether this is another Doolang store (it went down after he gave a personal 'I'm not involved but I think they're great' endorsement and the url showed his personal hosting details), but I've spoken to him and he's explained he was only helping out with hosting - but isn't anymore.

dinium

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Hey do you think these are the same ones at ecigz.com.au They got the same picture and all.

I think the pictures are originally from strictlyejuice.

There is a question on where their juice comes from. There's been posts from third parties saying they make their own with Loranns, and then the same person is saying two minutes later that they are importing them. It's all very strange.

The lack of posts on the forums (and they do read them according to Doolang) to provide any clarity on the many questions about these guys is concerning. If you're going to order, I'd suggest only placing a small one just in case.

Good find Dinium. Love these aussie sites that are commin out.

Not my find :) It was posted it on whirlpool by Doolang.

Dogsbody

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2010
Australia
I just ordered this:

Cloud Stomp Box Mods

5V Stomp box mod!

US$45.00!!! shipping was only $6 got some Rath juice and 14500 batts too.

Use coupon code: bigbuyer for extra 10% off. (It was suposed to end 1st of may) so get in quick before he updates it!

Clouds of vapor - Rath Juice/mods/batts/chargers/adapters. $6 Shipping to Au!

Edit: BTW Tasty Vapor is shipping to Au now too, but it is like $35! so, if anyone is doing a joint order, I will be in.

Last edited:

feebee

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2010
South of Sydney, Australia
BTW Tasty Vapor is shipping to Au now too, but it is like $35! so, if anyone is doing a joint order, I will be in.

They must have fixed up the shipping rates on the site.

I just bought 7 x 30ml bottles & shipping was $13.45. If you order over 7 bottles, it goes up into the next rate, which is $43.45.

I got mine today om nom nom!!!

KiteStyle

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Australia
I just ordered this:

Cloud Stomp Box Mods

5V Stomp box mod!

US$45.00!!! shipping was only $6 got some Rath juice and 14500 batts too.

Use coupon code: bigbuyer for extra 10% off. (It was suposed to end 1st of may) so get in quick before he updates it!

Clouds of vapor - Rath Juice/mods/batts/chargers/adapters. $6 Shipping to Au!

I ordered the WetBox from Clouds of vapor - see my thread - I was very happy with their service and prices. $45 (less 10%) for a juice box mod is a bargain! Cheap shipping rate and 5 days from order to arrival is pretty awesome. I'll be trying some of their juices etc next time..

Let us know if you like the cloud box - look similar to the wetbox, but with a 2nd battery.

stv888

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
It's frustrating trying to find suppliers who actually ship to Oz, particularly those based in the US. This is not meant to be a review thread, just a list.
Please add any you know of.

Heaven Gifts (CN)
Health Cabin (CN)
Eastmall (CN)
Strictly E-Juice (US)
Vapour4Life (US)
E-Cig (CN)
LeCig (US)
Totally Wicked (UK)
Pure Vape (US?)
Flavape (US?)
Best E-Cig (CN)