The Lurker Thread

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    The hide starts out white/grey,I put it in a big pot full of hot tea and left it over night over 20years ago :D

View attachment 695303
    looks darker in real life,the end on the horn is dark walnut
    That’s really nice OBG! :)

Yep. White will prob always take color the best, just my thinking.
    My DH loves his TV too. He had to watch quite a bit before he left to free up space so he could record the race and other stuff this weekend while he was gone. :laugh:

I'm definitely going early tonight.

Yes, would love to see a pic. :)

Yea on the T Bone!! :thumbs:

:lol::lol::lol: Of course you were!!

I'm going to go ahead and say goodnight. Man, I am pooped and still need to eat and get my bath, BUT I have gotten through a good portion of what I wanted to get done this weekend!! :thumbs:
    Not much stitching, that I had wanted to do, but loads of other stuff that needed done! So, I'm happy.

Sweet dreams when y'all go! :wub:
    Good night Lori :wub:

Both are very nice, Lori and OBG :)

Dale, glad DH made it home safe. :)

Gonna be a long one tomorrow, short staffed and union meeting after work. Gonna call it a night, sweet dreams lurkers :wub:
    Good night Sara :wub:
    Hope tomorrow is not too bad :unsure:

Sweet dreams Everyone still around,Clint E movie on TV :)
    Good night OBG :wub:
    Enjoy your show :)

Good night lovely and handsome Lurkers :wub:

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    The hide starts out white/grey,I put it in a big pot full of hot tea and left it over night over 20years ago :D

View attachment 695303
    looks darker in real life,the end on the horn is dark walnut
    VERY NICE!! Love that!!
    You posted just before I did, and I didn't see it! Glad I came back through!

Both are very nice, Lori and OBG :)

Dale, glad DH made it home safe. :)

Gonna be a long one tomorrow, short staffed and union meeting after work. Gonna call it a night, sweet dreams lurkers :wub:
    Sorry for your long day tomorrow. :(
    Sweet dreams Sara. :wub:

Sweet dreams Everyone still around,Clint E movie on TV :)
    Sweet dreams OBG. :wub: Enjoy your movie. :)
    That’s really nice OBG! :)

Good night Lori :wub:

Good night Sara :wub:
    Hope tomorrow is not too bad :unsure:

Good night OBG :wub:
    Enjoy your show :)

Good night lovely and handsome Lurkers :wub:
    Sweet dreams Dale. :wub:

Nite all. ;) ...again.

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Good morning Dale, Sara, and the sleeping Lurkers. :wub:

Guess I'm going to need to call the vet again for Rita. I think she has a bad tooth.
    My fear is that with her leaking heart valve, she won't be able to have the procedure. :( But I'm pretty sure she has a tooth bothering her.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning Dale and lurkers :wub:
    Good morning Sara :wub:

Good morning Dale, Sara, and the sleeping Lurkers. :wub:

Guess I'm going to need to call the vet again for Rita. I think she has a bad tooth.
    My fear is that with her leaking heart valve, she won't be able to have the procedure. :( But I'm pretty sure she has a tooth bothering her.
    Good morning Lori :wub:

Oh no! Poor Rita :(

Really want to go back to bed this morning o_O

retired1

Administrator
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    Today is "Laundry and Yard" day. Have to drive into town to get laundry done (yeah, I still haven't broke down and purchased a washer/dryer for the place yet), and then mow. Tomorrow is "play day" with plans to head to the range to break in a new gun by burning through a couple of hundred rounds.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 14, 2013
    Weimar, TX
    Good morning, Dale, Sara, Lori, Retired and Lurkers! :)

This weekend was awesome! The rains came yesterday and cooled everything off so nicely. The afternoon cleared and was only in the mid 70's. Loved it. Got some stuff done and still had a little time for relaxation and watched some stuff on Netflix. This week promises to be a little rough. I have to work through Saturday. Bummer. But it's got to be done. Everyone, enjoy your Monday!

angelphyre

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2013
    MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
    Good morning lovely lurkers. :wub:

Rain's gone and nice cooler weather left behind...will only be in low 70s, even upper 60s during the day, and down into the upper 40s at night...I'm loving it. :thumbs:

Short day at work today because we have to take the dogs back to the vet to start their heartworm treatment...a long process that will take a few months to completely get rid of them...the good thing is they were caught really early and prognosis is excellent for them to recover...the bad part is having to keep them inactive the whole time...I mean they are pretty much couch potatoes, but they do have their moments where they like to run around...none of that can happen...have to keep them in a crate when not around...they are not going to like that part. :(

Lori, hope Rita is okay.

Sara, hope your day isn't too long.

Have a good day everyone.

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Good morning Paul, Angel, OBG, and KC. :wub:
    Yea for cooler weather Paul!! :banana:

Oh Angel, will keep your furbabies in my prayers too!! Thanks for the well wishes for Rita!

Thanks OBG!! :)

Thanks for the extra coffee KC. :)

Okay, back from the vet, she's good! :nun: He pulled two or three of her bottom front teeth (bare handed, just yanked them right out.):facepalm: Wasn't the tooth I thought was bad at all.
    Good to go!! He cleaned the others and said they all look good.

Okay, back to work. ;)

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Okay, back from the vet, she's good! :nun: He pulled two or three of her bottom front teeth (bare handed, just yanked them right out.):facepalm: Wasn't the tooth I thought was bad at all.
    Good to go!! He cleaned the others and said they all look good.

Poor Rita :eek:Hope she likes soft food,glad she's ok now :)

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Poor Rita :eek:Hope she likes soft food,glad she's ok now :)
    Help mercy, me too!!
    Nope, they were two little tiny teeth (I just looked :laugh:). She won't miss them. She hasn't ever really chewed her food. She gets the small dog size food, sometimes she will, but mostly just inhales...always has...teeth or no teeth. :facepalm: :lol:
    At home I mix a moist (dehydrated w/water added) in with it.

Users who are viewing this thread