Status
Not open for further replies.

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
Yes Sioux.....after conducting very intense and highly scientific market research, it has been proven that clear tubes are very popular and should be sold alongside the colors. (umm..actually I just watched all the clear Reactors sell out really fast!)

yeah me too, I'm rollin' nerdy like that...:p

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
Well I just received my Reactor (very fast shipping as usual), filled it up and .............................DAMN, this thing seems to actually work! Too early to tell how it will work over the long haul but I just wanted to post my initial impressions!
img0916vv.jpg

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I will Scott and I also look forward to meeting you!!! Cant wait to getto FLorida!!!

I hope that people will post tips and things here in this thread to help break the learning curve a little with these...I imagine most people will be getting them today.
I've noticed when the liquid gets low if you take a long hit it dosent always prime the next hit if one or both of the holes is not submerged in liquid. So it helps if you keep it tipped towards one of the holes while taking a hit when the liquid gets lower...I have found myself holding up to the lite to see where the hole is....Now I have been lining up the holes with one side or other of the mod so when I hit , I know that it is priming for the next hit.

Also I've noticed every now and then they seem to get air locked or something and you need to give it a quick .....Well there is just no comfortable way for me to say this... A quick Blow then Suck to make it prime the cup....

Ewww....I know it sounds dirty but really I just can't think of anything???? LOL
This may be a contest brewing????
I must admit I have recieved several teasing messages from NebulaBrat, making obscene remarks about the video....Im sure he will show up sooner or later...
I think I may have to come back here and censor this later...lol
Drew

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
I see now why the tip is designed wider. I believe it creates a greater vacuum, aiding the juice being drawn into the atty. I use 50/50 Pg/Vg and it's working fine. Zero flooding but you do need to give it a quick power off toot every now and again. Kind like a balancing act going on but by the end of one tank you should have it mastered. Beats the hell out of dripping every 5 minutes!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Amber,
Make sure you have the atty all the way in the top. The bottom of the atomizer should be flush with the bottom of the tank...A short puff in with out activating your device (dry puff) and then in ...You should hear a slight gurgle or dfeel a difference in the air flow...I tested these tanks with all veriations of PG VG ...I even ran 100 Vg in them...They all act a little differently depending on how much water/Pure grain alcohol (PGA) the manufacturer of the liquid uses...I actually thought some of my higher VG concentrates worked better than some of my thinner liquids because the thicker liquids seemed to get air locked less and allowed it to wick/prime better...
Drew

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
man it would figure that I decide to pull the trigger on one of these tanks last night and then I log onto the page today to see that they added more colors lol. are we going to be able to just order the tank sleeves in colors by themselves?

We will have some sleeves in different colors and lengths soon. I have some other attys coming in that will be the same length as cartomizers also in single coil with different resistances...SO you could use some of your other tubes from other VPX and cartomator tanks if you wanted to mix up the colors. Thanks
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread