The REO Lounge (was...The REO grand opening sale)

Status
Not open for further replies.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Ohhh...economy version ? Pictures ? You know i'll have to get me one of those !

What battery....maybe the 14500 ?
Hey Whataclumsygirl I made a proto type with the 14500 battery.I am still unsure if i will end up releasing it.I am working on a aluminum Reo.when i get a few made up you will find one in your mail box :)

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Hey Whataclumsygirl I made a proto type with the 14500 battery.I am still unsure if i will end up releasing it.I am working on a aluminum Reo.when i get a few made up you will find one in your mail box :)

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....i love you Red !!

I loved doing the Reo mod.....glad to do another. What's this one called ? Mini Reo ? Baby Reo ?

Aluminum.....love it...!! Very durable.....although i love the wood too..

Now..im exciteddddd ! Wooohooo

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California

I loved doing the Reo Mod.....glad to do another. What's this one called ? Mini Reo ? Baby Reo ?

In case I didnt already.......thank you Clumsy! :)

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine

I loved doing the Reo Mod.....glad to do another. What's this one called ? Mini Reo ? Baby Reo ?

I like the sounds of The Mini Reo

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
I tried to ask in another thread, but my phone kakked and I forgot: what holds the cover in place on the wooden ones? It looked like magnets?
You are correct rare earth magnets.In most cases you don't need the magnets i have them on there for folks that live in a dryer climate.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Unsure...did you order one ? You will love it, if so. I carry it around with me almost everywhere....it loves my peppermint with sweetener...i think Reo is hooked on it..LOL.

Mine is beautiful, it has the maple door and has this really nice different colored vein running down the side of the maple....I show it off to everyone.

ANyways..wanted to say..GREAT choice if you have one on order.

Oh..and happy birthday..mine was this past week as well ! I didnt get any older tho..im going backwards for a few years :p

Hugs
Clumsy

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Unsure...did you order one ? You will love it, if so. I carry it around with me almost everywhere....it loves my peppermint with sweetener...i think Reo is hooked on it..LOL.

Mine is beautiful, it has the maple door and has this really nice different colored vein running down the side of the maple....I show it off to everyone.

Oh..and happy birthday..mine was this past week as well ! I didnt get any older tho..im going backwards for a few years :p

Hugs
Clumsy
I to am growing younger We wish

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Very lovely!! I may have to save up for one of these :D What does the purple heart and blood wood look like? or is there a difference in shades?
Thank you Raven_Blackblade Number eight on my web sight or the bottom right in this post.The pictures don't do the mods any justice.Its hard to capture the beauty with a camera probably a lighting thing still a newbie with a camera

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010

Hugs
Clumsy

Well after selling some stuff and borrowing a little and dipping into next months budget....YES Im getting a EXCELLENT auto juicer Bottomfeeder Mod the "REO"!!!!

And guess what...didnt have to prepay and wait months listen to a ton of excuses....just order it...paid for it and he sent it!! Now thats how you do business.......Thanks Red....tho I dont have yet....Im already loving it!!! :thumb:

Last edited:

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
You will love it even more once you have it in your hand. I cannot find anything bad about this mod. It is beautiful and well made. True craftmanship.

Oh I believe you 100%. Everyone has said the samething and the best part is.........its not a Vapez.......no I wont go there.;) Seriously, had I known about this before I would NEVER wasted my meager earnings on that other "you know what" preorder fiasco. Quality does not come cheap a lesson I will well remember for the next time.

Btw I will make it my job to see that this thread does not get buried like it did when I was looking for a autojuicer bottomfeeder (am I saying that right?).....

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
This is AWESOME looking! :thumbs: I know what Ill be getting when my cash is right! :D
And happy Bday to all the Geminis out there! :) My bday is the 12th! WooT!

Yes Geminis...we are special...no were not, yes we are, no were not, yes we are, no were not......dang twins cant make up there minds....;)

Reactions: ENAUD

Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com
I wanted too comment in here

Im in the process of doing a review of this MOD and wow
It is awesome

Hands down awesome One of the best mods i have ever tried

Great price worth every penny

And the build quality is outstanding this guy knows how too make mods!

Video should be up in the next day or so

I highly highly recommend this mod the bottom feeding is great

and the learning curve is very very small it took me about a hour to be a pro at it

Also i noticed with this mod i am maximizing my juice by not wasting or losing it in dripping/filling carts 6ml last me two -three days no problem

so in the long run you will save money

You dont realize how much juice you are wasting till you use this mod

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
I wanted too comment in here

Im in the process of doing a review of this MOD and wow
It is awesome

Hands down awesome One of the best mods i have ever tried

Great price worth every penny

And the build quality is outstanding this guy knows how too make mods!

Video should be up in the next day or so

I highly highly recommend this mod the bottom feeding is great

and the learning curve is very very small it took me about a hour to be a pro at it

Also i noticed with this mod i am maximizing my juice by not wasting or losing it in dripping/filling carts 6ml last me two -three days no problem

so in the long run you will save money

You dont realize how much juice you are wasting till you use this mod

Cant wait to see it. If you have any tips or tricks please include them...something tells me your learning curve is waaaay faster than mine!:D

Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com
Cant wait to see it. If you have any tips or tricks please include them...something tells me your learning curve is waaaay faster than mine!:D
LOL i can promise you this the REO is become hands down my favorite mod Nothing compares

The video will show all the details !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread