The REO Lounge (was...The REO grand opening sale)

Status
Not open for further replies.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Great review and just so ya know I was blowing clouds back atcha with mine :vapor:The whole time something was bugging me and it took a few minutes to figure out what it was....the look seemed different even though my mod was the same wood pattern....then it hit me...its mirrored to mine. Like when I open mine up the feeding system is on the left and the battery is on the right. Or another way to look at it is the door is on the opposite side. lol

Ah who cares.....MINE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Last edited:

Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com
Great review and just so ya know I was blowing clouds back atcha with mine :vapor:The whole time something was bugging me and it took a few minutes to figure out what it was....the look seemed different even thought my mod was the same wood pattern....then it hit me...its mirrored to mine. Like when I open mine up the feeding system is on the left and the battery is on the right. Or another way to look at it is the door is on the opposite side. lol

Ah who cares.....MINE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Ya lol i think i have the camera Set like that

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
What sounds awesome Reo logo!!!!!! Might have to send mine back to have you slap one on!

but i dont think i can part with thee little guy for that long!
You should send it back when you have the time.I could add the logo also I never did put the final finish coats on the mod i sent you.Once you have a working juice fed mod its hard to go back to dripping and driving.Thanks again Amajn your review helped in a big way :)

Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com
You should send it back when you have the time.I could add the logo also I never did put the final finish coats on the mod i sent you.Once you have a working juice fed mod its hard to go back to dripping and driving.Thanks again Amajn your review helped in a big way :)
I hear ya.................pm me your address i will send it out tomorrow
But you gotta promise it will be back in the mail ASAP lol

I can send you postage if need be and what do these logos look like?

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
I hear ya.................pm me your address i will send it out tomorrow
But you gotta promise it will be back in the mail ASAP lol

I can send you postage if need be and what do these logos look like?
I will send you a pick with the address.No postage necessary.You can decide if you like it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread