Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    From where'd you get Dripbox and from where did you get squonk pins for the V-Minis?
    Dripbox and Disguiser both from a co-op. My Velocity minis came with the bf pins. Got mine dirt cheap from vapor beast but I assume it's standard no matter where you get 'em, at least if it's the Tobeco version.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2014
    Corn 'n' Cows
    Dripbox and Disguiser both from a co-op. My Velocity minis came with the bf pins. Got mine dirt cheap from vapor beast but I assume it's standard no matter where you get 'em, at least if it's the Tobeco version.

Noice. Just ordered a couple of V-Minis from vaporbeast. I'll be muy stoked if they come with the bf pins!!!!

I may have to break down and order the 160 (if I can't win one from HG :) )

Sir Kadly

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Noice. Just ordered a couple of V-Minis from vaporbeast. I'll be muy stoked if they come with the bf pins!!!!

I may have to break down and order the 160 (if I can't win one from HG :) )
    The Velocity 2 also comes ready to squonk, unlike the first Velocity. Just FYI. I prefer the mini, but if you wanted a full size that's something to remember.

Sir Kadly

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    hehehe

how could you <sniffle>
    It's still a squonker! And it's just for one day, to try it out. Then back to the Coppervape probably. My mods and I have an open relationship, it's not actually cheating.:D

Besides it's not like I'm talking about leaving a Reo home, so why do you care?;)

Sir Kadly

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Puff Time sciencing, round 2
    Merlin
    Noth coil, SS in TC Mode, .231 ohms
    Total Puffs - 128, 656.70s
    Watts set at 40
    Mean - 22.35W
    Std Dev - 6.94W
    Temp @ 400 (this juice has a bad throat hit above that)
    Mean - 369.6 F
    Std Dev - 12.85 F
    Mean Puff - 5.13s
    Std Dev - 1.88s

Gonna run a dripper next.

Boden

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 7, 2012
    Lexington KY
    image.jpeg

Sir Kadly

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    OK, so question for @Rixsta or @Boden or anyone else who had the Limitless Plus; what is in the box driptip wise? I almost pulled the trigger, then read a review from someone that said that it only has a 510 cap, with no drip tip or chuff cap. Descriptions indicate otherwise. Please confirm or deny, thanks!

MikeyConti

VapeBro
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 22, 2014
    South Carolina
    OK, so question for @Rixsta or @Boden or anyone else who had the Limitless Plus; what is in the box driptip wise? I almost pulled the trigger, then read a review from someone that said that it only has a 510 cap, with no drip tip or chuff cap. Descriptions indicate otherwise. Please confirm or deny, thanks!
    I read that on ecig.com aswell, glad you remembered. I wanna make sure I get the right kit aswell.

Boden

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 7, 2012
    Lexington KY
    It has a 510 adapter and a wide bore tip

Sir Kadly

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    I read that on ecig.com aswell, glad you remembered. I wanna make sure I get the right kit aswell.
    Yep that's probably the one I'm remembering, it was a couple days ago but I think that might be where I was looking.

It has a 510 adapter and a wide bore tip
    Thanks! Maybe the review was written by someone who got an improperly packed unit, or maybe I misread what they said. Either way, wide bore drip tip is good.

Sir Kadly

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Hmmm, interesting new "Tank" from Aspire. The Quad-Flex. It's an RDA, RDTA, BF RDA, and Nautilus X tank, just by swapping a few parts around. Interesting idea anyway. I'll have to investigate a bit. Wonder how it will vape as an RDA or RDTA? No interest in the Nautilus X part of it but still might consider one once I have a clue what they are gonna cost.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 22, 2014
    South Carolina
    Hmmm, interesting new "Tank" from Aspire. The Quad-Flex. It's an RDA, RDTA, BF RDA, and Nautilus X tank, just by swapping a few parts around. Interesting idea anyway. I'll have to investigate a bit. Wonder how it will vape as an RDA or RDTA? No interest in the Nautilus X part of it but still might consider one once I have a clue what they are gonna cost.
    All these new AIO tanks coming out lately.. Even Sense has an RTA out..

The Aspire does sound very versatile though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread