The Womper Woom, Womp it again Sam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
Speaking of Squonk :) I have 3, but all are unregulated. :) What's a good (but not a lot of $$$) Regulated Squonk Box? :)

The one I posted before is probably going to cost around $100 but I'm sure it will come down before it's released. Unfortunately most regulated squonkers are a bit on the pricey side because most are hand made. I'm hoping that there will be more manufactured ones coming out.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Drip box 160 from kanger seems pretty popular (if you replace the arty it comes with)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
That thing is a brick with the dual 18650 batteries, also a little high on the price. But thank anyway for the input. Been searching a lot today, thinking about a Wraith or a Geyscano, but there is not a lot in the $$$ range I want. :facepalm: I'm cheep you know :facepalm:

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Speaking of Squonk :) I have 3, but all are unregulated. :) What's a good (but not a lot of $$$) Regulated Squonk Box? :)

Drip box 160 from kanger seems pretty popular (if you replace the arty it comes with)

Yeah, probably I'd go with this one. There are a couple dna board squonkers coming out, but for a value priced regulated squonker the Dripbox 160 is pretty good.
    Note that I almost never use mine, even though I thought I wanted a regulated squonker. I like my Coppervapes so much better for daily use though.
    I guess my point is, ask yourself why you want a regulated one, and what criteria are important to you before jumping on it. The Dripbox 160 is the size of something like an RX200 which is why I don't carry it. For single battery, the Wraith looks nice, but I've seen mixed reviews.

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    That thing is a brick with the dual 18650 batteries, also a little high on the price. But thank anyway for the input. Been searching a lot today, thinking about a Wraith or a Geyscano, but there is not a lot in the $$$ range I want. :facepalm: I'm cheep you know :facepalm:
    From everything I've heard the Geyscano is not worth it. Dripbox 160 should cost less than the Wraith if you look around. But it is large.

Burnie

The Bug Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    Yeah, probably I'd go with this one. There are a couple DNA board squonkers coming out, but for a value priced regulated squonker the Dripbox 160 is pretty good.
    Note that I almost never use mine, even though I thought I wanted a regulated squonker. I like my Coppervapes so much better for daily use though.
    I guess my point is, ask yourself why you want a regulated one, and what criteria are important to you before jumping on it. The Dripbox 160 is the size of something like an RX200 which is why I don't carry it. For single battery, the Wraith looks nice, but I've seen mixed reviews.
    Thanks Kad, the Dripbox 160 is just too large, but I have been thinking about the Wraith, biggest problems I read about is peeling paint, and the battery door hard to close. Still undecided, but I am just looking right now and seeking advise. Thanks for the input. :)

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 6, 2013
    Florida, SW
    here's a couple I see out there, ya seen them I'm guessin'... :w00t:

probably be available pretty soon

upload_2016-10-22_21-54-48.png

Burnie

The Bug Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    here's a couple I see out there, ya seen them I'm guessin'... :w00t:

probably be available pretty soon

View attachment 608871

The Pico Squeeze is unregulated.
    Yea the Pico is unregulated, just has reverse battery protection.

I like the Kangertech Dripbox 2, but everywhere is out of stock, at any price. If I could find it today under $50, I would jump on it. I am thinking it was one they released a limited amount before 8/8 just to beat the deadline. I also don't think MVS will be selling them for that price when they get them back in stock.

Thanks for the input. :)

Boden

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 7, 2012
    Lexington KY
    I'm alive!!! Still groggy from three days of travel.

Hope they get the Dripbox 2 back in stock. That would be the perfect b-day present for my old assistant. He uses a old dripbox, looks like it was put in a rock tumbler at this point.

I'll get a pic of it to amuse y'all.

Nap time

pokemom

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 24, 2014
    Lauderhill, Florida, United States
    From everything I've heard the Geyscano is not worth it. Dripbox 160 should cost less than the Wraith if you look around. But it is large.

The Geyscano is crap!! Bought one over a year ago (way before squonking was becoming "main stream") and I used it for abut 2 weeks and packed it back up. The vape is not great, and the box is SO squared that it actually hurts because the edges are sharp.

But, that's just my humble opinion.

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 9, 2014
    SW Florida
    I like the look of the drip box 2.....I'm a fan of the smaller form factor

Me as well. It's the first time I've seen it. Looks nice. I didn't like the size of the 160. This looks much better.

The Geyscano is crap!! Bought one over a year ago (way before squonking was becoming "main stream") and I used it for abut 2 weeks and packed it back up. The vape is not great, and the box is SO squared that it actually hurts because the edges are sharp.

But, that's just my humble opinion.

Your correct. Not a good one at all. Congrats on the Phins win today! :thumb:

Burnie

The Bug Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread