Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Nice job @Rixsta on the Plus tutorial, one of the easiest decks to build on for sure, just got to go big on the coils. The new top cap looks excellent, use any 810 drip tip you want.

I already have 3 Plus' so there won't be anymore for me, but I can see a 41mm Titan or two in my future. :drool:
Cheers, yeah, I forgot to mention that the new version comes with pre installed 2.5mm ID 26g single wire coils (just by looking at them) and it was wicked way to much, I soon chucked them out. Reminded me of Geekay's build and shockingly bad review on the tube lol

Why would steamcrave put those in, that's just setting yourself up for a bad experience for first time buyers with that tank, pure madness.

A 41mm Titan omg haha, that would surely have to go on a Hammer of God DNA 250 LOL

oh @Fuzzy Thunderbear , I'll catch up with you soon, we're going to order an Indian tonight :eek: ((((meal)))) :p

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Hello Debadoo. Thanks for the biggest smile to split my face all day!::D
Awesome! Love it when I can make someone smile or laugh! luckily I do lots of dumb stuffs for folks to laugh at :D :facepalm:

I just ordered a couple of very expensive bottles for my squonker.
link? I won't get any, but would like to see em. For me expensive squonk bottle = 6.00 :lol:

@Debadoo Good to see you X No more bike stunts for me now :rolleyes:
You too darlin! Have missed ya. xxx Jup, it's the "for now" that worries me. At least my dumb stuffs don't typically involve tryin to break my body. I done did that.......trust me and fuzzy......it aint worth it!

Good job on the aromamizer! That fuchai looks purdy too.

Well, you might remember that I said (? last year?) my entire spine looks like an aerial view of a train wreck (all vertebra bent in opposite directions and discs bulging like crazy). But, like my son Rixy, I just kept on working my .... off (without flipping any four wheelers) until the pain just got to be too much. They did an X-ray and it shows the entire lumbar region is crumbling and L3 is actually broken. I am wearing a girdle to hold me together because I can't see the neurosurgeon until the end of October (the VA is socialized medicine) and Gawd only knows when they might try to fix me. In the mean time, because Lannie doesn't want my spine snapped and me to spend the rest of forever in a wheelchair (real hard to do farm labor that way), she is trying to do all the heavy work and won't let me lift anything bigger than the kitten.
View attachment 687273
So, Deb, guess we have one more thing in common...
Dang darlin.......yeah I know yurs is messed up big time. Mine aint that bad, it's just all over. Cervical, thoracic, lumbar and coccyx. Hope they can get you fixed up when they finally get around to it!

Grrrrrrrrrrr My puter power cord works, but the connector is a tiny bit too little and it keeps fallin outta the laptop. Wonder if I could wrap some dental floss around it.

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Do you bake, roast, or fry? ;)
Dunno, we order, go to the door, dish it up and eat, I've ordered mine with extra garlic, poor Emily lol.
You too darlin! Have missed ya. xxx Jup, it's the "for now" that worries me. At least my dumb stuffs don't typically involve tryin to break my body. I done did that.......trust me and fuzzy......it aint worth it!

Good job on the aromamizer! That fuchai looks purdy too.

I've promised Emmy that I'm going to stop but I have a stock car race next week that I'm told I cannot do, not under any circumstances. It's a fun event every year before cowboy week starts (people come from all over the country and dress up)

Looks like gun slinging is my limit at the moment ..

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
I'll catch up with you soon, we're going to order an Indian tonight
Gee, Rix, does that mean I will be delivered to your door? I am 1/8th Cherokee (thus the Thunderbear part), so just wanted to know if I was the Indian you are ordering tonight... :D

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Not a bad price in my opinion and they look really good bottles.

Gee, Rix, does that mean I will be delivered to your door? I am 1/8th Cherokee (thus the Thunderbear part), so just wanted to know if I was the Indian you are ordering tonight... :D
I wish you were coming round, I'm sure we would have a dam good chat and I'd make sure you got a good rest for a week, not too sure if our Lannie would be best pleased though, ow, I could send Emmy to help her. Sounds like a plan :)

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I've promised Emmy that I'm going to stop but I have a stock car race next week that I'm told I cannot do, not under any circumstances. It's a fun event every year before cowboy week starts (people come from all over the country and dress up)

Looks like gun slinging is my limit at the moment ..
sucks don't it........there's tons of fun stuff I wanna do....... but I do kinda like being able to walk. (Even if I do often look like a drunken toddler) :D

hehehe no judging. I don't like the 5 ml capacity, but it looks like there is no way it could leak. Hope you like em.

lol I was thinkin the same thing. I'm Choctaw. Would be great if he could call and have us delivered since his trip here seems to have gone by the wayside. It wouldn't be for the same reason, but I'd still love it to happen.

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
@Debadoo oh I still plan on doing that trip, it's just...well, you know, a lot has happened ha.

Just turned the Sigelei mod into a 3 battery, hated it, back to dual, at least it comes with the other battery door now.

VictorViper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2013
Vancouver
www.thisoldneon.com
hehehe no judging. I don't like the 5 ml capacity, but it looks like there is no way it could leak. Hope you like em.

Man, I hope so too! They do come in 8.5ml capacities too, but I've got an itty bitty mod as the limiting factor.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Cheers, yeah, I forgot to mention that the new version comes with pre installed 2.5mm ID 26g single wire coils (just by looking at them) and it was wicked way to much, I soon chucked them out. Reminded me of Geekay's build and shockingly bad review on the tube lol

Why would steamcrave put those in, that's just setting yourself up for a bad experience for first time buyers with that tank, pure madness.

A 41mm Titan omg haha, that would surely have to go on a Hammer of God DNA 250 LOL

oh @Fuzzy Thunderbear , I'll catch up with you soon, we're going to order an Indian tonight :eek: ((((meal)))) :p
Those coils will not benefit any first time Plus users, more suited to the Supreme Lite. SC had asked in their FB Group for coil recommendations at one point, fused Claptons was the majority reply.

Geekay totally botched up the Plus, way too much tank for the boy. :lol:

I'd like to mod a clone HoG with an iPWM board if there is room, otherwise I'll have to find an Alpinetech or ModMaker case that will work.

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Those coils will not benefit any first time Plus users, more suited to the Supreme Lite. SC had asked in their FB Group for coil recommendations at one point, fused Claptons was the majority reply.

Geekay totally botched up the Plus, way too much tank for the boy. :lol:

I'd like to mod a clone HoG with an iPWM board if there is room, otherwise I'll have to find an Alpinetech or ModMaker case that will work.
I reckon modding a clone HOG is going to be difficult, just for the fact of getting to the to install a board, there's not much room either.

Reactions: Eskie

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
The Aegis has arrived, and it's the VT75 all over again... I should have known it would be, but I was hoping it was more like the HT Slice regarding battery performance. As long as your running it under 50W you will get decent life out of a 26650. I grabbed one thinking it would be a mod with solid performance, a decent TC and large 510 footprint for the Plus.

I put the Plus on it that has dual 3.5mm SS316L fused clapton's (28g*3/34g), I usually run that build at 85W. I wasn't expecting dual battery performance by any means, but within 10 minutes the power output on the TC was only pushing 55W with an 85W setting. Suspecting the TC was a little wonky I switched it over to power mode, nope 55W is all you are going to get out of the current battery level... :(

So here I am again having to build around a mod instead of whats best for the atty's chamber size and airflow. There isn't a 50W build I could put in the Plus that would be satisfactory to me, so for now I've been running the Aromamizer X on it at 55W.
Aegis.jpg

Upgrading the firmware to the latest version was interesting, they don't include a Torx screwdriver to get the plate off or a USB cable. The USB port is quite recessed and I had to finally cut down the sides on one of my cables so it would fit. The rubber coating is a serious lint magnet. Depending on which 26650 battery you use, the battery door will not screw in flush. The Brillipower fits better than the Hohm Grown, I didn't try the iJoy or the Aspire. In the end for me it's basically a VT75 with a wrap and a different board.

My fire button sticks if you press it dead center, so I might eventually peel the plastic face plate off and fix it if it gets worse. I informed Geek Vape about it last night in a message and they replied "Sorry we try do better". :lol:

This Aegis was $35 from eFun.top so I won't be sending it back anytime soon. ;)

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Good read TD...

I've just got my hands on the new Lost Vape Prism.

Thoughts next week but boy, is it nice for the money and smells like real leather to me and looks like real carbon fibre.

Oh and the Aromamizer Plus sits on it nicely.

Woot....

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Are you sure that's a Lost Vape product? It's not on their site, and is also listed as a Modefind Prism mod everywhere I looked. It look nice for the price ($45 on Vaporl) but are you sure we're talking about a LV product? I've never seen (which isn't all that helpful because there's plenty I haven't) an LV product without a DNA board in it.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Are you sure that's a Lost Vape product? It's not on their site, and is also listed as a Modefind Prism mod everywhere I looked. It look nice for the price ($45 on Vaporl) but are you sure we're talking about a LV product? I've never seen (which isn't all that helpful because there's plenty I haven't) an LV product without a DNA board in it.
I don' think it a Lost Vape product. ;)

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Same for me, but Rixy had it in hand, so maybe there's something going we don't know about.:confused:
I'm just going off from where I bought it guys, now you come to mention it, I didn't see Lost vape on the mod, wonder if it's on the box or maybe it's not their product..

Have to check when I get home

Hmm

Screenshot_20170923-160026.jpeg

And here....

Screenshot_20170923-161111.jpeg

Also here

Screenshot_20170923-161140.jpeg

Last edited:

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Ok guys, sorry about that but it's made by Modfined which is a new manufacture, maybe lost vape made the 510 lol, nothing on the box either so I dunno what's going on here but I'd be inclined to say, this mod has nothing to do with Lost Vape.

Still... It's a great mod :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread