Hello tiny girl waves hand.gif

that's all I've got :D

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Hey, Shawn, I know this is unrelated-but thanks for your recommendation a while back on squonking. I picked up the KT DP 160 and I'm having a blast with it.
kewl beans. Squonking is great! No tanks to fool with and don't have to drip I'm not Shawn, but really glad you're liking it.

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
kewl beans. Squonking is great! No tanks to fool with and don't have to drip I'm not Shawn, but really glad you're liking it.

Thanks. I just didn't want to derail the conversation that was already going on but I wanted to give a big thank you to Shawn for his input. It's like I'm getting the drip experience without the pain in the .... of dripping.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Thanks. I just didn't want to derail the conversation that was already going on but I wanted to give a big thank you to Shawn for his input. It's like I'm getting the drip experience without the pain in the .... of dripping.
no derailing at all.......usually a lotta convos goin on at the same time when a thread is busy. That's what forums are for

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Cool, glad your liking it, great bunch of people here.

no derailing at all.......usually a lotta convos goin on at the same time when a thread is busy. That's what forums are for
True but there are a few times you have to dodge a frying pan :)

Last edited:

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Morning all! Can't say Good yet as it is a Monday. Besides, not only do I have to catch up here. but I need slosh my way through Trump's tweets. Why does he always do a lot of tweeting on weekends? Never has respect for people's relax time on weekends. Bad!

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Morning Eskie. Why would you start your day with Trump? Is anyone else having problems getting on ECF? I couldn't get on with Chrome link or Firefox. Came in through Gmail.

They're doing that whole new look setup testing of the site. Probably resulting in blips on their servers. I think this may continue for a while until they get the look and functionality set.

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
They're doing that whole new look setup testing of the site. Probably resulting in blips on their servers. I think this may continue for a while until they get the look and functionality set.
I've heard Oliver may include the trump tweets into the forum

Morning / Afternoon o_O

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Got my second Modefined Prism today, I love them and when I heard that the carbon fibre battery door was leather I had to get one just out of curiosity. Is it real leather? Well it feels like soft leather and it smells like real leather...but who knows.

The whole mod is solid, I have no faults at all, paint is great, no button rattle, the door clips on great and has magnets for extra measure, no door movement.

The 510 seems fine, the actual chip works great, now Emmy said temp control works good too.

Bargain, nothing cheap about this except the price. Post a pic soon..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread