Not open for further replies.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Apology accepted now.
Did you see that new soft top BMW last night, I really liked that one.
No good for your long hair and nothing wrong with the one you have. Just open the sun roof, job done. :thumbs:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Stamp stuff? As in sticker stamps or postage stamp collection?
neither, as in rubber stamping........making cards, 3D things and scrapbook pages. Here are some mostly older ones when I first started, I got better lol
Stampin Addicts

Bought Em a new dishwasher today, nice black hotpoint one, spent the morning plumbing it in, my day is never done.

Or maybe her big black jive boots woohoo
oh nice on the dishwasher! hahahha on the black jive boots! I can chair dance though! lol

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
Did you get an order.number and a confirmation email from FT? If so, that order is complete and you should be fine deleting the items from your cart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, and yup. So I guess if they're still in there when I go in later to order the other stuff, I'll delete them. I will hold my breath, but I will delete them. ;) Thanks!

These are for you Deb. They kind of remind me of the late 60's.
View attachment 558563

Wow, that brought back a memory! Remember the patent leather daisy pins? Anybody? And the feather flower pins? I had one of each, and I was so proud of them. I was a 'tween at the time, and I wore those pinned to my mini-dress while wearing my white go-go boots! I thought I was SO cute! :lol:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Yup, and yup. So I guess if they're still in there when I go in later to order the other stuff, I'll delete them. I will hold my breath, but I will delete them. ;) Thanks!

Wow, that brought back a memory! Remember the patent leather daisy pins? Anybody? And the feather flower pins? I had one of each, and I was so proud of them. I was a 'tween at the time, and I wore those pinned to my mini-dress while wearing my white go-go boots! I thought I was SO cute! :lol:
lol jup. Didn't have any of em, but I did have some white go go boots of course!!

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Loved that as a kid. Used to spin around in circles til I fell down. lol
I'm at work and feeling better.
sooooooooo glad you're still feeling better. I'm fine now of course, but still have just a bit of phlegmy cough that don't wanna let go. That could be allergies too kickin in, cuz my eyes have been drivin me nuts.

So did I. lol.
Jup, it was required attire at one point

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
lol jup. Didn't have any of em, but I did have some white go go boots of course!!
10432153.jpg

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
YAY.....Managed to get a polished Alum Anubis, very hard to get hold of, especially in the UK, now that will look awesome with the rta. It's much nicer than the black one. :banana:
kewlios!! Don't really know what that is, but I'm happy yur excited about it :lol:

lmao!! White (kinda) wellies don't really do it darlin!!

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
kewlios!! Don't really know what that is, but I'm happy yur excited about it :lol:
The black mech mod I posted yesterday, this is the same mod but the polished Alum one, the engraving stands out more and it will match all SS tanks. It looks beautiful but hmmm, thinking about it, OH, I bet it's a finger print nightmare.....maybe not, dunno, eekk... I'll grab a pic...

9jd2c1.jpg

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
The black mech mod I posted yesterday, this is the same mod but the polished Alum one, the engraving stands out more and it will match all SS tanks. It looks beautiful but hmmm, thinking about it, OH, I bet it's a finger print nightmare.....maybe not, dunno, eekk... I'll grab a pic...

9jd2c1.jpg
pretty, but yeah might be a fingerprint magnet. Hope not

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota

ROFLMAO! Those are NOT go-go boots! Hey, Chopdoc, HOW old are you? ;)

9jd2c1.jpg

OMG, that literally took my breath away! GORGEOUS! I love Egyptian stuff anyway, and especially Anubis. :)

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Forgot to tell you, my Yihi Q class will be here on Monday :p
you'll definitely have to let me know what you think about that. There's a guy on the porch that love I think the sx mini, and has been debating about getting another of that or waiting for the Q

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK

No these, Mikey bought them me

15wxgkh.jpg

OMG, that literally took my breath away! GORGEOUS! I love Egyptian stuff anyway, and especially Anubis. :)

Did you miss my other post, here is my black one...but yeah, they are lovely.

The Womper Woom, Womp it again Sam.

you'll definitely have to let me know what you think about that. There's a guy on the porch that love I think the sx mini, and has been debating about getting another of that or waiting for the Q

I will, promise, it's lighter than the ML Mini and well, it looks a beauty, got mine in black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread