Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Do I need to go hide now after saying that?
Newp............everyone here knows I'm slow!

Seeing how you mouse and puter stuff was sitting by that gallon, and I doubt if ya had a sink by your PC I kinda figured what you was up to :)
that's what I wuz gonna ask too, how the heck it happened, I didn't see a sink with a drain, but he kept on so much he convinced me! lol (see above, told y'all I wuz slow, not to mention gullible)

I forgot I posted this, Sorry, I been down some lately and this post sounds wrong too me.. :facepalm:
So sorry you've been down, but glad you don't really feel that way. ((((((((Mikey))))))))

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Hey, I got it, thus my previous comment about how the FDA wouldn't be knocking in your doors. And it seems like Lannie got it. Apparently some of the others here are a bit slow...:p

Do I need to go hide now after saying that?
Sorry, I don't haz no FDA...

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
I just saw this Kanger 160W TC Dual 18650 Kanger KBOX 160W Temperature Control Mod

Looks nice, does anyone know anything about it? Iv actually heard the Kanger 70W TC with built in batt. actually worked good in TC.. I need to look more into this.. Curious..
I love the funnel shaped top that leads directly into the 510 connector. :eek:
KRKB16010-5.jpg

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Sorry, I don't haz no FDA...
:lol: Don't remember who it was, but I was recently watching a well known reviewer, that had a banner behind him that had FDA in large letters, and in smaller letters underneath it said f..'in dumb azzizzz lol

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Dam, Troll your Eye's catch EVERYTHING on a device lol Good lookin out!! :thumb:
Might never be an issue till the Goblin Mini decides to dump it's guts...

Funny I thought I filled that last night, what is that seeping out of the USB port. :lol:

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
:lol: Don't remember who it was, but I was recently watching a well known reviewer, that had a banner behind him that had FDA in large letters, and in smaller letters underneath it said f..'in dumb azzizzz lol
I have not seen that one yet. :lol:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
@TrollDragon
Idk why you liked that post, its YOUR door ima be knockin on!! Get that guest bedroom ready!! lol :lol:

Ya won't have ta put yur nic in the freezer..........just set it out on the porch 9 months outta the year. :lol:

@Rixsta heyyyyyyy rixy............been vapin that unicorn milk clone again....... omgggggggggg this was my fav of the 3 to start with, and it's even better now!! @Atchafalaya better hurry up and git over here if she wants some.

Thought for sure I'd saved the recipe to my blog, but I reckin I didn't hit save, cuz it's not there. Would you post it again please so I can see how many of the ingredients I don't have! :lol: I am pretty sure it's most of em.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Debadòooooo.... Here it is sweetie.

2q1cld4.jpg
thanks so much!!! I definitely hit save this time! well.....create. Just as I suspected, if you stick to CAP, I have all but.......all of them :facepalm:

He is not a happy bunny.
If he needs a smile, I'll bounce one of mine over the pond to y'all
encour. smiley super balls.jpg

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
This has been bugging me ever since the discussion so I looked it up.
Ref: Online Etymology Dictionary
toilet (n.)
1530s, earliest in English in an obsolete sense "cover or bag for clothes," from Middle French toilette "a cloth; a bag for clothes," diminutive of toile"cloth, net" (see toil (n.2)). Toilet acquired an association with upper class dressing by 18c., through the specific sense "a fine cloth cover on the dressing table for the articles spread upon it;" thence "the articles, collectively, used in dressing" (mirror, bottles, brushes, combs, etc.). Subsequent sense evolution in English (mostly following French uses) is to "act or process of dressing," especially the dressing and powdering of the hair (1680s); then "a dressing room" (1819), especially one with a lavatory attached; then "lavatory or porcelain plumbing fixture" (1895), an American euphemistic use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread