Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    @Debadoo I know I promised to let you know about my experience with the Merlin a few days ago, I had a delay and wasn't actually able to use it until last night. So better late than never.

First, this thing is super easy to build on. Lots of room. Second, left it on it's side for about an hour, no leaks, left it sit all night with the juice flow open and no leaks. Third, the flavor is amazing. Fourth, not sure how tight or loose you like your vape, but it can probably accommodate most any style other than pure cloud chasing. And it produces pretty decent clouds tbh. Fifth-possibly a negative depending on how you look at it, I think I'm going through juice faster than normal, even at only 15 watts. Could be I'm just vaping more because its so good though.

Tldr-buy one, you won't regret it!:)

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 8, 2015
    Somerset, UK
    This has been bugging me ever since the discussion so I looked it up.
    Ref: Online Etymology Dictionary
    toilet (n.)
    1530s, earliest in English in an obsolete sense "cover or bag for clothes," from Middle French toilette "a cloth; a bag for clothes," diminutive of toile"cloth, net" (see toil (n.2)). Toilet acquired an association with upper class dressing by 18c., through the specific sense "a fine cloth cover on the dressing table for the articles spread upon it;" thence "the articles, collectively, used in dressing" (mirror, bottles, brushes, combs, etc.). Subsequent sense evolution in English (mostly following French uses) is to "act or process of dressing," especially the dressing and powdering of the hair (1680s); then "a dressing room" (1819), especially one with a lavatory attached; then "lavatory or porcelain plumbing fixture" (1895), an American euphemistic use.
    Thus the praise that the English ladies used to use when they needed a wee, I'm just going to powder my nose..

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 8, 2015
    Somerset, UK
    My Q class has just arrived, postman came back for me, awesome.

@Debadoo, with your smile and this good news, I'm back in my happy place x

I will post some pics but won't be saying too much today as I have to go out again.

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 8, 2015
    Somerset, UK
    293zj8p.jpg

17fpg1.jpg

1670bcj.png

Very quick first impression, the weight is perfect, that is a big plus for me, even Em said it was fine, nice looking design, fits in the hand very nice. Really it's a lighter ML and dual batteries, very nice indeed. Sorry it's short but I have to go out and I'm out tonight at the club......

Debadoo

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    @Debadoo I know I promised to let you know about my experience with the Merlin a few days ago, I had a delay and wasn't actually able to use it until last night. So better late than never.

First, this thing is super easy to build on. Lots of room. Second, left it on it's side for about an hour, no leaks, left it sit all night with the juice flow open and no leaks. Third, the flavor is amazing. Fourth, not sure how tight or loose you like your vape, but it can probably accommodate most any style other than pure cloud chasing. And it produces pretty decent clouds tbh. Fifth-possibly a negative depending on how you look at it, I think I'm going through juice faster than normal, even at only 15 watts. Could be I'm just vaping more because its so good though.

Tldr-buy one, you won't regret it!:)
    Thanks so much sweetie!!! Been up 2 days, so can't remember if this can do duals or only singles, but which did you do and what ohms please :)

My Q class has just arrived, postman came back for me, awesome.
    yay!!!! So happy for ya. Wow.......that sure is purdy!!!

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 9, 2014
    SW Florida
    Morning all!!

Man I spend one day out on the water and you guys post over 5 pages!!! Well consider them all liked!!!:thumb:

Had one heck of a day yesterday. As a matter of fact I'm quite out of it today. Didn't make it to my little Island but did go to Sanibel Island. We had a really relaxing day and I'm feeling the effects of the sun. Anyway I wanted to share some pics and a couple of vids. You'll see in the videos how cool of an experience I had. Deb we did see some Dolphins but they were feeding and not very photogenic. But I think you'll like the vids better! I was standing in waist high water. It was low tide so I walked from my boat (which you can see in the background of one of the vids) with my cell phone and shot the vids. OK I'm rambling here ya go!

1wuTjsI.jpg

kS3TFsZ.jpg

69QV6Kb.jpg

In video #5 I let out a stupid laugh because a couple of them swam through my legs!

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Thanks so much sweetie!!! Been up 2 days, so can't remember if this can do duals or only singles, but which did you do and what ohms please :)
    It can do duals. It is kinds unique though. It has a velocity style deck, but placed to one side rather than centered, so for dual coils they both have to be on the same side of the posts.
    Right now I'm running a 26ga 9 wrap 2.5mm single coil, right around 1ohm. And I'm using the air flow reducer. Can't give ya any pictures right now, but I'm pretty sure Boden posted some in this thread a couple days ago.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    Morning all!!

Man I spend one day out on the water and you guys post over 5 pages!!! Well consider them all liked!!!:thumb:

Had one heck of a day yesterday. As a matter of fact I'm quite out of it today. Didn't make it to my little Island but did go to Sanibel Island. We had a really relaxing day and I'm feeling the effects of the sun. Anyway I wanted to share some pics and a couple of vids. You'll see in the videos how cool of an experience I had. Deb we did see some Dolphins but they were feeding and not very photogenic. But I think you'll like the vids better! I was standing in waist high water. It was low tide so I walked from my boat (which you can see in the background of one of the vids) with my cell phone and shot the vids. OK I'm rambling here ya go!

1wuTjsI.jpg

kS3TFsZ.jpg

69QV6Kb.jpg

In video #5 I let out a stupid laugh because a couple of them swam through my legs!

ohhhhhhhhhhhh that was sooooooooooo kewl!!! I wanna be there!!!! Nice boat!!!
    I won't conider ALL the posts liked.......cooler toyed with our brains and emotions!! hehehe

It can do duals. It is kinds unique though. It has a velocity style deck, but placed to one side rather than centered, so for dual coils they both have to be on the same side of the posts.
    Right now I'm running a 26ga 9 wrap 2.5mm single coil, right around 1ohm. And I'm using the air flow reducer. Can't give ya any pictures right now, but I'm pretty sure Boden posted some in this thread a couple days ago.
    Jup I remember the two on the same side now and jup saw Boden's pics. I've never had cloud chaser kinda air, cuz I don't care about clouds. But I do like a good bit of air. Right now derringer all the way open on both sides, and sometimes that feels like it could be a little more open. Really nice you were getting so much flavor on a single 1 ohm coil! I don't like a hot vape. Ok, 2 last things........any spit back, cuz that makes me cranky......and........ well I forgot already. Don't think this was it, but I'm using this ? as a place holder lol Kanthal or something else?? Appreciate your info! :wub:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    No spitback. The only reports I've seen of that so far were from people who tried vertical coils.
    And I'll give you a placeholder answer...kanthal.

Random Tapatalk Post
    thanks darlin! So now I'm wonderin why everyone izzint usin this lil piece of perfection! :D

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 16, 2015
    elsewhere
    thanks darlin! So now I'm wonderin why everyone izzint usin this lil piece of perfection! :D
    For me it is not the time to have a big variety of tanks since I would need spare parts for all of them.
    Focusing on about 4 tanks for the long haul.

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 8, 2015
    Somerset, UK
    One thing I should mention about the Q Class, if you use 25mm attys they look a little stupid on the device.

My Anubis is still my fav, chalk n cheese but I won't use all the fancy things on it, I'll buy some red covers and give it to my Em, who has basically been using it and still is lol

@LJFinFLA You live in a beautiful place buddy

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 26, 2013
    Central Texas
    Morning all!!

1wuTjsI.jpg

kS3TFsZ.jpg

69QV6Kb.jpg

Wow those vids are awesome LJ! Thanks for sharing!!!

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 7, 2015
    NOWHERE, SD, USA
    Firearms? WHAT firearms? I never seen none.
    What's a firearm? OH oh oh, I know... that's when a smoker spills lighter fluid on himself when filling his Zippo and the first flick causes his whole arm to go up in flame.
    Of course, now that we're Vapers, there's no need to play with such extremely hazardous life-threatening materials... ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread