Status
Not open for further replies.

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
Yeah bro, it would be so good wouldn't it, the US is soooo big though, well it is compared to here.
I think the thing to do would be to figure out one place to meet, and then we all travel **there**. I can grab Deb and bring her with me. Uh....well...I mean pick her up. lol

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Yeah bro, it would be so good wouldn't it, the US is soooo big though, well it is compared to here.
I know.. I wish I had the Money to Travel... I always figured where you are is a large area, or the country side is.. wait, I'm watching WAY too many Movies maybe.... lol :w00t:
I'm just busting them buddy. I am a very Lucky man that I met the best woman in the world. Like I said before 30 years married this Oct. I couldn't be happier!

HA! Better have your vest on and practice your ducking and zig zagging!!! :p
Ya better let me know when your down here! Ya hear!!:lol:
Oh, I can Zig-Zag for a while!! I'll bring something to "Even" the odds.. lol
If I ever get down there, Id deff. let you know!! :thumb:

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
I would love that, the scale of this trip is a bit scary ha
Hey, if worst came to worst, we could maybe all meet up in Vegas for a day trip, right? No worries!
;):D

lol Id get lost down there lmao @LJFinFLA would HAVE to navigate the waters!! Unless my GPS works on it!!
Two Italians, 3 if you count my Uncle... The trouble that could come.... :eek::D
And a Cajun. You're in DEEP do-do! lol. Look, I can drive a boat too. No prob. Practically grew up on the water. Here's a pic of me navigating Floribama on a 27ft center console. (You can't see the pic of my sister screaming the whole time lol)
upload_2016-5-27_17-3-36.png

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
You know she still hasn't been to see her children once since she left, not a phone call nothing, thank God for mummy Em, who by the way is doing a fantastic job, I mean it can't be easy bringing up someone else's kids but she is amazing. Alcohol makes me a bit out spoken lol. Thanks again for the invite, we would love to meet you :thumb:
I couldn't fathom not seeing my son. Maybe I'm being outspoken, but I wasn't "supposed" to be able to have kids. Battled cancer a couple of times in my youth. I've actually been preggo 6 times and have just one. After the first 4 were lost, we gave up. My son Frank was an "accident" and I was on bed rest all the way until 8 months. Then, another "mishap" almost killed me. Children are a true gift. And Ems is a very special, wonderful person to see that! You two are great for each other. :)

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Hey, if worst came to worst, we could maybe all meet up in Vegas for a day trip, right? No worries!

And a Cajun. You're in DEEP do-do! lol. Look, I can drive a boat too. No prob. Practically grew up on the water. Here's a pic of me navigating Floribama on a 27ft center console. (You can't see the pic of my sister screaming the whole time lol)
View attachment 559357
So you will have to DEFIANTLY be there!!! Partying with Atcha?? What more could you ask for?? :thumb::D

Edit* I KNOW theres a Beer in that hand we cant see!! ;):D
PARTY DOWN SOUTH!!! :w00t:

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
Ok, I'm tipsy because I've been ill, and now I'm having glass 2 of vino. When my kid was a teenager, I'd film him and the neighborhood soldiers(they weren't much older) playing around. At one time, I had everything for a band. I mean, a drum set, guitars, amps, keyboard (which I play quite well but I had to film heheheh) It was fun and this was one of the very first songs they played. They got a lot better, but I never uploaded those. It was so much fun coming home after work in the summer to live band music. Even if it was just messing around. And it was a wonderful release for these young soldiers coming back from Iraq to just rock and roll. Enjoy:

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
So you will have to DEFIANTLY be there!!! Partying with Atcha?? What more could you ask for?? :thumb::D

Edit* I KNOW theres a Beer in that hand we cant see!! ;):D
PARTY DOWN SOUTH!!! :w00t:
You ARE.....CRACKING me up! Yes, there was a beer in that hand.....

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
Ok, I'm tipsy because I've been ill, and now I'm having glass 2 of vino. When my kid was a teenager, I'd film him and the neighborhood soldiers(they weren't much older) playing around. At one time, I had everything for a band. I mean, a drum set, guitars, amps, keyboard (which I play quite well but I had to film heheheh) It was fun and this was one of the very first songs they played. They got a lot better, but I never uploaded those. It was so much fun coming home after work in the summer to live band music. Even if it was just messing around. And it was a wonderful release for these young soldiers coming back from Iraq to just rock and roll. Enjoy:

That was good!! Your son can play!

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
That was good!! Your son can play!
Hey, did you see me zoom up on the guy's wife? She quit playing at one point and was strumming just the metal on the guitar. I know, I'm bad.:evil:
My son's a lot better now. Gotta "drum" up --- no pun intended ---- some vids of him playing at a few clubs.

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
Here's a pic of me navigating Floribama on a 27ft center console.
Miss Linda, I wanted to see your face, so I hope you don't mind the little bit of Photoshopping here...
Linda.png

Oh, and look, not just a beer in hand, but she's got a belly button too... :)
linda2.png

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
Don't know if you're interested in this LJ, but this is what he does during the summer. He trains drum corps stuff. REALLY good stuff.

Oh I like that very much. Coming from a Navy Family I always enjoy the Army Navy Game every year but the drum line battles are the best!!!

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina

Don't know if you're interested in this LJ, but this is what he does during the summer. He trains drum corps stuff. REALLY good stuff.

That's pretty cool! He sounds good on the Drums!! That's something hard to master!! :thumb:

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
Oh I like that very much. Coming from a Navy Family I always enjoy the Army Navy Game every year but the drum line battles are the best!!!

Awesome! I love it. It was so cool having a kid in the drumline at high school and then college, and then DCI. I got to film all of it. I really need to upload this stuff because every one of those kids are talented and can actually sing. Yes, sing. Before practice, they get into this weird "hum". It's quite mesmerizing.

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread