Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
I couldn't fathom not seeing my son. Maybe I'm being outspoken, but I wasn't "supposed" to be able to have kids. Battled cancer a couple of times in my youth. I've actually been preggo 6 times and have just one. After the first 4 were lost, we gave up. My son Frank was an "accident" and I was on bed rest all the way until 8 months. Then, another "mishap" almost killed me. Children are a true gift. And Ems is a very special, wonderful person to see that! You two are great for each other. :)
Oh Atcha xxxx, that truly is heart wrenching, I just can't imagine how painful and sad that must be been. It must of been overwhelming when Frank was born.
As for meeting up, you usually find nobody turns up, or can't afford it, or their cat is ill lol. I want to take a tour bus and travel, visiting or picking you up along the way. We'll have to see.
I HAVE a Belly Button too, its OKAY Atcha!!! :w00t::lol:

Is it an outy or a inny
Ok Linda..........you up for a road trip to wherever Rixy and Ems land.........so we can be the first ones on the bus????

Seriously Rixy, this would be amazing.........but if this idea is way too much.......don't hesitate to say so. No one really expects that from y'all! We're just havin fun with it!! :wub:
Me and Em are definitely coming across the pond and definitely getting one of those Hugh buses like in the film, meet the parents, second one of meet the fockers I think. Ya'll have a name for them....I want to travel, explore and meet my friends. Then head to Vegas and get married to the Q Class snatcher.
Love this!!!!!

Gina G, now thats a blast from the past ha
It's one of the first things I notice cuz I like belly buttons. Lannie keeps trying to tell me she doesn't have one, but I think she's fibbin'.
I like them too, as long as they are fluff free.

Dam timescale I always miss all the fun, now its like a ghost town again ha

Fuzzy Thunderbear and the belly buttons, what an awesome name for a band.

Last edited:

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Is it an outy or a inny
Me and Em are definitely coming across the pond and definitely getting one of those Huge buses like in the film, meet the parents, second one of meet the fockers I think.
Ya'll have a name for them....I want to travel, explore and meet my friends. Then head to Vegas and get married to the Q Class snatcher.

- come " Meet The Vapor`ers "
upload_2016-5-29_0-51-34.png

upload_2016-5-28_3-54-43.png

Go RVing
:thumbs:

Last edited:

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
Oh, those look so good, Boden! I wish someone would make me a big breakfast of biscuits and hash browns and bacon (LOTS of bacon) and eggs, and that I could sleep it off for a few hours after I'd stuffed myself to the gills, and then wake up and all the mess was cleaned up and the dishes were done. Oh, yeah, I could do that if we had a restaurant nearby and no animals or garden to take care of. :lol:

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Oh, those look so good, Boden! I wish someone would make me a big breakfast of biscuits and hash browns and bacon (LOTS of bacon) and eggs, and that I could sleep it off for a few hours after I'd stuffed myself to the gills, and then wake up and all the mess was cleaned up and the dishes were done. Oh, yeah, I could do that if we had a restaurant nearby and no animals or garden to take care of. :lol:
    You left out the gravy, can't have biscuits without gravy.:)
    l.jpg

Boden

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 7, 2012
    Lexington KY
    I made sausage gravy (heavy on the sausage) to go with the biscuits and eggs and jalapeño cheese grits. It was good.

Da wife went back to bed after breakfast.

I'm doing the dishes now and making her some English breakfast tea with milk.

I know how to treats my womens. :p

I do need to break out the DIY supplys and make some more e-liquid. Pepper Melon I think.

Lannie

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 6, 2015
    I made sausage gravy (heavy on the sausage) to go with the biscuits and eggs and jalapeño cheese grits. It was good.

Da wife went back to bed after breakfast.

I'm doing the dishes now and making her some English breakfast tea with milk.

I know how to treats my womens. :p

I do need to break out the DIY supplys and make some more e-liquid. Pepper Melon I think.

I was gettin' all "AWWWWWW" about how you treats yer wimmins, and then you said "Pepper Melon!" DO TELL! Is that using the bell pepper flavoring? I've seen that and thought about getting some, because I LOVE bell peppers, but I haven't yet. If you're using that, how is it? I already have cucumber on my list. My mind is swirling with the possibility of refreshing summer vape flavors! :D

Lannie

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 6, 2015
    l.jpg

Oh, man, I love biscuits and gravy, but with all that yummy gravy, I wouldn't have room for the eggs, bacon, and hash browns. I wish I was still young and could eat like I used to. I used to be able to put away a "trucker's breakfast" at a truck stop restaurant and not even bat an eyelash at it. Now... not so much. I'm starting to understand why "senior" and "kids" servings at restaurants are so small. :( Which begs the question, if I'm only eating as much (or less) than I did when I was 12, how come I'm not as skinny as I was when I was 12? LOL! (Maybe it was all those trucker's breakfasts when I was younger!)

Lannie

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 6, 2015
    I've totally lost track of this thread over the last couple of days, and no hope in sight of being able to catch up anytime soon. So if I'm ignoring anyone, I'm sorry. It's not intentional. I did finally get my Fasttech order made, however. It took four separate, smaller orders, but it's all ordered now.

Now it's time to start stocking up on flavors. Just in case. ;)

Boden

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 7, 2012
    Lexington KY
    I was gettin' all "AWWWWWW" about how you treats yer wimmins, and then you said "Pepper Melon!" DO TELL! Is that using the bell pepper flavoring? I've seen that and thought about getting some, because I LOVE bell peppers, but I haven't yet. If you're using that, how is it? I already have cucumber on my list. My mind is swirling with the possibility of refreshing summer vape flavors! :D
    Sorry but no. I have some nic that was a one off from wizzard labs that has a black pepper bite that I mix with honeydew melon. Its a 18mg/mL 70/30 pg/vg with 1% melon.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    Fuzzy Thunderbear and the belly buttons, what an awesome name for a band.
    Love it!! Just don't love fuzzy belly buttons :lol:

RV, that's it, hmmm, I need to hire a planner me thinks.
    Grabs clipboard and applies for the job! lol Not really, but was already gonna say if there is anything I can do on this end to help lemme know. I got a lotta time on my hands. Did y'all set a date or still waitin on divorce?

yummmmmmmmmmmmm and yes, must have gravy!!!

Sorry but no. I have some nic that was a one off from wizzard labs that has a black pepper bite that I mix with honeydew melon. Its a 18mg/mL 70/30 pg/vg with 1% melon.
    yipes. I'm assuming you knew it was a one off right? I can't stand black pepper, so no go for me
    jalapeno cheese grits sound yummy though!

Boden

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 7, 2012
    Lexington KY
    Love it!! Just don't love fuzzy belly buttons :lol:

Grabs clipboard and applies for the job! lol Not really, but was already gonna say if there is anything I can do on this end to help lemme know. I got a lotta time on my hands. Did y'all set a date or still waitin on divorce?

yummmmmmmmmmmmm and yes, must have gravy!!!

yipes. I'm assuming you knew it was a one off right? I can't stand black pepper, so no go for me
    jalapeno cheese grits sound yummy though!
    I bought it beacause I love peppercorn and melon. I cant vape anything sweet. (Blech)

Actually it tastes more like a nice peppery cigar.

Lannie

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 6, 2015

Oh, bummer. I got all excited... Well, I might just try it anyway. I'm nothing if not daring when it comes to mixing! LOL! So I guess I'll go back to being all "AWWWWWW" again. Anytime you wanna come over here and make me breakfast, it's cool. You'll have to go take care of the cows and chickens, though, so I can go back to sleep. :)

Deb, if you're not doing anything, come on over here. I'll split my to-do list with ya! :lol: There are so many things on it, I'm sure there'd be something you'd like and are good at! LOL!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread