Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
@DavidOck

IMG_2346.jpg

IMG_5191.JPG

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Long ago, (@kad2371 et al.), before iteration #1 of the TPuffs thread, I wondered (quite simply and without much thought) if I was the only one who vaped in the style that I do. I saw MUCH in the way of klouderz, as that seemed to have become THE THING. I pondered the idea that I might be the last of an old skool breed. Then, I thought, hey, why not ask some peeps on ECF!

I started a thread. Boom. Just a simple thread. The naming convention abstolutely came from Mr. Croak, and in fact, we were honored by his presence in TPuffs #2 (I think. Maybe it was TPuffs #1.).

For those who like a bit of the historical view, as far as I know, Croak first mentioned "tootle puffed" on January the 26, 2015.

"Then take a nice long 3-5 second pull right into your lungs, then exhale as you normally would, via mouth or nose or both. With a quality high VG juice and the lower nic level, I think you'll find it's smooth . Choking, burning or gagging like when deep inhaling a cigarette is not likely with a good dripping-style juice, and dislike of that choke/burn is probably why many "tootle puffed" when still smoking. You might even be one of those that doesn't even really mouth-to-lung, just mouth to throat then exhale. Not that there's anything wrong with that, if that's what you like. But it's worth trying something new."

(Linkie ---> Joyetech Delta II SUB-ohm)

It was revisited a few times over the next month:

Feb. the 1st, 2015: "I'm not "tootle-puffing", I'm lung hitting and often chain vaping, with good long and deep 3-6 second draws, hard to get much more air than than without hyperventilating. :) "

(IPV Mini V2 ???)

On Feb. the 9th, 2015, there were some spelling bees, alla Katya and Ms. clnire:

"I'm going to wait for Kanger to make a new AFC control valve with another tiny hole for us low-watt, tight draw toodle vapor club members." Little itty bitty mods under $100.

"Power to the low watt, tight draw toodle vapers!" Little itty bitty mods under $100.

A bit later that day, Mr. Croak added, "Because if it's as restrictive as a Nautilus, it's not what I'd call an airy draw, it's just a slightly less cheek-denting tootle-puff than some." Little itty bitty mods under $100.

Yes, Mr. Kadley, I did encourage Madame clnire... to open a thread!!!!!! "New thread anyone? The low watt, tight draw toodle vapers? clnire....... go fer it. ;)"

And then, my dear ones, I started to sing: Little itty bitty mods under $100.

It was HARDLY Croak approved. :facepalm: (but the subsequent posts were giggle-fied) :D

Some YEAR later, a TPuff member decided to enter us (Tootle Puffer) into the UD. Many combined their efforts. I watched. I smiled.
@listopencil, I most likely will leave the UD entry just as it is. It's all part and parcel of an amazing voyage, and I don't really wish to see any of it altered. :blush:

No, Ms. @Bea-FL, I didn't make up the term, nor did I add the pic. The pic you see of the TPuff headquarters with Ms. B Boop was actually created by ASPIRE!!! :shock: I have no idea what they did (or why) to dig up all the info and the pic, but they definitely excavated it all from TPuffs #1. It was amusing, to say the least. Mon @Uncle, thank you, but I don't need any sort of credit, or to be mentioned in their blog. :facepalm:

So that's a basic RD version of some of our history. If anyone feels like taking the DeLorean back down memory lane, the keys are right by the door, right next to the empty wristband bowl. :blink:

The TPuffs #1 and the TPuffs #2 threads are linked in the OP of this thread. Have a blast. And drive safely. ;) :lol:

PS. @Zutankhamun? Feel free, by all means, to change the name to whatevah ya like!!!! :laugh:

PPS. Hello @R.Savage, and welcome. Enjoy your stay in this TPuff/MTL/semi but loosely defined thread.

PPPS. @ToolmanTexas - thank you, sweetie.

"An affectionate term for vapers generally using lower watt devices with atomizer resistance of 1.0 ohm or above and who utilize the Mouth to Lung (MTL) style of vaping. The opposite of a cloudchaser."

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Long ago, (@kad2371 et al.), before iteration #1 of the TPuffs thread, I wondered (quite simply and without much thought) if I was the only one who vaped in the style that I do. I saw MUCH in the way of klouderz, as that seemed to have become THE THING. I pondered the idea that I might be the last of an old skool breed. Then, I thought, hey, why not ask some peeps on ECF!

I started a thread. Boom. Just a simple thread. The naming convention abstolutely came from Mr. Croak, and in fact, we were honored by his presence in TPuffs #2 (I think. Maybe it was TPuffs #1.).

For those who like a bit of the historical view, as far as I know, Croak first mentioned "tootle puffed" on January the 26, 2015.

"Then take a nice long 3-5 second pull right into your lungs, then exhale as you normally would, via mouth or nose or both. With a quality high VG juice and the lower nic level, I think you'll find it's smooth . Choking, burning or gagging like when deep inhaling a cigarette is not likely with a good dripping-style juice, and dislike of that choke/burn is probably why many "tootle puffed" when still smoking. You might even be one of those that doesn't even really mouth-to-lung, just mouth to throat then exhale. Not that there's anything wrong with that, if that's what you like. But it's worth trying something new."

(Linkie ---> Joyetech Delta II SUB-ohm)

It was revisited a few times over the next month:

Feb. the 1st, 2015: "I'm not "tootle-puffing", I'm lung hitting and often chain vaping, with good long and deep 3-6 second draws, hard to get much more air than than without hyperventilating. :) "

(IPV Mini V2 ???)

On Feb. the 9th, 2015, there were some spelling bees, alla Katya and Ms. clnire:

"I'm going to wait for Kanger to make a new AFC control valve with another tiny hole for us low-watt, tight draw toodle vapor club members." Little itty bitty mods under $100.

"Power to the low watt, tight draw toodle vapers!" Little itty bitty mods under $100.

A bit later that day, Mr. Croak added, "Because if it's as restrictive as a Nautilus, it's not what I'd call an airy draw, it's just a slightly less cheek-denting tootle-puff than some." Little itty bitty mods under $100.

Yes, Mr. Kadley, I did encourage Madame clnire... to open a thread!!!!!! "New thread anyone? The low watt, tight draw toodle vapers? clnire....... go fer it. ;)"

And then, my dear ones, I started to sing: Little itty bitty mods under $100.

It was HARDLY Croak approved. :facepalm: (but the subsequent posts were giggle-fied) :D

Some YEAR later, a TPuff member decided to enter us (Tootle Puffer) into the UD. Many combined their efforts. I watched. I smiled.
@listopencil, I most likely will leave the UD entry just as it is. It's all part and parcel of an amazing voyage, and I don't really wish to see any of it altered. :blush:

No, Ms. @Bea-FL, I didn't make up the term, nor did I add the pic. The pic you see of the TPuff headquarters with Ms. B Boop was actually created by ASPIRE!!! :shock: I have no idea what they did (or why) to dig up all the info and the pic, but they definitely excavated it all from TPuffs #1. It was amusing, to say the least. Mon @Uncle, thank you, but I don't need any sort of credit, or to be mentioned in their blog. :facepalm:

So that's a basic RD version of some of our history. If anyone feels like taking the DeLorean back down memory lane, the keys are right by the door, right next to the empty wristband bowl. :blink:

The TPuffs #1 and the TPuffs #2 threads are linked in the OP of this thread. Have a blast. And drive safely. ;) :lol:

PS. @Zutankhamun? Feel free, by all means, to change the name to whatevah ya like!!!! :laugh:

PPS. Hello @R.Savage, and welcome. Enjoy your stay in this TPuff/MTL/semi but loosely defined thread.

PPPS. @ToolmanTexas - thank you, sweetie.

"An affectionate term for vapers generally using lower watt devices with atomizer resistance of 1.0 ohm or above and who utilize the Mouth to Lung (MTL) style of vaping. The opposite of a cloudchaser."

OMG! I part of Tootle Puffer history! And I'm honored.

Users who are viewing this thread