Not open for further replies.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Hey Q, gotta believe you're gonna love that stealthy little powerhouse. My rDNA came today and I am amazed at how small it is. The battery door is a one screw deal and very easy to change batteries. As far as size, when handling the two mods separately, if it wasn't for the weight of the 18650, I would be hard pressed to tell the difference. The only thing I don't like about it is, there are no skins available for it yet.
Hope you enjoy yours Bro !

'I also got my rDNA yesterday. Love it so far. :) The weight of it surprised me. It's about as heavy as my VTR. But I don't mind since it doesn't have the tendency to tip over when it has a kayfun on it.

Congrats GB and Serenity on your rDNAs!

Flavored

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
USA
I was wondering does anyone's vs give a weak battery error right from full charge? I mean it goes away quickly, but it concerns me. The exact same thing happened to my buddies vs he sent it back and is still waiting for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a quirk with the DNA board, not the VS, happens to me on awakening from sleep part of the time on 2 other mods I have, goes away instantly, so I don't worry over it.

Last edited:

Jeffp305

Verified Member
Jun 5, 2014
Ct
That's a quirk with the DNA board, not the VS, happens to me on awakening from sleep part of the time on 2 other mods I have, goes away instantly, so I don't worry over it.

Oh ok, thank you, I really didn't want to send it back, I just got it. It is strange though, I haven't seen my hana do that yet

autobiogphnation

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2013
Chicago
y2y6y2un.jpg

In case anyone was curious to see inside, here it is. Please note that removing chip/wired cover the - button may fall out as this cover holds it in place. 2mm hex needed to remove.
Battery cover screw is held in to cover by a retention washer.

Jeffp305

Verified Member
Jun 5, 2014
Ct
If anyone was curious the 1200mah lipo used is a turnigy nanotech round lipo, they only cost 2.80, so if you can solder it sure beats paying 25.00 to have it replaced...

They can be found here, United States is currently out of stock, but they ship internationally!

http://hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=23320

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread