The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vaporshark DNA

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by Rossum, Dec 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JoppaRoadCruiser

JoppaRoadCruiser Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2014
    Dallas, TX
  2. chief63

chief63 Super Member ECF Veteran

They really kept the size down on the RDNA. But I'd like to see a longer warranty for the price.

3. COGamerGirl

COGamerGirl Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2014
    Colorado Springs
    Just blasted them on Facebook. Doubt it will do any good but at least it's out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. VIAWOL

VIAWOL Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2013
    Rogersville, TN
    Yay! I just order my first authentic! I ordered the VS DNA30 for my wife. I'm glad I don't forget the shark skin either, I hope she likes purple. Shh, it's a surprise.

This post was found in an ancient ruin, probably left by aliens.

5. Nautilusfan

Nautilusfan Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Good for you! Dispute it also if the FB blast is not effective! I've lurked here from the beginning thinking I would get a VS. Sadly customer service issues like this will steer me in a different direction!!

6. GB023

GB023 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 10, 2012
    Great Northwest
    I'm so sorry to hear about your problems with VS. I have been dealing with them since the DNA20 first came out, I also have a DNA30 and a rDNA on the way. Although I haven't had many problems with my devices, I did have a wonkie fire button on my first DNA20 and they sent me a new unit as soon as they saw my return tracking. I also had a fogged LED on an early unit and they fixed that, and got it back to me very fast. So, my experience with CS has been great. I hope your problem with them is just a misunderstanding and will be solved in your favor, so you can enjoy these great devices

7. cubfanthad

cubfanthad Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2010
    Rock Island IL
    image.jpg
    Vapor Shark DNA30 loaded with Professor Thaddeus "Bubblegum" and Roller Dam Red — at Home.

8. Coldpunk

Coldpunk Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 17, 2013
    Columbia, Mo
    Update on my repair:

I had the charge problem almost a few weeks ago, emailed them and got a return shipping label. It took me a while to get to a post office and actually send it back, I dropped it off at the post office last Monday. I received email notification it was headed back to me Friday morning, and today it's "out for delivery".

Color me impressed! I'll be impatiently awaiting the mailman's arrival the rest of the afternoon. Unless they sent me back my unit unrepaired with a note saying SOL I'm a very happy customer.

9. qorax

qorax ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 6, 2013
    Brampton, Canada
    Good to hear that. Mine will be here tomorrow (shipped July-3rd, hit my local hub today). Hope it lives true to the hype!

10. Coldpunk

Coldpunk Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 17, 2013
    Columbia, Mo
    Mine arrived! Works like a champ. Now to drain it and make sure it charges.

Pics with the Squape and Heron on top.

Squape

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Heron

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. VIAWOL

Nov 16, 2013
    Rogersville, TN
    My wife's arrived! She loves it. Likes the purple skin but not really. She is running her magma on it and is impressed. She is a bit self conscience about how many devices she owns now tho. I may have to help her send her mvp back out into the internet.

12. GB023

GB023 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 10, 2012
    Great Northwest
    Glad to hear Coldpunk, this is the same customer service I have experienced with VS.

Hey Q, gotta believe you're gonna love that stealthy little powerhouse. My rDNA came today and I am amazed at how small it is. The battery door is a one screw deal and very easy to change batteries. As far as size, when handling the two mods separately, if it wasn't for the weight of the 18650, I would be hard pressed to tell the difference. The only thing I don't like about it is, there are no skins available for it yet.
    Hope you enjoy yours Bro !

Hi VIAWOL. My girlfriend has the purple skin also and she really loves it. To be honest I kinda like it too, but purple always makes my butt look big :)

13. serenity21899

serenity21899 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2013
    Antioch IL
    'I also got my rDNA yesterday. Love it so far. :) The weight of it surprised me. It's about as heavy as my VTR. But I don't mind since it doesn't have the tendency to tip over when it has a Kayfun on it.

Meanwhile, my DNA30 went wonky. First it would not stop firing. Now it won't shut off and does nothing. It's on its way back to FL for repair.

14. VIAWOL

Nov 16, 2013
    Rogersville, TN
    I'd like to see ur rDNA

15. Jeffp305

Jeffp305 Full Member Verified Member

Jun 5, 2014
    Ct
    I was wondering does anyone's vs give a weak battery error right from full charge? I mean it goes away quickly, but it concerns me. The exact same thing happened to my buddies vs he sent it back and is still waiting for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. serenity21899

Jan 18, 2013
    Antioch IL
    L to R: VTR, MVP, rDNA. The MVP and the rDNA are the same width.

3boxmods.jpg

17. jakematic

jakematic Super Member Verified Member

Congrats!
    Surprised it's that heavy...

Yep, been meaning to ask the same question...
    Weak battery or check battery, happens more on one VS than the other and both are less than a month old.

Now that I have two of them I try not to let the charge get below 1/3, no pass-through charging, and let it charge for a long time.
    Seems to have helped reduce the error messages.

18. serenity21899

Jan 18, 2013
    Antioch IL
    Heavier battery is all I can figure out. And it's a bit bigger than the DNA30.

19. jakematic

jakematic Super Member Verified Member

Makes sense.
    I just held an 18650 and VS in one hand and can see that now.

The larger case likely adds some weight too as they are built very solidly - which was a big selling point for me.

20. serenity21899

Jan 18, 2013
    Antioch IL
    It is really nice. I don't mind the weight or size at all. I have no complaints so far. Still on the same battery they sent it with. Everything else is the same. Oh, the new buttons are nice. More tactile is how they describe it. I cannot compare until my other one is returned to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.