VaporWerks rebuildable atomizer full specs and photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

jherron

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2011
West Virginia
well good news , finally got my shipping confirmation for the glass , they were still running behind from the storm , they have been short staffed due to the hurricane . I will have some orders going out by the end of the week , and getting ready to get started on more . i have decided since the demand is higher than expected I will be taking a day off from work every week just to build atomizers so that should help speed up things a little . I would like to thank everyone for there patience and looking forward to building atomizers for all of you .

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
well good news , finally got my shipping confirmation for the glass , they were still running behind from the storm , they have been short staffed due to the hurricane . I will have some orders going out by the end of the week , and getting ready to get started on more . i have decided since the demand is higher than expected I will be taking a day off from work every week just to build atomizers so that should help speed up things a little . I would like to thank everyone for there patience and looking forward to building atomizers for all of you .

I'm glad you are getting some business. It is quite nice looking. :)

jherron

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2011
West Virginia
open draw is 1/16 of an inch , the tight draw is 3/64 . ive been using the tight draw more and more , flavor is really good ,on the tighter draw , . but i also will use the open alot too , it depends alot on the liquid im vaping at the time, but if your unsure what to get start with the tight draw first and you can always open it up more or send it back to me and ill do it for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread