Where can a guy by glycerin !

Status
Not open for further replies.

ritalee76

ECF Veteran
Pretty much any craft/ hobby store will have it in the baking aisle. Brand name is Wilton.

Have heard ppl getting it from the pharmacy...

Also have heard farm supply places have it.

Wal-mart also has it in the baking section of the hobby supplies - not the regular baking section (in the grocery store wal-mart)

Also, have a video on this thread:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...7252-how-mix-liquid-glycerine-flavorings.html

Hope that helps :)

Rita

GrimmGreen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2009
Carson City, Nevada, United States
i personally find that it's easier for me to put 1 drip of glycerin on the atomizer before i put the cart on. Rather than mix it with my eJuice. What happened was i mixed some Glycerin 50/50 with some banana juice and filled an empty cart with it and the cart wouldn't "wick" the juice down to the atomizer properly so i was topping it off even more so than normal

mixxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Oregon
Thanks gang ! will it increase vapor production in most e-cig's

I don't know about "most" e-cigs, I only have 2 types... but I have been using just the glycerin in my juice mixes and it makes a LOT of vapor. I just ordered some PG to mix with the glycerin because I don't like the "heavier" vapor that hangs (longer) in the air when using just the glycerin.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
just got home from walmart, couldnt find any glycerine except the ones for laxatives and im sure thats not the one i want :p

Had no idea what section to look for, anyone kno where i can order these online lol..

Look where the bandaids are. It's sold as a skin protectant by Humco. 6oz bottles for a lot cheaper than that online store. Ask the pharmacy if you can't find it.

Lu

Kat

Feb 24, 2009
Dallas, Texas
is this humco glycerine ( the skin protectant one ) at walmart okay to use for sure? just wanna be sure.

It's what I've got, so I sure hope so! Everything I've seen says it needs to be USP, with no additives. Also, a few of the older forum members said it was the kind they were using, so I think we're OK. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread