Status
Not open for further replies.

volume control

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Mass
Oh yeah, well i got initials at least! Love it. The Jeffs smelled too good, so i put that in my Eroll right away! Its oustanding, as i would have expected =)

WP_000395.jpg

:blush:

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Hi everyone, I'm moved in and my internet got set back up today!!! Moving was rough (still is, still so much to do lol), but glad I got that big part of it out of the way. Since I still have so much to do, the next couple of days I may not have a lot of time to spend on the internet, but I will at least check in briefly. A new contest has started in the Wordup subforum so don't forget to sign up!!

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Wrapped everything up at my old place yesterday. Went back a final time to vacuum, mop, and grab the last few things left there. I mailed in my keys, and now, I'm never going back!!! lol. The new place is working out well. Still setting up and I'm getting together stuff to register my son at his new school today. All this week is really busy with unpacking and all these other little errands to get settled in. Next week should be much more relaxing for me! How is everyone else doing? :)

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
I just got my first order from Wordup and everything is working great so far :)...but the reason I'm posting is that I've been vaping 4yrs now and mainly only vape tobacco flavors and Jeff thru in some samples with my hardware order some jeffs vape an d jeffs mix and both are excellent.Surprised haven't read much about Wordup here on ECF,I see they have been a forum supplier for sometime.

I need to get a ego-510 adapter(thought I had one) for my evods to fit on some mods so thought I would place another order soon and definately get some more juice from them since these were so good.Any opinions on some of there other tobacco flavors would be appreciated.I know alot of tobacco vapers on here and will definately spread the word about there tobacco juices.Also anyone know if wordup sales them ego beauty rings individually that came with the Protank 1 kit I need one of them too.TIA,Dale

EDIT-Didn't see ego-510 adapter on site?Do u sale them?

Last edited:

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
HI Dale, sorry Wordup doesn't have that particular adapter and I haven't seen anyone sell just the beauty ring for the protank seperately - as of yet anyways, though that is a good idea.... I'm not a tobacco vaper though I did try some of the tobaccos and thought Jeff's Vape was quite good, there are one or 2 people that have commented here in the Wordup Ecig forum about Wordup's Red juice and they say it is really good, check out some of the past threads, here is one thread that mentions Red: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/wordup-ecig/416927-wordup-red-saves-another-smoker.html

Don't forget also that with EVERY Wordup order you make you can also request a FREE 3 ml sampler of any juice you like in the comment section when you check out - just make sure you specify what flavor, pg/vg ratio and nic level you want!

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
Let's breathe some life into this thread! :vapor:
Awesome cool weather today in S. Florida. 61 degrees is about as cold as it gets here, and it's a refreshing break from the typical 90+

And to Dale, sorry for not seeing your reply way back then. I know it's seven months late, but we do indeed have a handful of 510 to ego adapters

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Let's breathe some life into this thread! :vapor:
Awesome cool weather today in S. Florida. 61 degrees is about as cold as it gets here, and it's a refreshing break from the typical 90+

And to Dale, sorry for not seeing your reply way back then. I know it's seven months late, but we do indeed have a handful of 510 to ego adapters

Yep it has been kinda cool out, but it feels like a autumn type of cool, not spring time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread