13? 23?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmattb25

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2012
St. Louis
Yes, its likely a popped carto, unless its LR and the voltage was too high. I have had this happen a few times. E1 and E2 code. I have also found that if you screw them in too tight, it will mess up a carto. I was popping one a day in the beginning with the Arry tank that way.

Don't feel too bad. I have had those flash moments where I looked at it wrong and had a WTF moment too.

Last edited:

Shortstuff116

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Bellingham, MA
Don't feel bad Audio Weasel. We've all made simple mistakes in our time. I once took a pee break at a rest stop on the highway and was impressed how nice the restroom looked (it was rather large). But I couldn't understand why it didn't have any urinals until I walked out the door and noticed the MEN'S sign across the way.

The only bad part was that I must have scared the woman taking a crap in the stall next to the one I picked. And I was whistling a song the whole time too!

You can imagine how embarrassed I was.

aziffel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2010
nc
God, I'm a dumbass. I even know which way to look at the blasted thing after going through the menus. When it popped up while I was vaping, I didn't turn it over. I think I'm going to go and crawl under a rock for a week. For the record, I'm not normally that stupid.
No,no,I didn't think"stupid",I thought "brain fart".I had that happen on another forum,when I asked what the "dw" stamped on some parts meant.I was told that was "mp"(multi pack) and to turn it over.I felt about 2 inches tall.
I bust out laughing every time I think about this. I do have to say that, other than that brain fart, I haven't had any problems with the menu system. And the vape is fantastic! High quality device+high quality liquid=high quality vape for sure!

I've had a first run provari since december 2010 and it is still the best investment I have made since I started vaping,and I have made a sizeable investment

Krprice84

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2012
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I've had the same problems too (both 13 and 23, as well as E1 and E2 :p) errors with soem carto's, but when you calculate the amperage and wattage on the carto you are getting these errors with, check the manual or the V1 vs V2 comparison sheet and see if it is under the limit, because mine wasn't, so I'm waiting on provape to get back to me on this. i'm thinking i may have to send my baby in (after, of course, buying a mini to use for backup while my big one is in for service.... lol)

any suggestions for me/op before provape gets back to me

otrpu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
Colorado
Don't feel bad Audio Weasel. We've all made simple mistakes in our time. I once took a pee break at a rest stop on the highway and was impressed how nice the restroom looked (it was rather large). But I couldn't understand why it didn't have any urinals until I walked out the door and noticed the MEN'S sign across the way.

The only bad part was that I must have scared the woman taking a crap in the stall next to the one I picked. And I was whistling a song the whole time too!

You can imagine how embarrassed I was.

During my "Scooter Tramp" days, on the road, wifey & I on the Gold Wing, REALLY had to take a nature call break. Parked the bike, ran into the Convience Store Rest Room. (Men's/Women's adjacent to one another). Pee'd in a camode w/stall door open. (I did raise the seat). Didn't even dawn on me there were no urinals. Walked out of the Women's RR, Wifey was a standin guard right in front of the door. Hey, what the heck, ya gotta go ya gotta go.
Sorry ladies, but, I was really a hurtin. JMHO

Me too. But, too late, whatcha gonna do?

Cheers,
otrpu

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
God, I'm a dumbass. I even know which way to look at the blasted thing after going through the menus. When it popped up while I was vaping, I didn't turn it over. I think I'm going to go and crawl under a rock for a week. For the record, I'm not normally that stupid.

Don't feel bad.

I was a member here for Over a Year before I realized that you didn’t have to have Served in the Armed Forces to be able to post in the “Veteran” Section.

:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread