20% off Grand Opening Coupon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokin'Sandy

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK/USA
I just ordered some grape. I wanted so much more with those great prices but I just can't right now. I had the vanilla in my cart, but took it out. Daycare for my daughter this summer went up! :shock:

That's okay though, I bought the high nic content and I have some VG to cut it with. I'll vape for awhile.

Thanks for the 20% off!

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I just ordered some grape. I wanted so much more with those great prices but I just can't right now. I had the vanilla in my cart, but took it out. Daycare for my daughter this summer went up! :shock:

That's okay though, I bought the high nic content and I have some VG to cut it with. I'll vape for awhile.

Thanks for the 20% off!

What dosage or strength do you vape with?

Smokin'Sandy

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK/USA
What dosage or strength do you vape with?
I use the 36. I'll usually cut though about 1/4 or 1/3. I have a bottle of menthol I purchased and it states it's 2.4mg. I'm assuming it's 24? I vape it straight.

Correction...it's 1.6 not 2.4 that I vape straight.

Last edited:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I use the 36. I'll usually cut though about 1/4 or 1/3. I have a bottle of menthol I purchased and it states it's 2.4mg. I'm assuming it's 24? I vape it straight.

Correction...it's 1.6 not 2.4 that I vape straight.

36 is very very strong. I would not vape the 36 stuff straight. In fact you will need to cut it almost by half just to get 18 MG's or 1.8. You will lose flavor if you cut it to death.

Smokin'Sandy

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK/USA
You will lose flavor if you cut it by half.
Okay, I'll try 1/3 then and see if I fall over on the floor! :) I should be okay...maybe. I have been smoking for over 33 years, but I still got a nic buzz off a camel crush cigarette that someone let me try.

If it's too strong, I'll be back and go down on nic content next time. Thanks for the help!

I didn't mean that I wouldn't be back if it isn't too strong...I hope you know what I meant.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Okay, I'll try 1/3 then and see if I fall over on the floor! :) I should be okay...maybe. I have been smoking for over 33 years, but I still got a nic buzz off a camel crush cigarette that someone let me try.

If it's too strong, I'll be back and go down on nic content next time. Thanks for the help!

I didn't mean that I wouldn't be back if it isn't too strong...I hope you know what I meant.

Your package is about to go out right now. Do you want to bring the strength down to 24 MG (High). If so let me know. I tried to call you but there was no answer. My Ultra High stuff is not for everyone. It is way too strong for me. I use to smoke 2 packs a day of Marb Menthol 100's full flavor cigs and 36 is out of my league. If I vape the 36 stuff it will knock me on the floor. That being said, if I want to strech my dollar and get the most out of my juice I will go down to a lower strength and mix only 1 part vg to 3 parts Ejuice. When you mix half and half you will lose flavor.

Last edited:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
3 15 mils bottles from u so f_ _ _ing
stoaked u guys are a hop skip from ventura i wont ever have to order from across the state again:thumb:

Glad we can help you out. I will call you later to verify your order, etc.

Thanks for your order, I'm sure you will be happy with my service and ejuice.

If not please let me know. I'm here to help out other vapors.

Last edited:
You will lose flavor if you cut it by half.

Please forgive me if this is a stupid question but I am new to this diy. I noticed you said you'll lose flavor if you cut it in 1/2 but will you lose the nicotin strength as well. I just received the 24 mg from you and want to cut it to about 12. I use the glycerin (I bought it at michaels) or do you recommend cutting it with something else?

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
rescueme:

In regards to your question if you dilute a bottle of Ejuice (example 36 MG's / 15 ML's) you can cut the strength down. Cutting with VG (Glycerin) is a great way to increase you total volume of Ejuice when you cut it. Just remember to do the math. If you purchased 36 MG's Jerry Juice in a 15 ML bottle and mix it with 15 ML's of VG or Glycerin you will get 30 ML's of Jerry Juice at 18 MG's. I also recommend to my friends and customers to cut ejuice with Glycerin "VG". You can use PG, but I like the extra sweetness added from using VG to cut your Ejuice.

Now if you like doing the DIY stuff there are a ton of extra flavors you can add to your Ejuice. A lot of people have great success with Loranne's Flavors. Check out the DIY section for the flavors that are nice.

Lastly, DON'T ever be afraid to ask anyone questions when it comes to E Cigs. We were all newbies at one time, and no question is too stupid. If you purchased Ejuice from me you will have my phone number which is listed on the invoice. You can call me anytime to talk about juice or Hardware. Even if you did not purchase Ejuice from me I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

Lastly, if anyone else has mixing or cutting questions please feel free to post here. The "Walrus" is the master mixer and the king of DIY, but I'm starting to get the hang of it.

Last edited:
Thanks for the response. Looking back at what I posted I'm not sure I posted it correctly but you did answer it.lol I have read that some 24 mg juices may be a little stronger and or weaker and varies with each supplier. Thats why I was wondering about your ejuice if you found 1/2 and 1/2 gave you the equivalent to 12mg or if some modifications were needed as far as strength. I ordered lots of lorann oils to test, now I just have to find my flavor.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Thanks for the response. Looking back at what I posted I'm not sure I posted it correctly but you did answer it.lol I have read that some 24 mg juices may be a little stronger and or weaker and varies with each supplier. Thats why I was wondering about your ejuice if you found 1/2 and 1/2 gave you the equivalent to 12mg or if some modifications were needed as far as strength. I ordered lots of lorann oils to test, now I just have to find my flavor.

My Ejuice is very strong and not for the average user. Trust me you will be pleasantly surprised by how potent Aroma Ejuice is. Here is an excel spread sheet to help you figure out the dosage you need. I can't take credit for this (Alpine77, and Jaxx) started this idea and it works well for anyone that likes to DIY with Ejuice. This is a hack o matic sheet that was started by others who wanted to mix and vape but hate doing the math.

Attachments

• eliquidcreator.zip
    8.7 KB · Views: 16

Smokin'Sandy

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK/USA
Your package is about to go out right now. Do you want to bring the strength down to 24 MG (High). If so let me know. I tried to call you but there was no answer. My Ultra High stuff is not for everyone. It is way too strong for me. I use to smoke 2 packs a day of Marb Menthol 100's full flavor cigs and 36 is out of my league. If I vape the 36 stuff it will knock me on the floor. That being said, if I want to strech my dollar and get the most out of my juice I will go down to a lower strength and mix only 1 part vg to 3 parts Ejuice. When you mix half and half you will lose flavor.
I'm sorry I missed your call. I did get the grape on Monday! That was fast shipping.

It is very good, but you are right, it is very strong. Darn good flavor though. I can only vape two or three draws before I get a little woozy and my head wants to hurt. It just wants too though, not a full out headache. :D

I tried to cut it by just a third and didn't notice any different in my reaction and the flavor dimished a little. I'll probably go to 1/4 and just vape a little of that at a time. I love the flavor though.

Thank you for trying to contact me, I really appreciate it.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I'm sorry I missed your call. I did get the grape on Monday! That was fast shipping.

It is very good, but you are right, it is very strong. Darn good flavor though. I can only vape two or three draws before I get a little woozy and my head wants to hurt. It just wants too though, not a full out headache. :D

I tried to cut it by just a third and didn't notice any different in my reaction and the flavor dimished a little. I'll probably go to 1/4 and just vape a little of that at a time. I love the flavor though.

Thank you for trying to contact me, I really appreciate it.

Hey Sandy:

Yep, 36 MG is way too strong for me. I need about half of that, and I'm good to go. I'm glad you like our juice and if you ever need anything just ask. Also don't be afraid to cut it more to your liking.

roxinal

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2009
marshalltown iowa
Just wanted to say thanks to all the members here for trying us out.

Our coupon code for 20% off is "Grand"

We carry several flavors and offer free shipping on orders over $60.00.

We also carry flavorless for you DIY'ers, and carry cases for your ecig's.

Our bottles come in sizes from 15 Ml's to 30 Ml's

We also offer strengths up to 36 MG's

We are located in Phoenix Arizona and do not drop ship from China. We do not do presales. We only sell product that we have on hand in inventory. We want to earn your business and will do what it takes to make sure you are happy with your purchase. Shipping for orders under $60.00 is only $6.00 and is sent via Priority Mail.

HELLO i WENT TO YOUR SITE SEVERAL TIMES AND i CANNOT FIND ANYWHERE ON YOUR PAGE WHERE YOU CAN TYPE IN A COUPON CODE ABOVE YOU MENTIONED GRAND AND AFTER THAT YOU MENTIONED ECF. I DONT KNOW IF IT IS JUST ME BEING SLOW AND ALL LOL OR WHAT BUT I TELL YOU I CANNOT FIND ANYWHERE TO TYPE IN A COUPON OR PROMO CODE. THANK YOU
ROXINAL:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread