Status
Not open for further replies.

K24A3

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2010
Aus
because I complain too much about the V4L quality and lack of CS

Hmm I've found that V4L's CS is the best in the business, but anyway lets not go there.

Basically V4L are working with the designers of the CE2 carto's and found that the current inclination of CE2 carts are not up to spec. They give a burning taste after only a few puffs. So they have decided to keep on offering the original carto's for now until CE2 is ready for the masses.

vikings

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Malaysia
I have a batch of the 510s and am really disappointed too. Extremely difficult to refill as you'll probably need the thinnest syringe needle available. I tried to pry open the 2nd rubber disc like the OP did and it was NOT easy. Even bent my steel tweezers trying to do so. Way too much trouble to consider using in the long run. Guess we'll have to wait for someone to make improvements on these.

BanjoMan

Pickin' Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2009
Greensboro, NC
I have a batch of the 510s and am really disappointed too. Extremely difficult to refill as you'll probably need the thinnest syringe needle available. I tried to pry open the 2nd rubber disc like the OP did and it was NOT easy. Even bent my steel tweezers trying to do so. Way too much trouble to consider using in the long run. Guess we'll have to wait for someone to make improvements on these.

vikings, aside from the filling difficulty have you actually put these in use? I'm sure we'd all be interested in your opinion of how they vape...

naviathan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Stella, NC
corepcsolutions.com
Only managed to get one to work properly. Like what was reported on the V4L subforum, it was pretty good for the first 8-10 hits. After that, there's a really strong burnt, acrid taste and smell. Makes me wonder what's burning/melting since there's no filling in these.

Could it possibly be that second rubber disc? Maybe they used a substandard sealant inside?

BanjoMan

Pickin' Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2009
Greensboro, NC
Only managed to get one to work properly. Like what was reported on the V4L subforum, it was pretty good for the first 8-10 hits. After that, there's a really strong burnt, acrid taste and smell. Makes me wonder what's burning/melting since there's no filling in these.

How often were you hitting it? And do you think that had any effect on how fast it "burnt"?

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
well if i dont think positive then this is what will happen, if these things arrove and suck and are burning up like everyone says, then im going to write a nasty long letter to these fool and give them a peace of my mind over and over again until they respond to the mess they have created with thier lies.

Because I understand that things happen, so if v4l found issues and let these people know then at least they should be honest and say, hey they arent perfect and we will work on perfecting them. instead there are tons of us sitting here in limbo wondering what mistake we just made in ordering these. lol im losing it today

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread