2nd Review of the 902

Status
Not open for further replies.

snottyragsdale

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2010
New York State
I apologize if this isn't where it should be posted. Which is better, the 902 or the Sidesho? How many "cigs" do you get out of a 902 blue foam cart? I saw someone said the same mod for the Sidesho was 30 cigs, I get about half that, is the 902 efficient for it's ml? Which has greater vapor production? Is there a diff in flavor? How much bigger is the 902? It's the same diameter I assume.

grndzero

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
Tucson, AZ
I've had my 902 for just over a month now and I love it. Apr 4 will be 4 weeks analog free.

My friend just got a Sidesho and the thing that I don't like about it is the recessed cartridge. You either have to be really accurate to get the drops in to refill it or pop it out every time, with the 902 you just pull it out and it's right there for refill or quick swap.

I can't really say what the analog equivalent's are. Estimates seem to vary from 15-20 draws on the ecig per analog equivalent and 200-300 pulls per battery but it all depends on how you use it. I've never counted how many puffs I take before the battery needs recharged. I've vape mine almost constantly (new toy syndrome, and the novelty of using anywhere) since I got mine but I'm also using 10-12mg juice.

My only requirement (and a more realistic one I think) is that I get full flavor from a full cart during the use of battery, after that I can change both. I can say that after a proper cleaning and blue foam insert mod I can get aroung 20 drops into the cart depending on the dropper. At constant vape I can get about an hour and a half to hour and forty five mins life with full flavor the whole time. The cart is almost completely dry at that point (and starting to get a slightly foamy taste anyway) with a few drops at the bottom and either needs to be swapped or refilled.

I was worried about size also when I got mine. Manual batteries are slightly longer than auto batteries but I think it comes out to somewhere between 118-120 mm and thicker than an analog. Neither of those have even been a problem for me and shouldn't be something someone looking to order one should worry about either. It is the same overall shape as an analog and I had no problem adapting to it. With the flat tips I also have no problem holding it in my lips while I'm playing cards and worrying about it popping out.

Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread