2nd Review of the 902

Status
Not open for further replies.

grndzero

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
Tucson, AZ
Finally got my 902 today. YAY! First thoughts? This thing is more than awesome, it's f'ing unbelievable. I broke out the kit and read the info sheet and made sure it was all charged up (which is awesome all by itself not having to do 8 hour initial charges) and started vaping. It took a few drags to get the vapor and flavor going but it was choking me up when it finally did, the menthol is REALLY strong (I'm not a menthol smoker, so that could have something to do with it.) If the addy takes a few days to break in, I'm barely going to have to breathe to inhale it. I went outside and tested the 902 side by side with my analogs and the differences were amazing. The 902 is indeed a very smooth and light draw and only takes a fractions of the draw strength of my analogs. On the manual battery I could only hold the button for a max of 4-5 seconds before it produced enough vapor to choke me up. The 902 fully satisfied both physically and psychologically and by the time I was done with the analog I was *REALLY* done with the analogs. Hands down I like the 902 better. I put the rest of my analogs pack and lighter in the car. :thumbs:

Thanks for the post! Every time someone talks about the 902 I get more excited! USPS said that my kit left the Indianapolis post office at 4 pm today. I live In West Lafayette IN, so with a little luck I will have it by tomorrow afternoon!

Also I talked a friend of mine into ordering the 902 as well, but they are out of stock. (lucky me I must have ordered one of the last ones.) Does anyone know when the will be back in stock, or a way to look it up?

grndzero

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
Tucson, AZ
Glad I got mine when I did then too. I heard something about a Chinese holiday this month, so maybe that has something to do with it. Read the 902 stock update thread. lol We were watching the website real time waiting for him to put the new products on the website last week. I'm sure if Tony (kaeo773) already out of them he's already put in another order, or will soon. If he doesn't reply here you can send him a message, or an e-mail and ask.

scheherezade

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
VA Beach
I own 2 of the sidesho's. Bought them both within a week of each other because I loved the first one so much. Now I'm getting ready to order a bit more. Sadly, I can't help myself, LOL. By the way, they are pretty in person too. TH is great, really nice vapor and very easy to take care of. The PCC that comes with the kit is super conveinent. I'm a newbie to all this, and was using them within 5 minutes of getting them charged with no problems. I called Tony twice with questions and he is absolutley amazing with the service. Go ahead and buy, you have nothing to worry about here.

auTONYmous

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Michigan
Thanks to Tony, I now have a white 902 passthrough (auto EVEN!) to go with my black 902 kit.
902 passthrough + 24mg Halo Newpure = CHOKING clouds of vapor.

(1st time I've choked on anything while vaping...well that time I vaped green tea 100% VG on a flooded atty doesn't count...that was an "awful taste" choking...this is "vapor heaven" choking)

Just thought I'd share!

Ryan Toupal

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2010
On the road to Portland
For some reason it won't let me start a new topic so I'll put my mini review in here instead of the general review.

I've only had the 902 a couple days but today I brought it to work instead of my 510.

It feels better.. I didn't think I'd care but it does make a difference. It feels nicer in your hands, it's slimmer, lighter. The PCC and the e-cig look better and the PCC works better then my 510's one.

The vapor production is just as good, if not more on one of the attys. The 510 gets hotter and maybe that's why it burns through batteries faster. This produces the same or more vapor and doesn't heat up as much.

The Cart holds more. I don't know how they did it since it's slimmer on the outside but the reservoir seems the same width, and is longer. The cart mods seem to work better here too..

When using the (5v?) pass through you can tell the 510 gets a lot hotter a lot quicker. I almost can't take more then 4 puffs with the 510 before it feels like it's going to melt.

Chefdeuce: I think you can grind down the little lip on the end of the addy to be able to use 510 batteries and 5v mods.

Last edited:

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
Well, this didn't work out for me. A little over a week later neither of my batteries work. I'm not sure if it's the PCC/charger... but the auto battery didn't really work from the beginning it kept going off on it's own. Now the manual battery won't charge.

send me an email via the warranty section on my site

Dillinger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Mountain View, CA
I would love to try the 902 atties, but I use a 510 bartleby and my wife uses a 901 bartleby with a 510 adapter. According to previous posts you can grind down something on the 902 atties to fit a 510 battery? I'm a little concerned about it working for us. Does anyone know of adapters for the 902? (902 to 510 or 902 to 901).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread