30mm RTA/RDTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiteowl84

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2016
So I was recently talked into going to 30mm devices. I have the mod figured out, now I need a tank.
It can be an RTA or a Genny.

I don't know much about who makes good 30mm tanks but I have seen some in person. I saw one at the local B&M and was very let down. I took my Cthulhu v3 deck and examined them both. My Cthulhu's posts were farther apart and so were the holes. Since I didn't build it, I'm not sure how far away from the posts you could build before hitting the chamber but it didn't look promising.

I'm making this thread because I want one with a huge deck in it. Velocity or goon styled deck is preferred. Big post holes too.

I've been googling around and notice that many don't list the deck size. Plus google will only get you so far, sometimes you have to know of the tank or manufacturer before you can narrow google down.

I've found a few so far but I don't want buyer's remorse because there's something better out there...not again.

EDIT:
Lol...while I was googling, I found this thread!

Last edited:

skineedog

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2015
Steamcrave is about to release the aromamizer supreme plus, it has a postless deck, but v-deck will be released later. It fits 20,10, 5ml tanks and can be turned into a rta.
It's on pre order with 20% off right now at their site, makes it about $47 for the entire kit........

I just bought the kit. The coupon still applies for anyone who's interested. It's a great device. I have them all and they just keep getting better! I bought the black version which is $2 more and I paid for insurance which was ad additional $1.50. Total, $50.22. This is the most I've paid for any of the Steam Crave attys but I feel like I got a decent deal. 2 of each version tank for a total of 6 tanks plus it is also and RDA. Quality is top notch as always. A very well made device with great flavor and room for big builds if thats what your after. Best of all worlds!

The deck that is currently shipping is post-less but Steam Crave's Facebook says a velocity deck is coming in May.

I usually buy from FastTech but for a change, the manufacturer had a better deal by $5 and it shipped from their US warehouse. I had the device in 5 days vs 14 from China.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread