Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
I just got some 510 blank cartos from madvapes - good price imo too - I've been filling the one I decided to sue by dripping juice down the sides so it hits the white filler. I'm not getting any airy draw, but then again i also attached my fave whisteltip mouthpiece to it :)
Taryn spin method - is that linked in this thread? I saw theres a vid here but not able to view it right now due to not being on home PC.

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
I picked some of these up, black hard, no glue on the end cap. boge type.
Im not sold yet.

-ve
1. hit not as good as a 510
2. still have to top off
3. dont last long

+ve
cheap

Re: 3. don't last long? I'm confused by this. Don't last long compared to what? I can get 40 drops in a new blank 510 carto. Do you have a magic cartridge that holds more than that? Maybe you mean something else...can you clarify please?

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
I've only received them from Vaporkings. The first I received were made by Boge and then they got a different shipment of them made by SLB. The Boges have silver threads and the SLBs have brass threads. I only vape 5V and I like the Boges much better. Anyone else try both and notice a difference?

+1 for Boge! I can tell a difference, for sure.

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Have you noticed any burning with the slb?

Yep. At 5V, the Boge ones are smooth, even on a long drag. The SLB ones turn almost immediately to a burnt taste. I haven't tried them at 3.7, though. But I tested them on my multimeter and the SLBs seem to be slightly higher resistance, so who knows why they are tasting burnt?

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Have you noticed any burning with the slb?

Even at 3.7v they get the burned taste pretty quickly. This is my main issue with them. I haven't taken one apart, though. I know I won't be ordering anymore of them. I just wanted to compare. I'm confident that the Boge perform better and I'm really happy with them. :)

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Well, I'm trying to find out who carries what and this is all I know so far for blank 510 cartos:

madvapes: Boge
vaporkings: used to be Boge, but now SLB, hopefully they will change back to Boge
nhaler: ?
altsmoke: ? (maybe Boge by the picture)
cloudsofvapor: ? (I just bought a pack and will update this when I get them)
cigeasy: ? (just posted on their forum to ask them)
litecig: ? (Shawn said the hard tips were Boge, but didn't say what the soft tips were)
eastmall: Boge
eliquidplanet: ?
liquidxpress: Boge
ecigsupply: ? (they have a quantity discount)
ikenvape: SLB
trueman-ecig: ?
cigtechs: look like Boge from the picture

If anyone knows the manufacturer from a particular vendor or has other vendors to add, let me know!

Last edited:

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Well, I'm trying to find out who carries what and this is all I know so far for blank 510 cartos:

madvapes: Boge
vaporkings: used to be Boge, but now SLB, hopefully they will change back to Boge
nhaler: ?
altsmoke: ? (maybe Boge by the picture)
cloudsofvapor: ? (I just bought a pack and will update this when I get them)
cigeasy: ? (just posted on their forum to ask them)
litecig: ? (by the picture it looks like SLB)
eastmall: ?
eliquidplanet: ?
liquidxpress: ?
ecigsupply: ? (they have a quantity discount)
ikenvape: SLB

If anyone knows the manufacturer from a particular vendor or has other vendors to add, let me know!

Eastmall = Boge
Liquidxpress = Boge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread