Status
Not open for further replies.

rhsmitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2010
St. Louis
Hey All,

I got a pack of five prefilled with Flu Cured Tab from Cigtechs (Silver threads).

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Flu Cured that was in them. Trying to get info on the brand juice inside so I can get some.

I have had no problems with them and I have refilled them fine with the condom method from the mouth piece end. You do have to blow out and tap out the excess from the battery end though.

I do find that the Atty and Cart seem to hit better and a little more vapor but the carto's are sure handy and I'm glad I had them cause I trashed my attys and went back to the Cartos.

CArtVapr

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
www.bjorkartstudio.com
Got Low Resistance 510 Cartomizers, the hit is really good, throat hit amazing, if you get the right liquid in there, it's smooth and strong, just like a real cig. However, filling direct from the mouth can overflow easy and come out the holes in the top atomizer. I'm not sure how I feel about this because the regular 3 piece seems easier to control, with the cartomizer, you can't see if the top is dry or not, so I'm a little frustrated with it. The taste is also much less than regular 510 atomizers, but the hit makes up for it. My regular 510 atomizers could never produce such a nice hit. If you learn to fill it right, I'd say it's the best E-cig ever, or else you got dripping in mouth. Oh, and some of them have screwed up filling with the middle hole not rightly placed, being completely worthless. I had one that was messed up with the middle hole and when I sucked it was a mouthfull of liquid.

newbutt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well, I'm trying to find out who carries what and this is all I know so far for blank 510 cartos:

-madvapes: Boge
-vaporkings: used to be Boge, but now SLB, hopefully they will change back to Boge
-nhaler: ? (I think maybe Boge)
-altsmoke: ? (maybe Boge by the picture)
-cloudsofvapor: ? Boge, just got a pack from Bigbuyer
-cigeasy: Boge
-litecig: ? (Shawn said the hard tips were Boge, but didn't say what the soft tips were)
-eastmall: Boge
-eliquidplanet: ?
-liquidxpress: Boge
-ecigsupply: ? (they have a quantity discount and asked on their forum what kind)
-ikenvape: SLB
-trueman-ecig: ?
-cigtechs: look like Boge from the picture

If anyone knows the manufacturer from a particular vendor or has other vendors to add, let me know!

Just a few updates, any input appreciated!
Rocky Mountain Vapor : Boge

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Thanks for the update!

-vaporkings: Boge & SLB
-altsmoke: Boge
-cloudsofvapor: Boge, just got a pack from Bigbuyer
-litecig: (Shawn said the hard tips were Boge, but didn't say what the soft tips were)
-ecigsupply: Boge(they have a quantity discount)
-Rocky Mountain Vapor: Boge

If anyone knows the manufacturer from a particular vendor or has other vendors to add, let me know!

Last edited:

Synthnadz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2009
Florida
Thanks for the update!

-altsmoke: ? (maybe Boge by the picture)
-litecig: (Shawn said the hard tips were Boge, but didn't say what the soft tips were)

Altsmoke = Boge as well, as the 3 samples they sent me last week were definitely Boge.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Just received some 510 cartomizers from Litecig. If these things have a decent lifespan and hold juice for half as long as a KR808 carto, I am sold! The vapor and throat hit is equal to a regular 510 atty and much better than the KR808. I would suspect that it is also going through juice much faster than a KR808, but so far a partially filled carto has outlasted any 510 cart config I have tried.

My primary reason for posting, though is to warn against filling by removing the mouthpiece plug. I ruined one by doing so, and as you can see in the following picture, the construction is different than the KR808 carto and does not lend itself to removing the mouthpiece. The tube going up through the middle appears to connect to the mouthpiece. I filled another one with a syringe and it worked, but I may try the condom fill method as well.

510_carto.jpg

Hey, I am just a newbie so I hope you can forgive me for such a basic question.

I was just wondering. How do the cartomizers work? Do they attached to the Joye 510? I thought the 510s were a 3 peice e-cig?

Anthony

I got some cartos and love 'em!!!! They last a lot longer between refills than a regular cartridge, and with a 2AA box mod with one batt it's working a WHOLE lot better than the original 510 batt!

Note to someone trying the condom fill method for the first time--pull the pointy thing out of the longer cap and use that to fill. If you use the shorter one, it's got a nipple in it that will cause juice to slop out the sides instead of keeping on filling, way before it's full. Yes, this is the voice of experience! LOL! And I do it from the mouthpiece end, so the threads don't get gunked up.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Hey, I am just a newbie so I hope you can forgive me for such a basic question.

I was just wondering. How do the cartomizers work? Do they attached to the Joye 510? I thought the 510s were a 3 peice e-cig?

Anthony

Just screw them onto the battery and vape away. Joye used to be three-piece only, but now the cartomizers are becoming popular too.

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
I just ordered blank cartos from myvaporstore.
Anyone gotten them from there before? I don't have a syringe so it will be condom filling for me. Hoping it gets me away from frequent filling of the regular carts for my 510.

It should. I'd say I'm a moderate vaper and I can use one most of the day before refilling it. :) Good luck and I hope you're happy with them.

From the picture on the website, they appear to be the standard Boge carotmizers. I've had very good results with them.

newbutt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks for the update!

Vapor Station now carries the LR & HR carto's from Boge

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Vapor Station now carries the LR & HR carto's from Boge

Thanks!

-vaporstation: Boge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread