510 is a chicken!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped using 3pc models period, although when I did I preferred the taste and hit of the m401 over my 510, I never understood all the 510 fans. In my opinion it was crap, a poor design that one had to play with and mod before enjoying the experience of using it. The carts don't last long and I don't want to spend all day fiddling with something every time I wanted to vape. When you get tired of playing around check out the KR808D-1 or better yet the GreenCig and you will be putting those 510's in a drawer or away to friends and strangers. The last mod that I bought is the JuiceBox mod by Carlos which is also a vaping machine. If your into the big battery mod I suggest you check out the reviews on here. There are a few up in the review section, I love mine and I have not had to change my juice in over a week now.

Already tried the 808, It's what made me decide to go back to my 510's. But like others are saying... it's different strokes for different folks... I'm glad you found something you like.

I've lost one 510 atty in over 5 months. It was a dietsmokes 'red scorpion' the other 3 I have in rotation are doing fine. I have attys from TW, heaven gifts, altsmoke, innovapor, janty, ecigxpress - all doing well except one where I pulled some atty wicking out by mistake - that is a Janty gold band but a TAWA. (no warranty). I still use it though - just doesn't perform like the rest.

If you don't like the 510 atty you accidentally pulled some of the wick out and decide to toss it away, then I'll gladly take it. Just send it to...

[just kidding, I wouldn't want to do you wrong]

Actually, I pull the wicks out on purpose sometimes, including the wick for the coil. It's easier than cleaning them. I've got one atty going on 9 months old without a single wick thread in it, and no bridge either (of course). It turns it into a drip vaping king! With vapor so thick you could cut it with a knife. I wouldn't recommend just anybody to do that, but I thoroughly enjoy it.

bestthingever

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2010
Birmingham, AL
Well, just for the record, my original 510 order and all my extra batts and attys are Joye brand, and were purchased from Vapor Station. They are copper, and are branded as 'Versus'.
I've only been vapeing for a month, and only killed one atty (by pulling out the wick like a dumb newb; saving it to use for dripping, if I ever decide to try that).
That being said, I don't always get the vapor production I'd like, although I haven't been very good about paying attention to what juice I'm using at any given time, whether PG or VG. So I'm not faulting the equipment on that.
I checked the 4 batts I own, and all of them have the 'hole' except for one. All are manual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread