A Comprehensive Electronic Cigarette User Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being that the creation of this survey and indeed almost the entire thread pre-dates my involvement in the vaping community, I'm not trying to stir up any past animosity from those who have already commented but the link to the survey in the initial post is defunct, just wandering if the concept behind the idea behind the original survey is a valid one that may be worth further exploration. Don't suppose anyone would have a copy of the original doc lurking in their hard drives somewhere that they would like to share.:vapor:

Vocalek

CASAA Activist
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Welcome to ECF Samuel.

If you go to this page on the CASAA web site and scroll down, you will see a list of Population Surveys. I suspect that the survey administered in March 2009 was the one put together by the tobacco Harm Reduction Organization, aided and abetted by James Dunworth of the UK.

Heavner K, Dunworth J, Bergen P, Nissen C, Phillips CV. Electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes) as potential tobacco harm reduction products: Results of an online survey of e-cigarette users. Tobacco Harm Reduction 2010: a yearbook of recent research and analysis. A production of TobaccoHarmReduction.org.
Heavner was one of the earliest ones. The most recent one that ECF members participated in is Etter & Bullen. You can link to the results of each of these surveys. In some cases, we can link you to the full report, but in others we can only take you to the abstract of the work. (The medical journals like to charge big bucks for permissions to access the full article.)

Casaa.org - Harm Reduction

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread