A Derlin Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
OK people I'm just curious about this, I have been asking Imeo to make a Derlin tank, an entire AVS out of Derlin parts. You know how the drip tips are all colored up with designs on them and look pretty cool, imagine tanks like this, also the eliquid sitting in Derlin I believe would taste very good compared to meta, so my Idea would be a fully made AVS out of all Derlin parts, the only metal would be the Atty connector. I just figure if it can be done from glass why not all Derlin.?? I just want to put this out there and see what people think so feel free to reply please,

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
ya true but you dont cook it in the plastic bottles.

I'm not looking to argue buddy, Investigate Derlin products by Dupont, they with satnd heat pretty dam good, in fact your drip tips sits right on top of the bridge the hottest part of the Atty and it doesn't effect it, plus the Atty would not even be close to the walls of the tank or even the bottom, the connector would still hold it, a 3 ply tube made Alloy-Derlin-Alloy would be far superior and much stronger with the inner layer being Derlin, all the juice sitting in the Derlin would by far taste way better just like it does in the Acrylic Arry uses or glass but derlin would be best and it is a very strong material

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
How about we just have YES or NO's for right now then we can have some deeper discussion on how, why, when, where for later, is this fair, I just would like to know how many would like having there Eliquid sitting in and vaping from Derlin instead of any metal at all for right now

skullfreak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
North Detroit
I'm not looking to argue buddy, Investigate Derlin products by Dupont, they with satnd heat pretty dam good, in fact your drip tips sits right on top of the bridge the hottest part of the Atty and it doesn't effect it, plus the Atty would not even be close to the walls of the tank or even the bottom, the connector would still hold it, a 3 ply tube made Alloy-Derlin-Alloy would be far superior and much stronger with the inner layer being Derlin, all the juice sitting in the Derlin would by far taste way better just like it does in the Acrylic Arry uses or glass but derlin would be best and it is a very strong material

i am just trying to rile ya up a little for the holiday.
LOLOLOLOL.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
i am just trying to rile ya up a little for the holiday.
LOLOLOLOL.

Your funny Skull, gotta love it, haha,,, but in reality could you imagine a tank like the fancey Derlin Drip Tips they make, now that would be one bad Azzzzz tank for sure, I'm telling you guys Derlin is the stuff to make a tank out of, I have had this Idea for a long time and have been asking Imeo for a long time too, I know he has to have been thinking about it for a long time, he can make these all him self no problem

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
matt, the lower part of the AVS is used by the cirquit, so it cant be made from plastic co liquid will still touch metal. I also dont think that the metal AVS change the taste of liquid. There is no corrosion inside AVS because of the liquid, so all AVS are clear inside but if you think that aluminium change the taste then I can make them from nickel, no problem.

Also a plastic AVS would ruin the look of the all metal GGTS. Also it would be ruin its strength because if GGTS falls down its more than safe now

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
I didnt knew that those tubes exist Matt. But I dont see a reason to put plastic inside buddy. Pans are made from metal and they run very hot too (unlike AVS) and they dont change the taste of food.

Some pans have been known to cause cancer, research it. anything that is metal will anodize sitting in liquid even a stainless steel anchor in the ocean will anodize

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Some pans have been known to cause cancer, research it. anything that is metal will anodize sitting in liquid even a stainless steel anchor in the ocean will anodize

sea water has nothing to do with our liquid buddy. Liquids are so different. What is the connection between oil and e.g water? almost nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread