Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Com, I was the one that said that arry's clear tank is very nice and I was the one that made a video for it. But clear tank is nice not because it solved a "problem" but because you can see the liquid. Agree? I am sure that you do.

I understand why companies offer different options to people, I do that already. Thats why I made nickel, brass and aluminium GGTBs. But the reason for a plastic AVS is wrong. ITS NOT A MATTER OF HEALTH, its a matter of option. If the reason is this then I am ok with it and I will do it, no problem, its the easiest thing in the world!

Matt, many people come here and read. We have to give them the right info.

Thanks a lot for your wishes, I wish the same for you Com. Have a nice holiday buddy

Last edited:

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I have to comment on this Imeo and hope you dont mind, but I could really care a less about seeing my liquid I'm intelligent enough to know when it is low and needs to be refilled, BUT IT IS TASTE WHY i WANT THE tank THAT I SPEAK ABOUT, TASTE, I WANT TO TASTE THE LIQUID EXACTLY AS IT SHOULD TASTE AND NOTHING ELSE.~!!!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
If its a matter of taste, then why you dont like the nickel one? I am sure you have never tried liquid inside nickel. I have already tried it and the taste doesnt change at all. Maybe aluminium gives a very small taste but nickel doesnt.

Clear tank was made just for fun Matt, you know that. It doesnt serve any serious purpose. Maybe a reason is to be able to see where the hole of the 901 atomizer is but with 510 atomizer even this reason doesnt exist.

I ensure you that you will be more than pleased with the new nickel tanks.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
If its a matter of taste, then why you dont like the nickel one? I am sure you have never tried liquid inside nickel. I have already tried it and the taste doesnt change at all. Maybe aluminium gives a very small taste but nickel doesnt.

Clear tank was made just for fun Matt, you know that. It doesnt serve any serious purpose. Maybe a reason is to be able to see where the hole of the 901 atomizer is but with 510 atomizer even this reason doesnt exist.

I ensure you that you will be more than pleased with the new nickel tanks.

I hope so buddy, I'm keeping an eyeball on my mailbox, hahah

I am not a stupid man. If u stepped in to my relm of work u might be a little lost to say the least,but to each there own

I like having toys and gadgets. Even more i like having addons for them. like the Kinect for xbox360. Is it nessessary hell no. but it is a fun option to have hell yea.

but for some it is a lot more imporant for there own reasons, but who cares we like it we want it. I ll ask once and once only. Please make it not for any other reason than its a fun,nice looking, addon that a lot of people would like to have,and add to there GG collections. that's it plain and simple.

Give it try 20-50 per dealer i bet they will go like the 510 connector did.
Even if someone bought arry's they will buy it again just because u made it and if u dont belive me look at the ggtb how many people bought it that all ready have the ggts its because we like/love your products and will buy just about anything that you put out.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
We didnt disagree before and we dont disagree now Com. If its for fun, yes its ok, and its ok for all other reasons. I just say that we cant provide the wrong reason to have what we want. I agree that you wanted for fun, mwa for taste and other people for something else. But there is no reason to make it plastic for health issues, thats redicolous.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
dont worry, I never disapointed you matt

We have talked often on Skype and discussed many of Ideas Imeo and I cant say in the end you ever have disappointed me with your products this is very true, but just like the 510 connector I had to ask and ask for months to pound in my idea and wanting that connector until you made it for all of us. I feel just as strong if not more so with this Delrin tank of some sort, especially this 2 ply tank matching the outside of the GGTS metal with the inside tank being Delrin. I hope you will really consider making one of these and having me Beta test this first. I know you can make it buddy I know you can so think about it, Imeo hint hint Christmas is coming, this would be a super gift for MWA to Beta test for GG Imeo, hahahahha

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
As I mentioned before, I made my tank out of Delrin and I'm happy with it. But I went that route for ease of manufacturing, and because in my specific application it eliminated the need for some o-rings.

That being said, given my druthers, I'd prefer to have my tank made of stainless. There's a dern good reason why stainless is used almost exclusively in the food and pharmaceutical industries.

keon718nyc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Metal is Metal holding juice Imeo, I will always want a Delrin Tank on the inside no matter what, I know you don't like this because you have just built these Nickle ones but sooner or later you will see why and realize all metal will have a taste.!

Yes, The metal taste in AVS/AFS also kinda drove me away back to dripping after a while. I think this is a good idea as well. Delrin would have a better taste in my opinion and would be in a class on its own. May also appeal to others not fond of metal storage.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I havent build anything yet matt, I run out of AVS. But I will do it in 2-3 days. But I can build plastic ones too later. So my arguments are real and not fake. I never lie to anyone, you had to know this after 2 years with me

Harpo, if you saw what I said about all kind of metals inside AVS why you still insist on plastic ones?

I agree about steel Scott, nickel is very good too.

All plastic parts inside GGTS are made from delrin. The mouthpiece is delrin too. But are you sure that you will not have a plastic taste?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread