Status
Not open for further replies.

harpo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Yuba City, California
I believe Imeo was totally against Arry's idea. Matt if you build it people will buy them and Imeo will wonder why he didn't bring it to market.
Drozd, thank you so much for all of your input on this subject you seem to be very knowledgable in the subject.! It surely appears to me after vigorously investigating this Delrin and some other fabulous resin type materials that Delrin and ACETRON would be the two that I really like just as my original thought of Delrin would make for an outstanding product for an AVS to be made from.

Arry is already doing this with Imeo's AVS product and has been for a while but in a glass or Acrylic, I just don't understand Imeo's 3 part video as of late where he is stating he really likes this clear tank and looks to be enjoying it very much while he is vaping from it in the video but yet he states he will not make a tank from these durable and safe ,FDA, USDA, NSF, 3A Dairy and Canada AG COMPLIANT MATERIALS !!!, They are definitely better tasting, non metalic tasting, great materials that are readily available. !!

In fact it boggles my brain that Arry can do this but Imeo can't and says he won't. Arry obviously sees the advantages of all of this so I guess we will all have to turn to Arry for some superior tank products now. I'm looking forward to having a Delrin or other tank fully made with an interior of one of these great and safe products as soon as I can have one, I think even better would be to have my original idea of an AVS tank with a Delrin inside and a matching or beautiful outside layer like I have been asking Imeo for this 2 Ply tank now for months and wished he would give us what we have investigated to be a very good product some day in the near future. There is a plastics and Delrin shop near my home and I'm going to stop by with my AVS and ask if they can make me the same tank the way I want it with Delrin and see what they have to say, maybe I could leave one of my AVS's with them and ask them to project on it when they have some spare time to save on cost who knows but I'm gonna try.!

Thanks again for your knowledgeable input Drozd its come in handy !

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
I have to say the a Delrin tank is a good idea, mwa's lining idea would the attractive way to go, or maybe clear Delrin. The one thought overriding this for me is that I hate the taste of beer and soda in cans, I would rather have glass but plastic seems to impart less aftertaste. One of the reasons I got a clear tank was I was considering the taste. So, to be generous with my time and chain vaping habits, let me offer myself to test Imeo's first beta unit -- damn I'm so giving!!!:laugh:

Happy USA Thanksgiving all!!!!!:)

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
How about designing a food-grade plastic slip-in liner for all of the existing and future AVS units? I can see that as a cost-effective solution to satisfy folks who feel metal imparts an unpleasant taste to their juice.

That way, an entirely new tank would not need to be manufactured. Slip the liner in, (Possibly with a replaceable gasket for the bottom contact built-in to the liner) and retain the good looks of the original metal AVS tank..

Just a thought...

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I believe Imeo was totally against Arry's idea. Matt if you build it people will buy them and Imeo will wonder why he didn't bring it to market.

I appreciate your thoughts Harpo I really do, and if it ends up Imeo wont do it I may have to move in that direction as I'm just not liking the metal or metallic taste anymore that the current set up gives me. My post are in order to only try to get Imeo to do this though, I have been asking for quite some time and the building of the AVS is truly Imeo's candy shop not mine. I need to see if he will move in this direction for all of us that want it, it's the gentleman way of doing things the way I see it and Imeo is a good friend.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Guys, I think that only JB understand what I said but its ok. Also, if anyone wants to make a tank with the materials he wants he can do it ONLY for himself. He cant sell MY product. And if Arry and I dont come to an agreement he CANT make and sell AFS or AVS.

The materials I use are safe. If someone wants something else then he can do it by himself and for himself. But he cant replace the connector with a plastic one and he cant replace the metal tube of the atomizer, so whatever someone do, the liquid will still touch metal. Fortunately the metal is safe.

ps....... metal mouthpieces are ok too

Last edited:

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
How about designing a food-grade plastic slip-in liner for all of the existing and future AVS units? I can see that as a cost-effective solution to satisfy folks who feel metal imparts an unpleasant taste to their juice.

That way, an entirely new tank would not need to be manufactured. Slip the liner in, (Possibly with a replaceable gasket for the bottom contact built-in to the liner) and retain the good looks of the original metal AVS tank..

Just a thought...

I thought of that Lee but it would be tough to do so no juice touches metal and it would also take up more room in the tank so (less juice) but it is a possibility. There is no reason in my mind what so ever now though that a 2 ply- Metal (outer) (inner) Delrin Inner tank would just be awesome and the best way to move forward for aesthetics and the best taste

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Guys, I think that only JB understand what I said but its ok. Also, if anyone wants to make a tank with the materials he wants he can do it ONLY for himself. He cant sell MY product. And if Arry and I dont come to an agreement he CANT make and sell AFS or AVS.

The materials I use are safe. If someone wants something else then he can do it by himself and for himself. But he cant replace the connector with a plastic one and he cant replace the metal tube of the atomizer, so whatever someone do, the liquid will still touch metal. Fortunately the metal is safe.

ps....... metal mouthpieces are ok too

Could the Atty connector be anodized and still work ?

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Its because I dont see a reason harpo. If you dont like aluminium for some reason I can nickel-plated the tanks. there is some very good reasons to do it, as Arry already is and has been

Making a plastic tube will ruin the look of GGTS, it will be its weak point too because it will break way more easily than metal. = Not if done in a 2ply tank, metal outside Delrin inside !!!

ps... Its much more easy to make a plastic tube than a metal one. Its very easy too to make a thin plastic tube and put it inside AVS. But I ask again, what is the reason? = Imeo there are plenty of reasons as you look at the many post, please look and consider it Imeo there is a metallic taste to your metal tanks and you fail to admit or want to acknowledge this but many taste it and know there is.

ps2....... all my plastics inside GG are delrin. Its a very easy plastic for a machine. So I can do it tomorrow if you want. But I am still wondering about the reason
FDA COMPLIANT, SAFE TO KEEP LIQUIDS IN, NO BAD METALLIC TASTE, MANY HAVE BEEN ASKING YOU TO ESPECIALLY ME FOR QUITE SOME TIME, THERE ARE LOTS OF CUSTOMERS THAT WOULD LIKE THIS AND ARE ASKING YOU FOR IT. They are selling EliQUID IN PLASTIC BOTTLES FOR A REASON, Dripping fresh juice directly to the bridge or even bottom feeding taste much better then juice sitting in a can then being vaped it clearly has a metallic taste to it compared to when no metal touches it, so Delrin appears to be a superior product to build the inner tank out of. I'm sure there are even more reasons Imeo this is just off the top of my head. I don't know why you are fighting this so much Arry has been doing it for quite some time and his tanks are becoming very popular and well liked, Delrin is a proven way to go, also even look at how many people prefer a delrn drip tip to a metal one, MANY not that this is a tank but still, so to answer you question above these are some of the reasons buddy

And if you can turn a metal tank you should surely be able to turn a 2 ply tank with metal on the outside and for the threads and Delrin on the inside, this would be one cool dam tank Imeo, just make it for us, you can do it all by yourself

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
When you say many have asked, you mean 5 people? They dont really want it, they just dont know the facts mwa.

They sell liquid in plastic boxes because metal boxes are expensive

Arry's tanks are made from aluminium if you notice mwa

I dont know how many prefere delrin tips but I know many that prefere metal ones

When we will make a plastic atomizer then we can have a plastic tube, otherwise its useless mwa. Also its useless anyway to me. I dont say its bad, I say its useless

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
because its my product mwa, its very simple. If anyone wants to make a feeding system he can make it as he wants

Imeo there are other tanks being made right now that are looking very good if you look around on the forum a bit. Anybody can make a tank and sell it and its coming from a few different angles right now as we speak, unless a product has a Patent Pending on it then that is really the only way it can not be reproduced and we all know where that sits with your liquid tanks and even at that as small as a 10% change could be enough to sell a new tank. I'm all done here with this I never thought you would turn this into a huge negative. Moving forward your gonna see these Delrin tanks and I don't wanna be the one who said I told you so, with that being said you keep making them Metal on the inside buddy, but sometimes it is good business to think about what your old time and good customers are asking and look at some of the ideas they offer you and give some Kudos where they should be given not that Im looking for any at all.

The bottom line is a Delrin inside tank would be a very special Tank, many want it, its a proven safe product that's why its being used in many applications in today's industrial society and even in the vaping community. It would stop the Metalic taste that we are getting from the current tank that you don't want to admit is there, but then you go and use and promote this clear tank that Arry makes, It just doesn't make much sense Imeo and I wished you would listen to what some of your old time clients are saying and asking of you to make for us who want but if you won't or don't others like Arry and some others will surely capitalize on something you have started that was a great idea and they deserve to for moving forward in this direction.!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Imeo there are other tanks being made right now that are looking very good if you look around on the forum a bit. Anybody can make a tank and sell it and its coming from a few different angles right now as we speak, unless a product has a Patent Pending on it then that is really the only way it can not be reproduced and we all know where that sits with your liquid tanks and even at that as small as a 10% change could be enough to sell a new tank. I'm all done here with this I never thought you would turn this into a huge negative. Moving forward your gonna see these Delrin tanks and I don't wanna be the one who said I told you so, with that being said you keep making them Metal on the inside buddy, but sometimes it is good business to think about what your old time and good customers are asking and look at some of the ideas they offer you and give some Kudos where they should be given not that Im looking for any at all.

The bottom line is a Delrin inside tank would be a very special Tank, many want it, its a proven safe product that's why its being used in many applications in today's industrial society and even in the vaping community. It would stop the Metalic taste that we are getting from the current tank that you don't want to admit is there, but then you go and use and promote this clear tank that Arry makes, It just doesn't make much sense Imeo and I wished you would listen to what some of your old time clients are saying and asking of you to make for us who want but if you won't or don't others like Arry and some others will surely capitalize on something you have started that was a great idea and they deserve to for moving forward in this direction.!

You mean that other people on ecf are making my AVS mwa? And if they do it you are with them?

Something else. I dont understand why you insist on this even if you see the facts. You dont concern about the internal atomizer tube that is metal, you dont concern about the metal outside the atomizer that is metal, you dont concern about the metal wire that cooks the liquid, you dont concern about the metal connector and you concern about the tank that holds the liquid? Its like making a window of steel in our house and concerning about the cold weather when the walls of the house that are made from paper

On your next post you say that its coming. What is coming mwa?

Last edited:
Imeo i dont want to get in to it with u or mwa. You both have the GG customers in mind. However if u wonder why any body would want to have a clear tank.Thats easy to see the fluid, to have yet another great option in the GG line up. Also the car companies do it to have a better product or different options to offer the customers
We all know its your's, the GG. But the comming storm that he is speaking of is if u dont have the the rights to the GG (the patent)it can and will be taken from u or some one will change it by %10 and sell it as their own (we all lose).

I dont want that to happen to anybody (bad carma)

Why not give the customers what they want its just good business no matter why u think its useless or a bad idea WE ARE THE CUSTOMERS WE BUY YOUR PRODUCTS! PLEASE GIVE US WHAT WE ASKING FOR!?!

If you need to have a pre order to see if there is enough intrest to make it worth your while then do that or do a poll and see if people what it

But I think that there is a different reason that u might not have the time with all that u so kindly do for us. We do thank u. you sir are the man
And happy Thanksgiving to the GG family

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
You mean that other people on ecf are making my AVS mwa? And if they do it you are with them?

Something else. I dont understand why you insist on this even if you see the facts. You dont concern about the internal atomizer tube that is metal, you dont concern about the metal outside the atomizer that is metal, you dont concern about the metal wire that cooks the liquid, you dont concern about the metal connector and you concern about the tank that holds the liquid? Its like making a window of steel in our house and concerning about the cold weather when the walls of the house that are made from paper

On your next post you say that its coming. What is coming mwa?

Excuse me, for I had to step out to eat some turkey with the family, hahah Happy thanksgiving Imeo and to all the GG Family.!!!!!!!!11

Imeo, of course I'm not with them I am with you my friend like I have been from day #1 and will continue to be forever. The liquid in my thoughts is not stored inside of the Atomizer for hours and hours and over night, it simply runs through it to vaporize the liquids to vapor and the Atomizer itself is bad enough sitting in the liquids inside the tank in my opinion but at least they have a protective coating on some and others are just steel and this is why I have always said I would love a stainless steel Atomizer. the foundation of the house and the exterior walls are the most important of course and as a builder I think you know that I know this, however it is the interior trimmings that make the inside beautiful and most know that too. I have been using an AFS/AVS from the very first you have ever made and I still have the very first one you gave to me my friend, and I thank you, HOWEVER, as I have over 40 different Mods in my collection and tend to use them once in a while and I like to drip as well, I am finding that I taste a metallic taste when using the AFS/AVS that I know would not be there if we had a Delrin tank, it just couldn't happen, and this is what I'm trying to get my point across for, it's the main reason why I ask for Delrin Imeo to be the inner layer of the tank. Discussion is healthy Imeo, questioning whether I go elsewhere is not, the bottom line is not only I but many others would like for you to build what I will call my 2ply tank Idea, so the outside of the GGTS could still look beautiful with the outside of the tank could be nickle, Alloy or whatever you chose to match the rest of the GGTS, while being Delrin on the inside and giving us only a better tasting vape than we already have through your wonderful works of art. Please think about making the inner tank from Delrin, and please let me Beta the very first one as you have many times before buddy this is all I'm saying as well as asking you to think outside of the box about this and I truly believe that if you make this tank I speak of that it will be the best one ever !!! ;-)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread