A few of your faves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmilingWolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2015
I've decided to give DIY a shot. I've purchased my supplies with the exception of flavorings.

Between work and young children, I have limited time to devote to the hobby, and I'm hoping a few members will save me time and share a few of their favorite recipes! I don't know how the pending legislation will impact my favorite premium liquids and I'd like to save $ as well.

My taste buds are pretty eclectic so anything goes.

Also, in general, what approximate % range of the total mix is flavorings?

Reactions: Kenna

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA

Bob Chill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
Sans Nom, USA
I've run the whole gambit if flavors the last 3 years. I quickly settled on tobaccos. I've vaped Hangsen desert ship 5-1 over anything else. 5-6% flavor. It will go down as my all time favorite flavor. But we're all so unique that what I like doesn't meaN much at all.

I've moved toward unflavored 50% of the time and climbing. It was by accident mostly but have grown quite fond of it. A bonus is coil and wick life seems like forever with unflavored.

sketchness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA
Capella vanilla custard v1 10%
Capella marshmallow 2%
Hangsen vanilla 3%

Let it sit for a month. My go to adv for the last year.

Edit- infinitely changeable 2% coconut or sweet strawberry or mango or whatever. Even caramel or oak wood or tobacco

Last edited:

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Mad Murdock "Maha Ras" clone that I found a while back! If you like eclectic, you might like this one!

(TFA) Coconut Extra 5.5%
(TFA) Musk Candy 4%
(TFA) the flavor of a substance we cannot talk about on the forum (think about it!) 2%
(Cap) Strawberry Sweet 3%
(Cap) Raspberry 3%

It tastes like Patchouli and fruit! It sounds weird but is absolutely divine! I describe it to my friends as "If a hippie exploded in the fruit section of an incense shop!"

Reactions: Kenna
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread