Status
Not open for further replies.

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
I found the wearing of a T shirt with the word DOPE and the lettering graphic is something that should not be done on a vape review...it sends off the wrong message and can create a relationship that vaping surely does not need, with all the anti vaping supporters it is just one more thing they can use to support their cause. Also using the word "toke" just adds more to the ammunition they can use. He clearly appeared buzzed as well.

I am not against the aforementioned "use" just do not have it anywhere close to vaping. For someone just starting out and see the T shirt it could place in the mind this product has something to do with "dry herbs".

As for the actual review it is par for the course, informative with good video quality. Nothing amiss in the info provided, well rounded.

On a personal note, I am rather excited to see how the Prism concept works. I like the idea of re routing the airflow coupled with the top fill. The added AFC on the drip tip adds even more flexibility to AFC.

The use of the polycarbonate outer shell over the Pyrex is a keen idea, aiding in prevention of breaking the inner Pyrex tank. I saw another review where the host did not know there was any polycarbonate and gave it a thumbs down because he felt it would be easy to break, that and no replacement tank if so. This should be stressed more, if not on the package, it should be.

Overall, if it were not for the T shirt choice, I will give it 4 stars.

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
I found the wearing of a T shirt with the word DOPE and the lettering graphic is something that should not be done on a vape review
I have to agree. With that said the review just confirms what I was already thinking.

I really want this tank! The prism flavor and top fill might just make it my favorite tank. I don't need clouds, I just need super flavor and ease of use. It looks like Innokin has come up with another winner!

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Nice review. I agree with the others, the t-shirt was a bit, um, noticeable.

As far as the tank goes, I remember a @pbusardo video of a vape show (Miami, I think) where he bumped into a guy who was making tanks with a similar type of airflow and I thought, "That sounds like it might be a good idea." I'm glad to see Innokin try it out.

RBA section is becoming a must, I think. Ever since another company included such a section with their tanks, it has become something that many people want--either as part of the kit or as an inexpensive add-on.

Innokin_Joseph

Brand Rep
Jul 9, 2015
Nice review. I agree with the others, the t-shirt was a bit, um, noticeable.

As far as the tank goes, I remember a @pbusardo video of a vape show (Miami, I think) where he bumped into a guy who was making tanks with a similar type of airflow and I thought, "That sounds like it might be a good idea." I'm glad to see Innokin try it out.

RBA section is becoming a must, I think. Ever since another company included such a section with their tanks, it has become something that many people want--either as part of the kit or as an inexpensive add-on.
We've got an RBA in the works to be sold as an add-on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread