Absolutely Amazing Service! I am floored...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixRising

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2009
Concord, NC USA
I normally don't do this but I am super impressed with V4L. I got my first two orders today and I am not SMILIN...I am in a daze. I can not believe how great everything looks - loads of bright colors, sturdy craftsmenship, and all around gorgeous gear. I am puffing on one of my first carts from V4L now, Pineapple, and it is so good! I love it! On top of the super fast shipping, my order was PACKED full of goodies. I have so many extras I am almost feeling a little guilty over here. I am seriously sitting here in a pile of V4L stuff like a kid on Christmas morning (now I see why the other poster used that analogy). I have spent money with other vendors and gotten some great freebies thrown in - but this...this is absolutely through the roof. I placed a relatively large order, but never expected what I got. I am going to need a storage unit just for my V4L stuff!

Steve - your generosity just confounds me. Who knew that there were people like you in the business world? Honestly, if you treat everyone this good, I can not figure out how you stay in business. I am not complaining, I am in heaven over here. Do trust that you have a customer for life in me - an my husband!

I don't know what else to say, because honestly I am speechless (this does not happen to me often either). I just had to come here an publically say thank you for your amazing service, and let others know that if they are wondering if all the raves are legit - they are.

Vapor4Life is quite frankly, awesome. No other way to say it. Now, excuse me while I go place another order....:hubba:

PhoenixRising

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2009
Concord, NC USA
Spill woman .... whatdya get?

All kinds of stuff! Extras does not even cover it. You order too and you will see! LOL

Seriously, I have never been taken care of like this but I almost hate to tell the details because I seriously feel like I got one over on Steve! He added pretty much extras of everything...

BTW - you need a vapor king. And he does have that love the menthol or your money back guarantee going on. Order - trust me on this one...and they are so easy to use!!!

Love ya girlie!

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I normally don't do this but I am super impressed with V4L. I got my first two orders today and I am not SMILIN...I am in a daze. I can not believe how great everything looks - loads of bright colors, sturdy craftsmenship, and all around gorgeous gear. I am puffing on one of my first carts from V4L now, Pineapple, and it is so good! I love it! On top of the super fast shipping, my order was PACKED full of goodies. I have so many extras I am almost feeling a little guilty over here. I am seriously sitting here in a pile of V4L stuff like a kid on Christmas morning (now I see why the other poster used that analogy). I have spent money with other vendors and gotten some great freebies thrown in - but this...this is absolutely through the roof. I placed a relatively large order, but never expected what I got. I am going to need a storage unit just for my V4L stuff!

Steve - your generosity just confounds me. Who knew that there were people like you in the business world? Honestly, if you treat everyone this good, I can not figure out how you stay in business. I am not complaining, I am in heaven over here. Do trust that you have a customer for life in me - an my husband!

I don't know what else to say, because honestly I am speechless (this does not happen to me often either). I just had to come here an publically say thank you for your amazing service, and let others know that if they are wondering if all the raves are legit - they are.

Vapor4Life is quite frankly, awesome. No other way to say it. Now, excuse me while I go place another order....:hubba:

Thank you very much, we will always try to be there, for our customers. We wanna treat you the way we like to be treated:hubba:

Steve:cool:

kc0cmp

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2009
Harlingen TX. USA

What did I say? c'mon, give it up! Pineapple for the win!

~Gazoo~

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
South Carolina
All kinds of stuff! Extras does not even cover it. You order too and you will see! LOL

Seriously, I have never been taken care of like this but I almost hate to tell the details because I seriously feel like I got one over on Steve! He added pretty much extras of everything...

BTW - you need a vapor king. And he does have that love the menthol or your money back guarantee going on. Order - trust me on this one...and they are so easy to use!!!

Love ya girlie!

I knew this would be the don't ask..don't tell type of thing...I knew someone would ask anyway about all your goodies. I wouldn't tell either..lol

Yup..so glad I did my research and ordered from Steve. It's simply awesome...and as you stated...no muss no fuss..:)

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com

Love ya girlie!

If you wanna spill, it is ok by me, cause you my girl:D

Enjoy

Steve

AngelBunny

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
McKinney, TX

Love ya girlie!

I was actually referring to the order you placed ... but your recommendation on the service alone has be cruising the site constantly!

Can't wait to try this stuff ...

PhoenixRising

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2009
Concord, NC USA
If you wanna spill, it is ok by me, cause you my girl:D

Enjoy

Steve

Alright y'all, since I got the go ahead, here's the skinny. I ordered 3 value kits and 2 ultimate ultimatum kits, a few extra batteries and passthroughs, and a few carts. I got some extra cases (each with 2 batteries), an extra universal charger, an extra PCC, and several full boxes of extra flavors of carts to try. I am convinced I am leaving something out here...In effect, I ordered about $350 worth of merchandise and got closer to $500 worth. If you can believe it, I still managed to find more to order from Steve, and my third order is on the way.

I am set up (as I intended to be) to spread the love at the smoking section at work. Steve and I will be saving lives together!

I have already handed out two packages along with his cards. Did I mention I believe in this product?:D

Steve, feel free to add in anything I left out!:p

PhoenixRising

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2009
Concord, NC USA
What did I say? c'mon, give it up! Pineapple for the win!

As good as the pineapple is now, the next gonna be mucho better, stronger flavor, and at leat 50% more vapor:p

Steve

We aim to please:hubba:

KC - you were dead on - Pineapple is outstanding!

Steve - if it gets better I (and my credit card) are in some serious trouble!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread