Afs v3 !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

arry

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
UK
AFS V3 !!
I asked a gunsmith who had done some work for me before , and with a lathe if he could create / make the middle section /tank from Acrylic (must be cast) , and this is what happened . :D
He has made some small parts for me if you want his details PM me .

Attachments

• AFSV3.jpg
    AFSV3.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:

keon718nyc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
AFS V3 !!
I asked a gunsmith who had done some work for me before , and with a lathe if he could create / make the middle section /tank from Acrylic (must be cast) , and this is what happened . :D
He has made many small parts for me if you want his details PM me .

Freakin awsome man!!!! Looks perfect for future stuff possibly. Imagine a GG slim with that set up but smaller!:D

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
GOTTA HAVE ONE! I asked for this many moons ago! Especially with the fact that I am scared to take the lid off now because it will flood the atty.

If you take off the lid you will overflood the atty? Sorry Vapn, I dont understand what you mean friend:)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
The OP shows a picture of the AFS V2. The Lid on that floods the atty when you put it back on. You know that...

Ooo, you mean the AVS cap. I got confused because Lisa named the new adjustable draw cap as a lid but you called "lid" the AVS cap too.

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
Yes, but maybe the advantages out weigh the disadvantages in this case.? We don't only want this for looks, being able to see the level of the juice is important and looking at where your hole is also has significance. There have been times when I thought my juice was empty but it was only that I had my hole turned up out of the juice when the tank was getting low. Had I been able to see through the tank I could have noticed that I just needed to rotate my GG to pull that last bit of juice.

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Yes, but maybe the advantages out weigh the disadvantages in this case.? We don't only want this for looks, being able to see the level of the juice is important and looking at where your hole is also has significance. There have been times when I thought my juice was empty but it was only that I had my hole turned up out of the juice when the tank was getting low. Had I been able to see through the tank I could have noticed that I just needed to rotate my GG to pull that last bit of juice.

If you thought that tank was empty then atomizer was empty too Vapn. So opening the cap will not overflood atty as you afraid and it will refill the atomizer at the same time, so its a good situation.:)

T-Hefner

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
NJ, USA
Yeah, That clear avs tank is awesome!!....

What are the disadvantages of having the clear afs/avs tank? I know the advantages of being able to see the juice level and where your hole is...but what are disadvantages? I can see maybe cus its plastic it wont last as long...or maybe threads would wear out? but you could have a couple spare plastic clear tanks as spare or whatever...

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Yeah, That clear avs tank is awesome!!....

What are the disadvantages of having the clear afs/avs tank? I know the advantages of being able to see the juice level and where your hole is...but what are disadvantages? I can see maybe cus its plastic it wont last as long...or maybe threads would wear out? but you could have a couple spare plastic clear tanks as spare or whatever...

I will tell you my friend Tim

1) It ruins the look of GGTS. An all aluminium mod with a cheap plastic AVS? And seeing the atomizer inside is not the best view in the world with your GGTS.

2) Threads will not last of course as you said. But how you will be able to buy a new AVS when the adjustable draw is build in? You cant just change the plastic tube because its not only a plastic tube there. This plastic tube have internal and external threads on bottom holes too and 2 channels. That simply means that replacing the tube will be not cheap.

3) If it drops of your hands it will brake easily. The liquid will go all over the place and of course you will stay without AVS and you will have to pay again for a new one. GGTS is immortal and it has to stay that way. We dont need a disposable AVS.

4) Making threads to a tranparent plastic we ruin its brightness. We will ruin its surface more by trying to keep it on lathe to make the threads on it.

5) Why do you want to see the liquid inside?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread