After Tons & Tons of Reading...REO Grand it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnieP65

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
PA, USA
So I've been considering my first mech for what seems like years (only months in actuality, but it was grueling)...and I settled on a spiffy new REO Grand (Black with Copper Wrinkle), a brass button cap, and nifty reomizer 2.0!

The reviews I've read and the videos I've watched, along with my recent dive into the world of rebuildables has me totally excited! Can't wait to "squonk" for the first time!

SOOOOO happy for you!! That's what I want to eventually get!! Congrats!!

KY_Rob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Kentucky
All I can say is...Yup. Ya'll are on to something here :D

I think I'm gonna really like this!
ave3asag.jpg

Just within the first few minutes, I can realize all the buzz about mechanicals. I'm getting more flavor and vapor production than I have ever had before...all in this awesomely elegant REO! Kudos Mr. Rob on an excellent product!

Last edited:

KY_Rob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Kentucky
Very nice collection you've started.

Thanks! Ones for more refined occasions, and the others just for fun.

Performance aside, I'm super impressed with the fit and finish of these things. Absolutely exquisite in every detail. From holding them in your hand, to drawing in a terrific vape, they just ooze quality.

Looks like I'll be posting some gear on the classies soon since it will no longer be used ;)

KY_Rob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Kentucky
I really do love the way they look and the way they perform...a mech vape IS excellent! However, mech mods just aren't for me. I'm too distracted most of the day to pay attention to the things I should (battery over-discharge, forgetting to squonk/drip, etc). They're too expensive to sit around as a paper weight, so I thought I would give someone else a chance to enjoy them.

The "classy" one has sold, and I've had a nibble on the "studly" one. If it doesn't sell, I'm ok with that. I'll keep it around to play with occasionally. As far as the SB goes...it's just too big for me...I was afraid of that when I bought it.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Without further ado, it's REO #1, and REO #2 :D
ury7ejet.jpg

These things perform excellently, and just look stellar. I'm still learning when to squonk or not-to-squonk, but that will come in time.

Proud to have arrived in REOville, and wonder why I waited so long to make the trip! Lol!

I love the blue!

I haven't even received mine yet, and I'm already thinking about which one I'll want next!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread