Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I've been vaping for over a year now. I've tried lots of devices and atomizers and have come to the conclusion that the atomizer is the WEAKEST link in vaping. ...

So what took you so long to figured this out? LOL

Seriously. I burned out on Attys. The Constant Filling. The Leaking. Trying Different Fillers. It just got Old.

Moved to CE2's and after a little while, figured out how to make them work. Never had used an atty since.

---

BTW - Here was my last Attempt at at using an Atty. Check out the date.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ssion/88453-stainless-steel-scrubby-pads.html

The SS worked well but there was still the issue of filling constantly.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
They need to make a cheap tank that will hold a cisco/IKV atty and it would crush anything else out there. Been thinking of a way to make one myself. Best tasting Ce2 type setup is the Stardusts as of now.

Stardusts arn't Bad. Not Bad at All.

www.gotvapes has got some interesting CE2 type tanks with replaceable Cup/Coil parts. You might check them out.

BTW - Conrats on reaching the 1K mark Optimo

Optimo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Virginia

BadThad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2010
Cincinnati
So what took you so long to figured this out? LOL

Seriously. I burned out on Attys. The Constant Filling. The Leaking. Trying Different Fillers. It just got Old.

Moved to CE2's and after a little while, figured out how to make them work. Never had used an atty since.

---

BTW - Here was my last Attempt at at using an Atty. Check out the date.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ssion/88453-stainless-steel-scrubby-pads.html

The SS worked well but there was still the issue of filling constantly.

I'll be done with commercial atomizers soon enough. I have a Zenesis standard that will be delivered any day now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread