All new Kanger Bottom coiled EVOD, coming soon to gotvapes.com !! pics within

Status
Not open for further replies.

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
It’s really cool that you guys are getting so far along on this quest!
I’m really interested in this ceramic stuff, but it gets difficult to follow when it’s splashed in multiple threads about different products. How about starting a ceramic thread to consolidate all this great info in one place?

I take full blame Harp..Im posting twice...Here and my thread....I will stop...your right......

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
I take full blame Harp..Im posting twice...Here and my thread....I will stop...your right......

Awwww.............and I'm sitting here wishing I still had my kiln........I'd be making molds and trying out all the different clays to see which would make the best wicks ;) Much easier to adjust the size in the greenware stage before the ceramic is fired :D

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
Awwww.............and I'm sitting here wishing I still had my kiln........I'd be making molds and trying out all the different clays to see which would make the best wicks ;) Much easier to adjust the size in the greenware stage before the ceramic is fired :D

In my younger days, I played with clay sculpting..REALLY wish I had a kiln myself...It was so cool !!

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida

I hope you didn't take me wrong.
I LOVE this discussion about ceramics. I only suggested starting a separate thread here so that the discussion will be easier to find and follow.

kwcharlie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Houston
acrigs.com

kwcharlie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Houston
acrigs.com
In my younger days, I played with clay sculpting..REALLY wish I had a kiln myself...It was so cool !!
Not hard or expensive to build a small kill and you can use that coil wire you have around.
But don’t get distracted; looks like you are on track now, keep us posted and thanks.
PS make sure you’re having fun too.

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
I hope you didn't take me wrong.
I LOVE this discussion about ceramics. I only suggested starting a separate thread here so that the discussion will be easier to find and follow.

Not at all Harp...This whole ceramic discussion really doesn't belong in GV forum, but rather in the modding forum...A few people showed an interest, and I kept it going..:facepalm:

I of course, invite everyone to check out my thread there, and especially Scubabatdan's....He's really doing some amazing stuff...real cutting edge..

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
Not hard or expensive to build a small kill and you can use that coil wire you have around.
But don’t get distracted; looks like you are on track now, keep us posted and thanks.
PS make sure you’re having fun too.

Thanx Charlie...I hope to run into you one day at a meet or something..

I'll keep everyone up to date then on current ceramic trends...
My order from China (6" Diamond wheels) should be here soon I hope, then I can get back to producing..

The tip of my finger is starting to heal and callous over finally..rubbed it down to raw meat 4 days ago.. too many close encounters with the grinder..was bleeding all over my wicks..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread