Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
waaa my EVOD just quit ...totally dead (checked w/meter)

I wanna ask how to get it apart & re coil ....:glare:
...but I know they are super CHEAP
& I SHOULD JUST order new coil heads & wait the 2-3 days for mail .

HARD to give up the tinkering :facepalm:
...I should also tell ya' that I used it constantly (& I DO MEAN CONSTANTLY)
for
53 Days & only cleaned it ONCE !!

AMAZING device !!! just checked GV ...are we expecting more of these SOON ?
I need to order a few more & all that is in stock is the stainless ...& the purple is so pretty ...

Kelly...

If you still have my contact info... let me know and I'll give you a 2.2 ohm head on loan if you want it. I've got a 5 pack that I haven't even opened and just ordered another along with a couple of those stainless Evods you didn't want ( :D ). Let me know tonight and I'll take them to work tomorrow... of course you may not want to drive to Norman and I'd certainly understand... still the offer is open.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Kelly...

If you still have my contact info... let me know and I'll give you a 2.2 ohm head on loan if you want it. I've got a 5 pack that I haven't even opened and just ordered another along with a couple of those stainless Evods you didn't want ( :D ). Let me know tonight and I'll take them to work tomorrow... of course you may not want to drive to Norman and I'd certainly understand... still the offer is open.
RedSocks, that's so sweet of you :wub:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
RedSocks, that's so sweet of you :wub:

Ain't no big thing and besides, I'd get a chance to me her and possibly her husband.

When I first joined ECF, she told me about GV's and their contest.. made certain I knew about the Okie's forum area as well as a local vape meet ( that I missed darn it )... so it really doesn't seem too much to help her out in a pinch.

kelleymcm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
oklahoma city
awww rdsok....that is a wonderful offer & I appreciate it :blush: your such a sweetie :lol:

but I'm OK lots of options/backups & my eternity & Nova were feeling left out anyway :vapor:

...so I'll wait till they get back in & order more & replacement heads ...

actually now that the monkey pointed out that that little cap/arm whatever just pulls out
(mine won't budge...So I didn't try TOO hard ) ,
I may just do that ...after checkin' out the vid's Teach found,just in case there's a trick involved :glare:

Thanks for the offer & the comments guys ....
I just wanna order 2 more for our vaca in may,
cuz I think they will be perfect for traveling...easy peasy & all :)

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
This video has good close ups - not much difference from vivi and other heads. Not English, but the pics are good.

Here's one in English but not as good on the vid.
Great videos!
I agree the center post is in there tight and you have little to grab onto, but it does come out.

While I've never recoiled anything, after watching these videos this looks like it's easy to do.
What size wick are they using for the main wick and the ones that sit on top?

kelleymcm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
oklahoma city
well I didn't check the videos (got busy)
but I did pull it apart & recoil it ...took 3 try's to get down below 3 omh
& still only took 10 minutes or so to do !

...worked great for an hour or two before the top developed a crack all the way around
& popped off while I was wiping it off trying to figure out where liquid was coming from :facepalm:

I had just made a new batch of blueberry waffle & I'm guessing it was the tpa blueberry candy
which I was wondering "why" I found that "full" bottle in the bottom of my flavoring box,
when I was sure I was out of blueberry ...

duh it was there because it "cracks tanks" & I had just forgotten that :facepalm:

TLDR ....Yup they are VERY EASY to recoil !! & Blueberry candy is EVIL !! :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread