All new: The Precise Simplicity 14500 from Super-T Manufacturing Inc!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using Efest batteries so I took out one o-ring and put in the shorter post. Seemed to be a perfect fit, but I'm occasionally getting interruptions while firing. The switch fires on command--every time--but throughout the inhale, occasionally it appears I'm losing the connection. I took it apart, made sure there wasn't anything in the way, or something that shouldn't be there.

Any tips on this issue?

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
I'm using Efest batteries so I took out one o-ring and put in the shorter post. Seemed to be a perfect fit, but I'm occasionally getting interruptions while firing. The switch fires on command--every time--but throughout the inhale, occasionally it appears I'm losing the connection. I took it apart, made sure there wasn't anything in the way, or something that shouldn't be there.

Any tips on this issue?

Are you using the button top, or the flat top efest?

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Hmm, the button top is what I tried with the s/u you are using, and mine works fine. How many of these do you have? Batts will vary in length a little, so maybe this is one that is just a little on the short side. If you have more than one, can you measure them? If you can, use calipers with electrical tape on the jaws of the calipers, and try a longer one, if you have one that is longer. Hope this helps.

9ball_AJ

On the Snap...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Anyone out there have a simplicity with an evod setup that they could post a pic of? Thinking of buying simplicity, have an evod, would like to see how it matches up? I'll post this in pics thread as well. Thanks in advance.

I detest having to use 510-ego adapters, but it looks pretty good, and vapes pretty good too!

IMG_20130703_083254_441_zpsd8456224.jpg

bikini_kill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2013
Oklahoma City, OK USA
Simplicity and Cyclone with standard top cap

View attachment 227215

And with the ACV (Air Control Valve) top cap. I much prefer the ACV even though it's too wide at the base.

View attachment 227217
I've had my eye on the Cyclone for so long; I don't understand why I don't own one yet. Could you elaborate a little more about the differences between the top caps and why you prefer the ACV? Thanks!

Hmm, the button top is what I tried with the s/u you are using, and mine works fine. How many of these do you have? Batts will vary in length a little, so maybe this is one that is just a little on the short side. If you have more than one, can you measure them? If you can, use calipers with electrical tape on the jaws of the calipers, and try a longer one, if you have one that is longer. Hope this helps.

No calipers unfortunately. I have 2 of these batteries and both perform very similar. The more I focus on it, it doesn't really decrease the quality of the vape. In fact, it not really noticeable with a RBA. When I put a carto on it's so damn noisy I can't help but notice the slight interruption in sound.

Thanks so much for the replies. The Efests will get me by in the short term no problem.

wongster360

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Washington
I've had my eye on the Cyclone for so long; I don't understand why I don't own one yet. Could you elaborate a little more about the differences between the top caps and why you prefer the ACV? Thanks!

The standard cap is about the same size as an ERA top cap and has I think a .8mm airhole in it which is pretty small. The ACV as 2 slits in it one on each side depending on which side of the posts that you install your coil. There's an inner cap that rotates by twisting the top. It allows you to open the outter slits to whatever amount you want allowing you to adjust your draw to whatever your preference is. It's pretty slick how they've set this up. I'll try and post pics later if I can get a good closeup to show you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread