An honest review

Status
Not open for further replies.

pineappledan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
Dartmouth
I'm posting here because I'm staring at my last order from yall from last week. No other vendor makes the statements you do about them being "improved", or that somehow you have a special in with Microcig and they special make yours. So I believed, and I ordered. Thats what bothers me, you honestly believe these are great products, better then everything out there, yet nothing else has as much outcry from the community about how hit and miss they are. Maybe I should have emailed: "Do these still have the wicking problem, and cheesy tube that break if you sneeze next to them?" I didn't, I just believed, then I see another thread where someone else got tricked as well. I believed that the new "fat wick", and "thicker tubes" had solved some issues. So here I am, with a cracked tube again, and a mouthful of burnt plastic taste in my mouth. Another 9 cartomizers I'll hang onto to let my friends and family try so they won't get ripped off either: Just like the last 3 revisions.

My collection has grown too large though, I see that now. Maybe once, a year ago, I could handle that burnt taste in my mouth. I remember the primer quite vividly, and I used to just vape through it. Those times have changed. Now I can't stand it. Now there is cartos and attys from every manufacturer. Now there are Multiple mods, thousands of dollars worth, all of the best ones, and a juice lab I can mix any ratio I want. Now a year has passed, and I should have known better.

That kiosk at the mall sells a lot of proprietary little ecigs also. They sell juice for $15 for 3ml. They have been in business there at the mall longer then I have been vaping, and they are no where near going out of business either. Just because people buy a lot, doesn't mean its the best out there, nor even good.

It's disheartening to see other people get nailed. I saw the posters review, and I just had to chime in. He trusted yall also.

If you didn't like anything about the last 3 revisions, why did you buy the fourth? Obviously it's not for you, I guess it just took you 4 tries to realize it. Not everyone likes these, just like not everyone likes the t tanks. I think you should start using terms like "in my opinion" or "from my experience" or "I personally" when not stating a real fact. otherwise just stop buying them and stick with whatever it is you normally use.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
I'm posting here because I'm staring at my last order from yall from last week. No other vendor makes the statements you do about them being "improved", or that somehow you have a special in with Microcig and they special make yours. So I believed, and I ordered. Thats what bothers me, you honestly believe these are great products, better then everything out there, yet nothing else has as much outcry from the community about how hit and miss they are. Maybe I should have emailed: "Do these still have the wicking problem, and cheesy tube that break if you sneeze next to them?" I didn't, I just believed, then I see another thread where someone else got tricked as well. I believed that the new "fat wick", and "thicker tubes" had solved some issues. So here I am, with a cracked tube again, and a mouthful of burnt plastic taste in my mouth. Another 9 cartomizers I'll hang onto to let my friends and family try so they won't get ripped off either: Just like the last 3 revisions.

My collection has grown too large though, I see that now. Maybe once, a year ago, I could handle that burnt taste in my mouth. I remember the primer quite vividly, and I used to just vape through it. Those times have changed. Now I can't stand it. Now there is cartos and attys from every manufacturer. Now there are Multiple mods, thousands of dollars worth, all of the best ones, and a juice lab I can mix any ratio I want. Now a year has passed, and I should have known better.

That kiosk at the mall sells a lot of proprietary little ecigs also. They sell juice for $15 for 3ml. They have been in business there at the mall longer then I have been vaping, and they are no where near going out of business either. Just because people buy a lot, doesn't mean its the best out there, nor even good.

It's disheartening to see other people get nailed. I saw the posters review, and I just had to chime in. He trusted yall also.

again this is you and a small few, others dont have these massive issues, we sell and other vendors sell thousands of packs with minimal complaints.

It shouldnt bother you how we conduct business, we know what we are about and are confident in what we sell the same way other vendors you purchase from our confident about what they sell.

and i stand behind it, the ce2 is better then anything else out there, if that wasnt the case you would have stuck with what you have been using.

Now i appreciate having you as a customer and I am truly sorry that they didnt work out for you but your making claims that are unfounded, like i said you need to go to every vendor and ..... about thwat they sell because none of there stuff is the gold egg, not the ego-t they sell or ours , not the the filler cartos or atties you drop in, so again your point doesnt stick with me.

And i make claims i can stand behind, i work had to have them improved and time and time again month after month improvements have been made, perfection? NO, but improvements to get them where they need to be. Just because you dont like something doesnt mean other will not like it.

Please cut it with the"" they trusted yall too"" stuff, lets talk about trust, there are people selling deivces at 100 bucks to 150 that leak and yet people love them, people will buy what they like and thats there privelaged, i cant prevent bad apples in the bunch in our shipment but i can try to have them improved.

Ive trusted alot of the stuff i bought from vendors and guess what the world isnt ending and not many of them try to improve the products but we do time and time again.

Crying to us about our business practices is a little petty dont you think as if we are here to rip peopl eoff or as if we are making millions. these are disposable products that are meant to be dispoasable.

Last edited:

Stownz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2010
Guthrie, OK
If you didn't like anything about the last 3 revisions, why did you buy the fourth? Obviously it's not for you, I guess it just took you 4 tries to realize it. Not everyone likes these, just like not everyone likes the t tanks. I think you should start using terms like "in my opinion" or "from my experience" or "I personally" when not stating a real fact. otherwise just stop buying them and stick with whatever it is you normally use.

Because I thought they were fixed.
Because when one works great, its fantastic.
Because they said "new fat wick", and "pre-burned": statements that would lead me to believe they were fixed.
Because this is the first time I have seen a 3.5 ohm version.

In my opinion, the CE2s are still extremely hit and miss product. From my experience, when they work right; they are fantastic. I personally feel there is extreme miss-repressentation of the revisions and their effects on the performance of this product that leads the buyer to believe that a substantial fix has occured. How is it the lack of tollerance for a cartomizer that will not wick 100% PG consistently gets catagorized as a "personal preference"?

Last edited:

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
and they are, again your talking about yourself not others, so if 10 people complain out of 10,000 customers i should stop selling them?? you just said when they work they are fantastic and thats the point, the improved ones blow away anything else out there and no one has stated otherwise becuase they cant.

now if oyu had a bad expoerience with them you could of talked to me and i would have sent you another pack that might be better instead of trying to come on here and make claims to tarnish our image.

what you say here others read and when you make claims you cant back up others see that too.

the wicks are preburned, they wick better and the hundreds of emails and pm'a are a testiment to that, the tubes are thicker, the tubes crack with certain juices and thats already known form months ago and the tubes need to be sealed better on the base even thought the new thick ones due but some have cracking which we found out wasnt form the facotry but from shipping and that problem is being fixed as well.

Many people rely on the ce2 and there is a reason why , they work. I will never say they are perfect until they are but that wont stop me form selling a product that works better then what else is available.

A few people getting a few bad ce2 does NOT EQUATE to the whole line having issues, DID i just not say that thousands and thousands and thousands have been sold with very few complaints.

Now if everyone would like to know why there is a cracking issue with some of the ce2x or whatever version you bought elsewhere, its because they dont pad the shipping box, so the ones on top and bottom and in the corners get pressed and and causes some to crack, that isnt a production flaw that is a packing issue that is being remedied .

The ce2 has a huge following , and once again its because nothing comes close, well that isnt 100% true, nothing available anywhere else as of yet comes close. but thats all about to change.

And im sorry if this is sounding combative but im not going to sit around and have a few people(not you in particular) try to ruin a products name because they personally had a bad issue, thats what our cs is for.

Last edited:

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Ya know Stownz, I see you cutting up Chris & Danno in this thread about the hard work they do for all of us vaprs here. Then I see you cutting up my other pal Issac who owns Ikenvape in another thread saying he runs a poor business, who is another great guy who also cares about the vaping community as much as Danno & Chris do, who all are trying there dam-dist to better this community for all of us vapors with continuously providing new updated product for all of us, can I ask you one question, what have you or are you doing to contribute to the vaping community ? Anything, I'm just curious, because all of these guys are working there ...'s off to provide all of us with the best of the best of products to use in are daily vaping arsenal. ???

pineappledan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
Dartmouth
Because they said "new fat wick", and "pre-burned": statements that would lead me to believe they were fixed.

In my opinion, the CE2s are still extremely hit and miss product. From my experience, when they work right; they are fantastic. I personally feel there is extreme miss-repressentation of the revisions and their effects on the performance of this product that leads the buyer to believe that a substantial fix has occured. How is it the lack of tollerance for a cartomizer that will not wick 100% PG consistently gets catagorized as a "personal preference"?

edit: ditto. they said it for me. I think in this case it's the operator, not the tool.

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
edit: ditto. they said it for me. I think in this case it's the operator, not the tool.

or the operator is a tool.... sorry uncalled for but I am getting really annoyed with people who want to complain and play the blame game. Chirs and Danno have done their best and they are continuing to improve the product. Would I like a perfect device ? Of course but it is not out there yet. Now I know it costs money but go back to analogs and see where your $10-12 get ya. Man people in this community some times don't think. It is perspective. I get annoyed too then I realize that it is cheaper and newer than buying a pack of smokes and if my CONSTRUCTIVE critisizm ( i know that is spelled wrong) can help in future improvments then that is what I will give. If all you do is BI**h then I suggest you put you illogical complaints in one and and ..... in the other and see which one weighs more. Sorry I am just really annoyed with all the whiny little complainers out there. I do not have a knowledge base to make something better if you do PLEASE do and I will buy from you and I am sure GV would be happy to be a vendor for your "perfect" device their number is on their card.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
I don't know what might have been said about Ike but Ike is a fairly close friend of mine who I have helped with some things on his site even after founding GotVapes and he is one of the GREAT people, not only vendors, on ECF. If Ike has been attacked or picked on or whatever then 'nuff said :facepalm:

Ya know Stownz, I see you cutting up Chris & Danno in this thread about the hard work they do for all of us vaprs here. Then I see you cutting up my other pal Issac who owns Ikenvape in another thread saying he runs a poor business, who is another great guy who also cares about the vaping community as much as Danno & Chris do, who all are trying there dam-dist to better this community for all of us vapors with continuously providing new updated product for all of us, can I ask you one question, what have you or are you doing to contribute to the vaping community ? Anything, I'm just curious, because all of these guys are working there ...'s off to provide all of us with the best of the best of products to use in are daily vaping arsenal. ???

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
well said...this is the GIST of the issue...

Anyone who has emailed in with items they said were cracked, which out of thousands has been a relatively small percentage, are cheerfully asked to shoot them back and that they would be refunded with shipping.

If Martinez gave us a 'padding' on our inventory we could refund or replace with no problems, we might ask for photos or something like that. But they have tightened up their return policy and now want us to send back EVERY pack from which to receive a credit on future orders. We are willing to send any problem CE2's back even if the shipping cost is tremendous, on behalf of our customers, as we want them to see that there is still some work that needs to be done as some are complaining about cracking at the base. This has seemed to be more prevalent with this last revision than others and not sure why, but as Chris stated he noticed our last shipment was battered up more than usual around the top and bottom edges.

Still, overall, out of thousands it is a relatively small amount. Chris blindly sent me some for my own personal stash and they perfrom LOVELY. Better than ever with no cracks, the tubes do not come loose, etc. I have been working on 3 regular carts for over a week now. Incredible with an incredibly clean vaping experience.

Further when we first started we had a vaper who trashed the CE2 and our FLüXomizers in particular in a review saying he had a horrible burning taste with them. Upon further investigation we found he was tryign to vape these on a 5v mod. When he was straightened out about this he privately apologized for the misunderstanding, and took the review down when he tried a proper ohm on a proper PV and found out they weren't so bad after all.

Even so we scratched and clawed and got RS to provide us a HV version (3.5-3.6 ohm) of the CE2 that was provided only for GotVapes customers. He didn't offer this to just anyone but because of the hard work that Chris has been doing with them and the hard work GotVapes has been doing with them they obliged us and we do appreciate it.

We are very BUSY and responding to somethign like this isn't fun and takes so much of our time but we can't continue allowing posts and attitudes like this to go unanswered as they have a bit of a personal tone to them, attacking our motives and are highly agressive, we are often suspicious of where they are coming from because of this. We have invested thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars AND man hours with this and we can't allow that without answering.

pineappledan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
Dartmouth
well said...this is the GIST of the issue...

Anyone who has emailed in with items they said were cracked, which out of thousands has been a relatively small percentage, are cheerfully asked to shoot them back and that they would be refunded with shipping.

If Martinez gave us a 'padding' on our inventory we could refund or replace with no problems, we might ask for photos or something like that. But they have tightened up their return policy and now want us to send back EVERY pack from which to receive a credit on future orders. We are willing to send any problem CE2's back even if the shipping cost is tremendous, on behalf of our customers, as we want them to see that there is still some work that needs to be done as some are complaining about cracking at the base. This has seemed to be more prevalent with this last revision than others and not sure why, but as Chris stated he noticed our last shipment was battered up more than usual around the top and bottom edges.

Still, overall, out of thousands it is a relatively small amount. Chris blindly sent me some for my own personal stash and they perfrom LOVELY. Better than ever with no cracks, the tubes do not come loose, etc. I have been working on 3 regular carts for over a week now. Incredible with an incredibly clean vaping experience.

Further when we first started we had a vaper who trashed the CE2 and our FLüXomizers in particular in a review saying he had a horrible burning taste with them. Upon further investigation we found he was tryign to vape these on a 5v mod. When he was straightened out about this he privately apologized for the misunderstanding, and took the review down when he tried a proper ohm on a proper PV and found out they weren't so bad after all.

Even so we scratched and clawed and got RS to provide us a HV version (3.5-3.6 ohm) of the CE2 that was provided only for GotVapes customers. He didn't offer this to just anyone but because of the hard work that Chris has been doing with them and the hard work GotVapes has been doing with them they obliged us and we do appreciate it.

We are very BUSY and responding to somethign like this isn't fun and takes so much of our time but we can't continue allowing posts and attitudes like this to go unanswered as they have a bit of a personal tone to them, attacking our motives and are highly agressive, we are often suspicious of where they are coming from because of this. We have invested thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars AND man hours with this and we can't allow that without answering.

You guys are doing awesome in my opinion and I won't tolerate an illigitamate complaint on how you guys run your company. I have been treated well even though I explained my problems with my smart carts. oh yea and getting the vortex in so I can buy the epower, but you guys put a lot of work into it and I'll get it when you are ready to send it out

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
EXTREME misrepresentation? We stated our new CE2-X have the newer FAT WICK and are preburned.

The fat wicks DO provide better wicking. Pre-burning HAS further helped eliminate any primer iusses on the wicks to provide a more pleasant vape from the get-go (as opposed to almost EVERY other piece of vaping equipment you use that requires a certain amount of primer puffs).

We suggest, as always:

• Properly match your ohm to your equipment. Do NOT use a 2.4-2.8ohm cartomizer on a PV with high enough voltage to burn the juice. Generally speakign use 2.4-2.8 on a standard eGo 3.2. Don't go lower than 2.6 on a 3.7v device and definitely stay at 3.0 or above on a 5v device...YMMV with the type of juice you are using etc and the actual performance of your PV. Maybe the future holds a cartomizer/pv combo that can judge the resistance of the coil in an atty or cartomizer and then adjust the voltage applied to this cartomizer to provide an optimal vaping experience. Until then, sometimes things ARE HIT and MISS and you adjust as necessary.
  • It is not a bad piece of advice to simply lift a tad, the inner filler ring from the wick as it enters the cup that encases the atomizer coil (use a simple hooked paper clip or something small like a jeweler's screw driver). This allows more breathing room for the wick to allow better juice flow. The inner fill plug is factory stamped on to that cup and may press in on the wick. You might do this when before you put a particular FLüXomizer in rotation. Or you might wait to do that only if you notice or suspect there are wicking issues.

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
I havnt had any problems,,,just my own problems and i was the one who messed it up....most companies,,pv or not...have some problems with products,,,,it happens,,,,,,i have vaped many different carto's LR to HV,,,,,clear and batting,,,mega, xl, and reg....i am not a pro,,,but these are the best i have had,,,i dont go thru 3/4 of the juice i use to,,,,,,these kick ......just saying :)
would i order again..omfg yup! have already and will continue and even when i have enough it will be a staple when i order, another box ....the taste is awsome, the vapor is awsome,,,its everything that was presented to me when i purchased,,,
yes there is a learning curve,,,but chris was right there on the phone with me,,,,after i mutilated a cartoo oops....but he took my hand and walked me thru,,,,,,and in all honesty, its the easiest carto i have had to fill and also, i dont have to fill all the time,,,that is soooo cool. Danny and Chris have been patient with my chatty mouth and have been nothing but professional and have great personal touch when dealing with me...really i cant say enough about how patiently and kindl they have communicated with me.
is this a cheerleading post??? UUUMMM YUP,,,GGGGOOOO GOTVAPES, and CHEERS TO CHRIS and DAN!
Got Vapes,,,have said it before, but cant say it enough (lolol and i think in this very thread :) )
Thank You
Amy

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Thanks i will give this a try!

I'm sure you get it. You just need the right tool and a little practice. The seal get easier to put back after they go in and out a few time.

Then why keep selling them? ....

Why do they sell them? Because people want them.

Look, here's what it is... Just because a product doesn't work for you, doesn't mean that it doesn't work for everyone. Right? For every person who has a problem with an E2 there are probably 10 or 15 who don't. You just don't hear much from them because everything is cool. I'm vaping a E2 as I type this. It has been refilled 12 times and dry burned twice. And it still hits better that Anything else I have, atty or filler carto wise.

Are the E2's perfect? Do the work with all e-Juices? Do they work at all voltages? Do they work for all vapers? No, they don't. But that goes for atty's or filler cartos also. There is no "One Size Fits All" when it comes to e-Cigs. Sorry, but that's just the way it is.

But what I am confused about is who are you mad at because E2's don't work for you? Gotvapepes for selling them to you or or MiT/RS for making them? I've been very vocal in the past about MiT/RS products over a variety of issues. Most of these issues have been resolved. But never have you heard me slam a retailer because they happened to be the ones who sold them to me. The retailers job is to ship them to me and to replace any DOA products I may receive. Not much else.

I said in another post that I don't look good in a skirt with pom-poms. So I'm not going to turn this into some rah-rah session. But I'll say this. Gotvapes is Honestly representing their products. And Bad is working more hours than any one person should to make the products that he and Danno sells better. I'm not sure the same can be said for All sellers of e-Cig products.

So maybe you were just having a bad day and wanted to vent. That's cool. I know that E2's can be frustrating. They might not be right for you. But understand that many people use E2's as there sole carto and they work for them.

planetofthevapes

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2009
Pandhandle of Nebraska
I gotta step in here as well. Ok, so some of you guys are complaining but answer me this, how much money have you spent on crap that failed to vape at all or anywhere near satisfactory. It takes less than 30 seconds to make these things work AWESOME and taste AMAZING...if you don't want to fiddle with things for 30 seconds, why are you vaping to begin with? I have gone through approximately 6 companies so far. One started selling crappy tasting cartomizers, another refused to improve anything, another was way too expensive for the same thing I could buy half price, another was actively involved with improving regular cartomizers but the last revision just burned out too quick for me at 3.7 volts, and a couple others. Anyways, so now I try these on a whim, these fluxomizers...my first one I burned out in a day and threw away (found that to be my error and it could have been saved, it wasn't burned out it just needed dry burned and I have never had luck with that so I threw it), the second one has been on 9 days now, and I tried the dry burn on a whim and this is the only atomizer/cartomizer I have ever successfully done this on without ruining it. The flavor is easy as heck to restore, the the wicking is almost always spot on and the atomizer is easy to pull apart for small maintenance such as cleaning. If you don't like them, stop buying them. Now, if you are with me and love innovative products and love constant improvement on something awesome with sellers that are actively involved with improvement, then let's give these people at gotvapes a round of applause. And by the way, I haven't cracked any tubes yet, but I also do not man handle things...just saying. So anyways, what I am saying is, so maybe some of you feel the product is far from perfect, so it's not for you...everybody is different, everybody tastes and feels different, everybody has their own desires in a vape. And I also have to agree with gotvapes here on the fact that they sell a replacement tube for a throw-away product, I for one think it's awesome...anyways, I'm so talking in circles right now because it seriously bothers me that some people can be so dang harsh... My point is, if you don't like it, stop smashing the sellers and go elsewhere, there are plenty of us here who love our fluxomizers, so :p

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
... how much money have you spent on crap that failed to vape at all or anywhere near satisfactor[?]. ...

How much have I spent on e-cig crap? A whole heck of a lot less that I did on analogs. I used to spend about $175 a month on analogs.

Even in my Worst month of buying e-cig stuff, I have never spent that much. Last month I spent a grand total of 35 buck on juice alone. And I Feel better.

Hummmm? 35 Bucks verses $175 and I feel better. I can put up with a bad carto or a dead battery every now and again.

But that's just me. YMMV.

planetofthevapes

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2009
Pandhandle of Nebraska
we need a like button on this forum...I agree, so we get a bad atty here and there and wrongly flavored juice from time to time with some suppliers...but it's better than smellin like an ash try...and nobody ever ran up and took my cigs off my desk and said WOW what are these, where did you get them...people see my flux on my eGo with my purple drip tip and run up and go nuts, I find that a fun perk as well...conversation starters! Smelling like an ashtray...not a conversation starter!

Modrod.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2010
AZ, USA
I've had the cracked tubes fresh out the pack and unused. I also knew this was an issue before hand (I did my research here) so it didn't concern me, plus tubes are easily replaced. Sure there are some issues but they're minor at best and can be easily remedied until a permanent fix comes.

The Facts
They've improved the wicking design. Sure it's not perfect but it's pretty damn close.
They've improved the heating element. Helps to improves wicking and lessen the chance of burning.
They got a version designed for us HV vapers. How awesome is that? (yay!)
They've improved on the tube design and continue to do so. Part of the issue of cracking has already been determined and they offer inexpensive replacements.
They've offered tips and tricks to help improve user experience. Improving on improvement.
They've offered exchanges/replacements (even at their expense). Excellent and generous customer service.

All of the above can be verified and found right here at ECF, so I'm not sure where misrepresentation comes in.

If they don't live up to one's expectation then there's not much that can be done about that. I for one see them as a vast improvement on the original design. If it wasn't for people like these guys we wouldn't have the vaping equipment we have today. So instead of creating a drama, why not try to help to improve on the product? The entire vaping scene is really one big beta test and things are continually improving for the better.

Last edited:

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
what you all said :)

also,,,,,it doesnt bother me to see constructive criticism,,,what bothers me is bashing and just wanting to fight,,,and really making an argument you dont want solved,,,,,,,,,,just sayin :)

banner.php

Randyrtx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Cedar Park, TX
I made my first order with Gotvapes last week, and it was also my first time to order CE-2 cartomizers from anyone. I was very reluctant to try them because my budget is extremely limited, but for the same reason I was motivated to find a more economical solution. My choices were either to order and keep using standard 808 cartomizers (which work very well but simply don't last very long for me), use my Ego-T, which works reasonably well but is very lacking in flavor, or bite the bullet and try Fluxomizers.

I read as much as I could about Fluxomizers, and was well aware of the tube cracking issue. I knew I would be able to replace them if I had to with the syringe mod, so I wasn't too worried about it. The only unknown to me was how well they would actually perform, and whether I would actually get enough mileage out of them for them to prove to be more economical in the long run.

Once the 808 versions were in stock, I decided to go ahead with my order. I chose 808 so that I could use them on my 808 batteries as well as my Ego batteries using an adapter I already had. I also followed recommendations on another thread and selected 2.6-2.8 Ohm to use on the 808s, and 2.4-2.6 Ohm for use on the Ego. I missed the 1 PM cutoff for ordering, so it shipped the next day, and I had it in 2 days.

I been using them since Saturday, and I am happy to say that I am not dissapointed with my choice. They definitely live up to the "hype". I have spotted cracks, but that was expected. On my next order I will include spare tubes, so that's not a big deal to me. I've had to do a little fiddling with the seals to get the wicking better, but it's easy enough to take care of while I'm refilling. I broke a tube after taking it apart to clean and dry-burn; that one is in standby waiting for a replacement tube.

Each Ohm value is working "almost" equally well on both my Ego batteries and 808 batteries and passthru. That is a bit surprising, since standard cartomizers never performed quite as well on the Ego. But, in the future I will likely stick with the lower value in the 510 version for the Ego, and the higher value for the 808s.

The longetivity seems to be very good. I have 4 in rotation, and I've only noticed a slight decrease in performance over 5 days. The one I dry-burned performs equally well; I replaced the broken tube with a syringe, but it seems to be picking up a bit of a plasticy taste from it. I fully expect to get quite a bit more use out of it once I order replacement tubes.

I will definitely be ordering from Gotvapes again. None of the (few) negatives I've found with the Fluxomizers are serious enough to be deal-breaker for me, and they are far easier to "fiddle" with than standard cartomizers.

In fact, my confidence in the current CE-2 is such that I will likely try the new Giantomizer when it is available. Will you possibly have the whistle tips available for them in addition to the round tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread