Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

MrKai

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2009
Alameda County, CA
If you guys want to study the most likely contents of the juul, check out this patent application assigned to Ploom, Inc., which I'm pretty sure is the parent company of Juul:

"Nicotine salt formulations for aerosol devices and methods thereof"

"Tada!" - and yes Ploom, Inc is the former name of PAXLabs. The PAX has become very popular so they changed their name to incorporate that product.

And, like ya do around here, you come up with some IP, you patent it...it is the Valley Way™

-K

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Kinda gotta wonder what they were doing when they "unexpectedly discovered"....

"While the music played you worked by candlelight
Those San Francisco nights
You were the best in town

Just by chance you crossed the diamond with the pearl
You turned it on the world
That's when you turned the world around"

Steely Dan, "Kid Charlemagne", The Royal Scam - 1976

Reactions: Rossum

nicnik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2015
Illinois, USA
Reactions: Rossum

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
DIY might soon be getting more complex for some nicotine enthusiasts.
Considering it's been more than 6 months since that patent application got published, I'm surprised there's no thread about it yet. Maybe somebody should start one? Please link back here if you do (or if there already is one that I missed).

FWIW, I was thinking about trying a Juul myself. I'm good on nic during the day, but it does take longer to "wake up" vaping in the morning than it did when I was smoking. Not just my brain, but my digestive system too...

Reactions: Katya

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
I'm thinking of just ordering refills, so I can use the liquid with other devices. That way I'd get to try out the effect, without having to spend much money.
That might not be the best idea, unless you plan on vaping them at really low wattage, higher wattage tends to "intensify"

Reactions: nicnik

nicnik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2015
Illinois, USA
FWIW, I was thinking about trying a Juul myself. I'm good on nic during the day, but it does take longer to "wake up" vaping in the morning than it did when I was smoking. Not just my brain, but my digestive system too...

Vaping seems to wake up my digestive system as well as smoking did. Maybe that's a health benefit for vaping over no vaping (or smoking), for me, anyway. It doesn't do as well waking up my brain, though, but does help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread